Sorry

Big House

HOSPITAL

Sulli: Haisht... Where's Changmin-oppa? No one is visiting me... Victoria-eonni visited her family in China and until now she's not coming back... Amber-eonni and Luna-eonni is currently studying in America... Haisht... How am I?... No one dares to visit me... Even Taemin-oppa... Haisht... so frustrating, why I'm always staying in hospital?...

 

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door...

Sulli: Who is it? Is it Changmin-oppa? But Changmin-oppa will not knock on my door, he will just enter... Oh? It's Taemin-oppa...

 

Sulli stood up and she opened the door...

Sulli: I'm so bored here, why are you late?

 

But when she looked up it's not Taemin...

Sulli: Min... Minho???

Minho: Are we gonna just staring to each other for the whole time?

Sulli: What?

 

Minho just entered and he put a basket of flowers above the table...

Minho: I brought some flowers...

 

SULLI'S POV

What is he doing? He knows that we're siblings... Then he keep making my heart pumping too much... What should I do?

END POV

 

Minho: Do you know that you made me worry when you are having a hard time to breath? You made me nervous...

Sulli: I'm not asking you...

Minho: Haisht... Why are you treating me so bad? It seems no one is visiting you here but you're still treating me so bad...

Sulli: Who told you that? My friends and my co-actors just came... Haisht... Don't say such a nonsense...

Minho: Really? They visited you? When?

Sulli: Last... Be.. Of course before you came...

Minho: Stop lying Sulli... Even our manager didn't visit you here... Such a poor patient...

Sulli: Haisht... Are here just to tease me?

Minho: No, of course not... I'm here because I know you're bored... You're lucky that I used my free time to visit you here...

Sulli: Lucky? Haisht... Just go away, you're giving too much stress...

Minho: Haisht... Even here in hospital you have your bad attitudes... Ok, I will go for one condition...

Sulli: Condition?

 

SULLI'S POV (she remember the chapter 47 Magic Kiss)

Sulli: Oh? Why are you here?

Minho: Do you need some help?

Sulli: No, I don't need. Just take a rest, ok?

Minho: I just lost my memories but I'm not paralyze. Can I? Can I? Please.... I'm begging you.

Sulli: Hahahaha. Stop it Minho...

Minho: Please let me help you.

Sulli; For one condition...

Minho: What condition?

 

Sulli whispered "kiss me".

 

Minho didn't pretend that he didn't heard it.

Minho: What?

 

He come come closer to Sulli.

Minho: Sulli.

When Sulli look at her back their lips touched each others lips. Sulli was shocked, so she walk backward.

END POV

 

Minho: Yes, condition... Why you look so surprised?

 

SULLI'S POV

Don't tell me you will ask for a kiss...

END POV

 

Sulli: Surprised? Of course not, why would I? What's your condition?

Minho: Do I need to tell it? You must know about it...

 

SULLI'S POV

Is he really asking for a kiss?

END POV

 

Sulli: Do I need to ask if I knew about it?

Minho: Haisht... Is it hard for you to say thank you?

Sulli: What?! Thank you?

Minho: Yeah, I visited you here and I gave you flowers... I think I deserve to recieved a thank you from you....

 

SULLI'S POV

Why do I feel so disappointed when he told me that it's just thank you... Haisht...

END POV

 

Sulli: Yah! Why would I? Did I accept your flowers? And I don't even like you to be here... You just gave me stress... You don't deserve my thank you...

Minho: I think, I can't change your mind even I should do everything... I should go now... Bye...

 

Minho walked towards the door and when he opened it...

 

Sulli: Wait...

Minho: Why? Did you already changed your mind?

Sulli: Of course not... You left the flowers...

Minho:If you don't like it... Just throw it in trash can...

 

SULLI'S POV

Haisht... Minho-ah, what is your real intention?

END POV

 

Sulli: Ok...

 

Sulli grab the flowers and she throw it inside the trash can...

 

Sulli: I just followed what you said... Minho:Ne... I have to go now...

 

When Minho was gone... Sulli grab the trash can and picked the flowers and she arranged it back to her table...

 

Sulli: I'm sorry flowers if I'm such a pabo to throw you inside the trash can... Don't worry I will take care all of you...

 

While fixing the flowers she saw a card inside the basket... Sulli opened the card... "Sorry" was message inside the card... When she already read the message, her tears starts to flow on her face...

 

Sulli: Yah! Minho-ah! You're such a pabo... Why are you doing this? You knew that I'm your sister... You're such a pabo...

--------------------------------------

@yuyuri

@minsullove77

Taemin kept saying Minho and Mr.president are having lunch because he was mad at Mr. President at the same time to Minho... But the time when Mrs. Lee is searching for Mr.President and he was on a lunch it doesn't mean that Mr. President & Minho had lunch once they will always having lunch together... 

 

Taemin just involved Minho because he's mad to him... 

And that time Lee family having lunch together and Mr. President is having a lunch meeting Minho was on the hospital with Sulli... Ok... :) I'm just making it clear...