Hunger

A Long Overdued Confession

 

KEY POV

The rumbling of my stomach suddenly woke me up from out of my deep sleep much to my annoyance. The dream had just been getting to the good part. Jonghyun hyung had just pulled me into his arms and we were kissing softly when my stomach had intruded. I groaned softly and stretched out my hands languidly only to remember belatedly that I was sharing the bed with Jonghyun hyung. There was no need to worry as my hand hit the cold empty space next to me. Jonghyun hyung wasn't there and so I breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't woken him up but then I frowned. Where did hyung go? Why was he not next me? I pouted. I had been looking forward to waking up next to him and sharing a kiss with him while we held each other and....Right! I'll stop right there.

My stomach rumbled again and I sighed heavily. I was still so sleepy but my stomach would not hear of it and kept calling for food. I sighed again and got up from the bed and shivered. Why was it so cold? Making my way to the kitchen I called for hyung.

"Jonghyunie.." I called as I moved slowly to the kitchen. There was no reply. Huh? Where was he? I hadn't heard the shower running so I knew he wasn't there. "Hyung!" I called again as I inspected the kitchen for food.

There was still no answer to my call. Where did he go and leave me? I pouted again as I grabbed some juice from the fridge. Maybe I should just go out to the restaurant for food. As I was pondering what to do I heard the sound of rain falling on the roof and sighed. Well there went the idea of going to the restaurant. I examined the cupboard and grabbed a big bag of potato chips and made my way to the living room with my glass of juice. I pondered on whether or not to pull the curtains and decided that I was just too lazy to go do that. So I just sat there with the curtains drawn with my snack munching away silently as I listened to the sound of the rain falling. Where was Jonghyun hyung? I could feel my face slipping into a sad pout again. Where had he left me in our bed to go? I the television to keep me company. There was a sappy love story showing. I rolled my eyes and flicked the channel until I came across an action movie. Now this was more my style.

The sound of a door slamming drew my attention away from the screen as I turned to see Jonghyun hyung appeared at the living room door. His hair was slightly wet as were his hands. I frowned wondering what he had been doing out in the rain. Did he remember to take an umbrella? I remembered how easily he catches the flu and frowned deeper. I looked down at his hands to see that he had a large bag in his hand and he smiled when he saw me.

"Oh Kibum you're up.." He said moving to come sit next to me. "I thought I heard sounds coming from in here."

"Yah where did you go and leave me?" I asked pouting and then I caught the scent oozing from the bag he'd set down on the table in front of me. "Tell me that is food."

He chuckled and began unpacking the contents of the bag as I watched eagerly. "I thought you'd be hungry when you woke up." He said putting the now empty bag aside and I stared at him in wonder. "It was drizzling and you were sound asleep and I was hungry as well so I decided to run out for a bit and grab us something."

I stared at him in wonder before looking back at the food he'd brought with him. "My boyfriend is the best." I said and he beamed at me happily while blushing at the same time.

"Say that again." He said his eyes twinkling and I swatted his hand before reaching for the food.

I remembered his slightly wet hair then and turned to him with a frown. "Yah go get your hair dry and change your clothes." I said brushing at his damp hair with my fingers.

"Later. I'm hungry." He said brushing aside my hand and reaching for the food. I swatted his hands away. "Bummie?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I told you to go change and dry your hair. You know how easily you catch the flu." I said staring at him with a deep frown. He opened his mouth to speak again but I cut him off. "Go or else you get no food."

"Bummie," He whined pouting even more. "I waited so long for this food you know. Besides I'm not that wet. Lemme eat please."

Feigning anger, I slammed down my chopsticks and got up and left the room doing my best to look extremely angry. I felt his eyes follow me out of the room. In truth I was just going to go get him some clothes and a towel to dry his hair. He didn't have to know that though.

"Key!" I heard him call for me and I smiled. Quickly I closed the closet door and began making my way back to the living room.

"Kibum!" I remained quiet as I stealthily made my way back.

"Bummie I'm sorry I'll go do as you say just please don't be angry at me." He said again and I saw he'd left the living room and was looking around, no doubt searching for me.

He turned to head for the bedroom and I crept up behind him and dump the towel on his head thankful I was slightly taller than him. He spun around quickly with a hand over his heart.

"Yah you startled me." He said pouting at me while he wrapped his arms around me. I tried to move out of his arms but he held steady. I settled to glare at him. "Sorry. Forgive me? Please don't be mad at me."

I sighed as I stared into his puppy eyes. I rubbed the towel over his hair to dry as he held onto me. "I just don't want to see you sick." I said as I worked the towel over his hair. His arms tightened around me with his thumbs tracing small circles at my sides. I shuddered.

"I'm sorry." He said again looking me straight in my eyes.

"I don't want to see you in a hospital again." I whispered as my heart constricted remembering the pain I had gone through when he'd been in that accident.

"Kibum.." He breathed and then suddenly his lips were against mine kissing me with a force that threatened to separate my soul from my body. When he pulled back, my lips were tingling and I stared at him in a daze. How could this one person make me feel so much? "Never. Don't go back there, love. I promised not to put you through that ever again remember. I intend to keep that promise."

With my senses having returned to me, I glared at him and then pointed at the clean, dry clothes in my hands. He smiled and let go of me and right there stripped off his current clothes. I swallowed, staring at his well toned body. There were muscles everywhere you looked. It was a body you could not take your eyes off of and as it was I couldn't avert mine. My eyes traced every contour and cut of that masculine body and I felt my skin getting hot. I wanted to press my lips against his skin and rub my hands over his abs. I wanted to kiss and bite and carve myself into him claiming him for just me alone. He was mine and mine alone. I felt my body getting hotter and my heart beating faster in my chest as saliva gathered in my mouth. I swallowed looking up to find him looking at my with a cocky smile on his face and the shirt I had brought for him to wear dangling in his fingertips.The image he made at that moment with his tousled hair,shirtless and with that smile on his face was downright sinful to say the least. His eyes held a fire in them that I was sure mine held as well. I felt that at any moment now I could combust on spot. I swallowed again fighting the urge to go over to him right now and tackle him to the floor right there in the doorway.

"Like what you see?" He asked arrogantly and my head nodded involuntarily. His smile widened to huge arrogant grin.

"My boyfriend is y as ." I whispered my hands tightening on the towel I had used to dry his hair earlier. He grinned even wider now, if that was even possible.

Clearly my brain had ceased functioning for the moment. I couldn't take my eyes off of his body even though I had seen it so many times before. Somehow it was all suddenly different. We were all alone in a beach house with no one to interrupt us. I swallowed as my feet began moving in his direction of its own violation. His eyes darkened a shade with each step I took. I was experiencing a different kind of hunger from when I had first woke up alone in that bed. I was hungry for Jonghyun hyung. I was having difficulty breathing by the time I had stopped inches in front of him. The towel had been discarded from my hands somewhere on my way over to Jonghyun hyung. I reached up to touch his cheek slightly before running my hands lightly over his chest and down to his abdomen. His eyes rolled back and fluttered close as he shuddered under my touch.

"Kibum..." He breathed raggedly as my hands lightly trailed back up to his chest.

I swallowed as his eyes opened and met mine. The fire of desire burning there sent my head spinning off tangent. The feel of his smooth firm skin beneath my fingertips was a feeling like no other. He moaned softly as my fingers grazed over his s and over to his back. He shivered even more visibly now as my fingers ran down the center of his back. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in closer and the feel of my chest against his sent my head spinning again. My shirt was in the way. I wanted my skin to touch his. With the heat I could feel on my body and the heat emitting from him, I was surprised that my clothes hadn't combusted yet. I felt his lips on my neck as he kissed his way down, nipping at me every now and then causing me to shudder in delight. His hands moved up to my back beneath my shirt leaving a heated path where ever he touch. He grind his hip against me and I moaned burying my face in his neck. It was amazing that I was still on my feet considering I was feeling like they had melted. His lips moved up the other side of my neck kissing and and biting. I moaned again and wiggled my hip restlessly where my arousal was glaringly evident. Jonghyun hyung growled at my neck and grind his hips against me again before moving so that I was against the room wall. I welcomed the cool feeling of the wall against my fiery skin.

"More.." I whispered against his lips as they moved beautifully with mine.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, he pulled back so that my shirt could be removed. With that out of the way we went back to kissing again and I heard him gasped as our bare skin touched. It was like electricity had shot through me. His mouth was on my neck gain gently before he moved lower and grazed his teeth lightly over my . I moaned loudly moving my hips against his causing our arousal to rub against each other through our jeans. He growled my name and bit down on my causing my to cry out in pleasure and digging my nails into his back. His hands reached down to clutch my thighs as he pressed his lips against mine again. I moaned into his mouth when he ground his hips against me again and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I welcomed him eagerly moving my hips against him causing him to hiss and bite down on my tongue. I groaned and ran my hands over his back lightly making him shudder. I wanted more, much more than this.

And then suddenly our tummies decided it was time to put up a performance and began to call for food. I buried my face in Jonghyun hyung's neck as he began to chuckle softly. Talk about bad timing! He pulled back and then kissed me lightly and in case we decided to get carried away again the tummies rumbled again.

"Alright alright." I muttered in exasperation pushing Jonghyun hyung away so that I could clear my head of this hot and heavy lust. "Food..let's..go eat.."

"You can be my food. I'm hungry for you Key." Jonghyun hyung said in a very seductive voice at me and I rolled my eyes at him pretending that I hadn't just shivered at the sound of his voice just then as our tummies rumbled again. With a sigh Jonghyun moved away and picked up our discarded shirts and tossed me mine while he slipped into his. Fully clothed and his damp clothes put out to air, we sat down to eat the food he had brought. It had gotten cold by now but we were too lazy and too hungry to go reheat it.

"If the rain stops, let's go take a stroll on the beach after." Jonghyun hyung said before stuffing his mouth with food. Huh? I stared at him with my food halfway to my mouth. "We can go watch the sunrise."

I glanced at the clock. Sunrise would be in half an hour's time. I hadn't witnessed a sunrise in a very long time. It would be nice to watch the sun rise with Jonghyun hyung. "Sounds good to me." I said putting the food in my mouth. Jonghyun hyung beamed at me over his glass and I returned happily.

 

AUTHOR NOTE: So this fic has like 1 or 2 more chapters and then it's complete.

                                 

                          

                           Anyhoos hope you enjoy the latest chapter.. Please comment~!

                          

                           A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SUBBIES~ YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME~! DEEP 90 DEGREES BOW~XOXO

                          

                           JongKey keeps getting interrupted... they wouldn't get interrupted in the last chapter~You can look forward to that~

                          

                            Until next time~ Annyeong~~