Confidante

A Beautiful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I only see her once from afar but I knew how she look like because her brother had a picture of her at his office. While staring at her sleeping face, I can't help but to admire her beauty. But what is she doing at that kind of place. That's not what I picture of her personality.

Then my phone rings. It's Seunghyun. I went to the veranda before answering it.

"How is she?" The first thing he said.

"She's fine."

"Glad to hear that. Anyways, did she really went to a cafe?"

I scratch my forehead. Now I wonder what is going on between these two. "Yeah." Damn. And I don't know why the hell I need to lie. "She is at her hotel room now." Another lie.

He sigh. "She is hiding definitely something from me. I badly wanted to go there but I don't want to have a misunderstanding with her."

"Hyung, let her be. She is old enough to take care of herself." Well, except for earlier. When she almost got harmed by those jerks. I clench my fist. By just remembering it, I wanted to go back at that place and beat them again.

"I can't help it. She never celebrate her birthday without us."

I laugh. "That's so childish. Maybe she just wanted to do it differently. There's still next year."

"I hope so." Seriousness still on his voice. He sigh again. "Thanks for doing a favor to me despite of your busy schedule."

"Anytime." Then he ended the call.

I looked back at the bed, she still sleeping. I just stay at the veranda and looked outside.

When Seunghyun learned that I had a business meeting here at London today, he seek my help. If his sister is doing fine. I was hesitant at first but he sounds really worried to her so I said yes eventually.

And as soon as the meeting was finished, I immediately went to the hotel where Dara is. Though I really felt tired.

When I arrived, I saw her that just came out from the hotel and I followed her.

She went to a salon botique and I was amazed on her transformation. From a simple shirt and jeans to a dress.

Damn. She look like a goddess.

I thought that she will attend some formal gathering but she went to a night bar. I can't help but to be worried at her too.

Seunghyun loves to talk about her when we were together so it's like I already knew her though we were not formally introduced with each other and from what I conclude based on his stories, she isn't type of who loves to hang out. Especially at that kind of place.

She is more of an introvert type.

Now I wonder why she is behaving like this. There must be a reason for it.

Then I turn around, I am startled to see her. Standing in my front, bare foot. Her wavy hair is untied now, down to her middle arm. Her slightly parted pink lips looks an open invitation to me. Damn. She's more beautiful if she is awake. I silently composed myself.

"I'm sorry. Did I surprised you?" It's also the first time for me to hear her voice.

"A little bit."

She smiled. "Thank you for earlier."

"You're welcome."

She cleared . "B-by any chance..." Her face suddenly became red. It's so obvious on her white skin. "Are you the one who gave me that rose?"

"No." Is it dissapointment that I saw on her face? I chuckled. "Just kidding, yes, it's from me."

She pout her lips. . Not good to my sanity.

"Honestly, this is not what I expected from you when you woke up."

"What?"

"Are you not bothered that you are alone with me?"

"No." She stopped.  "Well, it's weird but I am not afraid of you."

"Really?" She nodded. "Hmm, let's see." When I made a step forward, she didn't make any move until I became face to face with her.

To my surprise, she laugh a little. "It doesn't suit you."

"What?"

"You're not a bad guy." That made my chest starts to pound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter