Last night

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L let his legs take him back to the club where his friends were at. This time the club was more crowded than when he left earlier but L couldn't care less about it. His body was there but his mind, his soul seemed to have left this world.

It was as if there was no one else at the club. The image of Daehyun kissing Haneul kept on replaying in his head like a broken DVD.

He spotted his friends at the bar in the middle of the club and made his way towards them. He stood next to Dongwoo who was standing at the end. "L you're back!" Dongwoo exclaimed in surprise.

The other boys except Sungyeol who already passed out turned their heads to L. Sunggyu who was sitting on a high stool next to Dongwoo noticed L's crestfallen expression. He got up and asked L to sit there instead. "Yah are you okay? We thought you left, why'd you come back?".

L didn't answer and called out to the bartender. "Give me your strongest drink."

His friends gawked at him in horror. L was a really really bad drinker. He couldn't even handle a glass of soju. Not only he hated the taste of alcohol, but his tolerance for alcohol was also low.

The bartender skillfully mixed two different liquor into a small glass and slid the glass to L. He downed it in one shot and asked for another one. Concerned, Sunggyu spoke up. "Yah one is enough for you." L ignored him and gulped the second glass. "More." He glared at the bartender, his head feeling extremely dizzy already.

The Infinite boys didn't dare to say anything. They had never seen L in this state before. Probably it was because this was his first time falling in love and it wasn't going well. L was about to drink his seventh glass when Woohyun placed his hand over the glass. "Myungsoo ah. Stop it, you're killing yourself."

Woohyun only called L by his real name if he was being deadly serious. But L was too drunk to realise that fact and shoved Woohyun's hand away. He downed his seventh glass like it was normal water and slammed the glass on the benchtop. "Bartender-nim *hiccup* give me *hiccup* more. Tonight *hiccup* is my night!" L spoke with his eyes half-closed.

His friends glanced at each other, each of them exchanging worried looks. Except for the passed out Sungyeol.

Across from where they were sitting, a girl too was feeling dejected after her boyfriend dumped her. She was stirring her drink mindlessly when she heard someone mentioning "Myungsoo". She looked up and saw a strikingly handsome guy drinking like there was no tomorrow.

Minyoung eyed him curiously and then it hit her. She could recognise that pretty face anytime as she had seen him at school with Haneul before. *Yes, that is her neighbour boyfriend Myungsoo oppa. He looks like he just got dumped too.*

An idea popped in her head and she smirked evilly. *I'll get you to come to me again, Daehyun. Watch out, Haneul.*

After L's tenth glass, Sunggyu couldn't take it anymore and suggested it was time to go home. "Why grandpa hyung? Did you forget to eat your medicines? But the night is still young!" L spread his arms wide and wobbled.

Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. "I'll get back at you when you're sober. Woohyun ah help me." Sunggyu placed L's right arm around his neck and Woohyun took the left side. Together, they dragged L outside meanwhile Hoya and Dongwoo carried Sungyeol. Sungjong tried to hail a few taxis but all of them had customers in them.

Ten minutes later, Sungjong managed to hail a taxi and the driver stopped by the roadside. Suddenly, a girl appeared out of nowhere trying to hail the taxi too. She shot them an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, it's late and I'm rushing- omo Myungsoo oppa!" Minyoung pretended to be surprised.

"What happened to him?" Minyoung asked. "He drank too much. You know Myungsoo?" Sunggyu raised a brow.

"Yes. We're neighbours. He can get in with me since we're heading to the same place." Minyoung stated, already holding on to L and helping him get in the car. Sungjong eyed Minyoung suspiciously. Somehow, he didn't like the vibe that girl was sending.

Sunggyu and Woohyun hesitated at first, but since it was late and they were tired, not to mention dizzy, they agreed to let L go back with her. However, what they didn't know was L didn't go back to his own house that night. Minyoung took him to her place instead.

After much effort supporting him to her bedroom, she finally laid him down on her bed and let out a breath. She studied L's handsome features and was about to kiss him when he suddenly got up and vomitted on the floor.

"Ew! I'll have him clean that tomorrow!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter