Confession

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dara must be having her lunch as she is not answering my call. After sending her a message, I get up from the bed, fixed myself then went to the site. It's still early but I need to go there for a final meeting with my reliever. I am glad that I found someone to continue this project with Seungri. But I am still part of it, the only difference is I'll work online.

"Hyung, good morning." Seungri said as soon as I went out from my car. Then gave me a coffee. He is with Youngbae, my reliever.

"Thanks." I looked around. "Do you think we can finish this within two months?" That's our deadline. After that, the construction will begin.

Youngbae nodded. "The client have enough fund while we have enough manpower. I think we can definitely make it."

I sigh. "As much as I wanted to concentrate on this project, I can't anymore."

He tapped my shoulder then grinned. "I understand. That's the power of love."

I laugh. "Seungri already gossip about it? Where is that punk by the way?" He suddenly gone.

Youngbae laugh. "Seungri was just excited to tell it to us. After all, this is the first we directly heard that you are in a relationship."

I just chuckled then see Seungri coming to us. "Punk, why don't you try applying as a reporter."

He just grinned then we start our meeting at a tent near the site. Hours after, I bid goodbye to Youngbae only as Seungri will go back with me at the office.

"Don't forgot to send us invitation."

I grinned. "Sure."

While driving, I found out that there are missed calls from Dara. Darn. My phone is always on a silent tone whenever I am in a meeting. I tried to call her but she is not answering. I groan. This time difference . She still not answering even we already at the office. Maybe she is sleeping. I sent her message and suddenly, Seungri grab my phone. He type something then I laugh as I saw a sad emoticon sent on her. "What the hell is this?"

He laugh too. "So Dara Noona will know how are you feeling right now."

I just chuckled. Being away from Dara is so hard. Calling her everyday, sending her messages everyday are not enough. That only makes me more eager to see her soonest. And tomorrow, I'll finally go back to Seoul. I can't wait to see her again.

I was about to go at my room when I saw Chaerin and her Dad came in. Seungri and I bow at him. "Good morning Sir."

He just nodded while she smiled at me. "Oppa, Dad wants to talk to you."

"Alright. Let's get inside, Sir." I looked to Seungri and gave my phone to him. "Dara might call. Answer it."

"Okay!" Then we entered my room.

"Do you need something to drink Sir?"

He shake his head then walk around my room. I don't know why but I always feel nervous everytime I saw him. But of course, I never show it to him. He is almost on his sixties and yet he still possessed with so much power and authority. "You didn't expect to see me today?" I nodded. "I heard from Chaerin that you are going back to Seoul." I nodded again. "Is that the reason why you turned down my offer to work for me after your current project?"

"Yes Sir." I received a call from him days ago, asking me to be on his next project. He is managing a real estate company. A big one.

To my surprise, he smiled. "So it's true that you're going to settle down."

I smiled back. "Yeah."

"What will happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter