Wrong Turn

Big House

HOTEL

Sulli stood up from her bed and she stare at the beautiful scenery outside the window.

Sulli: Oh, it's already dark. I have to go now, but I need to get permission to Taeyon Eonni.

While Sulli was walking on the corridor...

 

Sulli's POV

WAit, is it room 106 or room 109? Ottoke? I forgot Taeyon-eonni's room. Maybe room 106, it's nearer to my room.

End POV

 

Sulli knocked on the door 106.

Sulli: Taeyon-eonni!!! eonni!!!! Are you there? Are you sleeping? Please open the door.

When the room owner opened the door.

Sulli: Oh? It's you. Annyeong haseyo. I'm sorry I knocked on the wrong door.

Minho just smirk to her and when he was closing the door. Sulli blocked her foot at the door.

Minho: What are you doing?

Sulli: Oh, wait your room is bigger than mine. 

Minho: So?

Sulli: Can I enter?

Without waiting for the answer, Sulli entered the room and sat on the couch.

 

Sulli's POV

Wow!!! Chocolates, waffles, wine, cake, donuts, apple pie. It made me hungry. 

End POV

 

Sulli was so amazed on the delicious desserts that are lying on the table. Until she saw her favorite dessert, her emotions on the desserts was revealed.

 

Sulli: WOW! S'more are here too...

Minho: Yah! What are you doing?

Sulli: Can I have this?

Minho grab her sleeve while getting the plate of S'more. He pulled her outside his room and gave the plate of s'more to her. 

Minho: Take it... Don't bother me anymore, ok?

Sulli: tsk... 

Minho: Yah! understand?

Sulli: Ne, ne, I understand. Don't say it repeatedly. I'm not deaf.

Minho closed his door and he just notice theres a paper on the floor. He picked it up and read it.

Minho: Nathan Road, Kowloon City near the Kowloon Park... It's seems familiar. Haisht... Just a trash.

Minho crumpled the paper and throw it to the trash can. Then he layed his body on his bed to take a sleep.

 

SULLI'S SIDE

Sulli: Hmm.... Massi suh...

I'm sure it's room 109... Eonni! 

She knocked on the door 109.

Taeyon: Sulli-ssi, why? What's that?

Sulli: It's is s'more.

Taeyon: Can I taste it? 

Sulli: Ne eonni, it's all yours. I have to go it's already late.

Taeyon: Ne, thank you. 

Sulli: Bye eonni.

Taeyon: Take care, Sulli-ssi.

Sulli: Ne....

------------------------------

-_-