I still Love him...

Big House

Taemin woke up and he notice he's on his condo unit...

 

Taemin: How did I got home? Haisht... I feel dizzy...

 

He take a shower first and he went to his car and he went to Sulli's house...

He rang the door bell but no one is answering...

So he decided to call Sulli...

Sulli: Yoboseyo, oppa...

Taemin: Where are you?

Sulli: I'm with Changmin-oppa and I will film later... Why?

Taemin: Ahh... Nothing... I went to your house but no ones answering...

 

PD: Sulli-ssi, please enter now at the studio...

Sulli: Ne... wait for a moment...

 

Sulli: Sorry oppa...

Taemin: No, it's fine... I think I should hung up now, PD-nim is calling you...

Sulli: Ne... Bye...

Taemin: Bye...

 

While Taemin is on his way to his condo unit someone called him...

It's his sister Sunny, so he answered it...

Taemin: Noona... How are you?

Sunny: Why you didn't told me that you're here...

Taemin: I'm sorry noona...

Sunny: Mom is going home tomorrow, because she heard you fought with dad... What did you say with dad??? I'm also hurt from what you told to him...

Taemin: But you're different noona, you're trying to visit us in america even twice a year... But dad he keep saying he's busy with his work but I saw him having a dinner with damn Minho...

Sunny: Are you jealous? My donsaeng is jealous....

Taemin: No I'm not... I'm just telling the truth...

Sunny: Ok, I'm just kidding... I understand what you feel... I have to o now... Tomorrow, don't forget to fetch mom...

Taemin: Yeah, I understand... Bye noona... saranghae...

Sunny: Ne... Saranghae Taemin-ah...

 

ABS STUDIO RADIO STAR

MC Jong-shin: Welcome to Radio Star, we have our pretty and young guest today...

MC Kook-jin: Who?

MC Jong-shin: They are popular artist from agency where Kyuhyun belong... Kyuhyun-ssi are you happy to meet them again?

MC Kyuhyun: Of course, stop talking anymore, let's welcome them all Yuri! Siwon! Minho! and Sulli! Welcome in radio star...

The four guest entered the studio...

MC Kyuhyun: How are you Sulli-ssi? I heard you experienced accident when you're having vacation in Hongkong

Sulli: Yeah, when I saved an old lady crossing the road...I pushed her and I am the one who bumped by the car...

MC Kook-jin: Really? Daebak... You made your fans worried to you... What do you want to say to them?

Sulli: I'm really sorry for making you worry... But even I made you worried at least I never intend to leave you... How can you just leave without saying anything...

 

All the host Yuri and Siwon are confused...

 

MC Kook-jin: Sulli-ssi? Is it for Minho?

Sulli: Eh? No...

 

MINHO'S POV

What is she doing??? Haisht...

END POV

 

MC Kyuhyun: Minho-ssi, lot's of people are confuse.... Honestly where did you go when you're gone for four years I think...

Minho: I went to our old house, where me and my mom used to live before...

MC Jong-shin: Ahh... We are not allowed to ask you why did you leave, because I think it's a private matter but what can you say to your fans who got disappointed when you left your acting career...

Minho: Uhm... I'm really sorry if I made you disappointed... I'm really sorry... I had my own reason why I left... I hope you understand...

MC Kyuhyun: PD-nim, can we cut this for a moment?

PD: Oh? Why?

 

Kyuhyun made an eye contact with the PD...

 

PD: Oh? Of course we can... Let's have a break first...

 

Kyuhyun grab Sulli's arm and Minho's arm and he brought them to standby room... He left them alone and he locked the door...

 

Changmin: What are you doing Kyuhyun-ssi?

Kyuhyun: They need to fix things...

Changmin: You don't know anything, they are not ready yet to talk...

Kyuhyun: Changmin-ssi, trust me... Everything will be fine..

 

STANDBY ROOM

Sulli: Yah! Open this damn door!

Minho: Stop crying... You act like you're with a killer and ready to kill you any time...

Sulli: Haisht... Don't talk with me I'm not talking with you...

Minho: Haisht.... Why do I need to suffer here with you...

 

Sulli gave him a deadly glare... Sulli get her phone and she called Changmin first... But he's not answering, so she decided to call Taemin...

 

Taemin: Yoboseyo? Sulli-ah, why?

Sulli: Oppa...

 

Then she sobs...

 

MINHO'S POV

Haisht...Calling your boyfriend? As if I will do something bad to you...

END POV

 

Taemin: Are you crying? Why?

Sulli: Can you fetch me here in studio?

Taemin: Why? Where's Changmin-hyung?

Sulli: I don't know either... He's not answering his phone...

Taemin: Ok, wait me there...

Sulli: Ne...

 

And they end the call...

 

Minho: Who is it? Your boyfriend?

Sulli: Mind your own business...

Minho: Four years have been past but you're still acting like a kid...

Sulli: Can you just keep quiet...

Minho: Why should I?

 

Then suddenly Sulli felt cold because she was just wearing a mini dress with a thin fabric... Minho took off his jacket and he came closer to Sulli...

 

Sulli: Yah! What do think you're doing?

Minho: Wear this... You're cold, right?

 

Minho put the jacket on her back...

 

SULLI'S POV

Why is my heart still pumping very fast? We're siblings... He is my brother... Stop it Sulli...

END POV

 

Then suddenly she hold her chest because she can't breath...

Minho: Yah! What's happening to you?

 

Sulli was crying...

Sulli: I can't breath...

 

Minho carried her in a bridal way... Then his jacket fell on the floor... And when he was on his way to the door, someone opened it...

 

Taemin: Yah! What are you doing to her?

 

Minho pushed him away... But Taemin didn't let him go. He punched Minho's face... And Minho and Sulli fell on the floor...

 

Minho: Changmin-hyung, please bring her to the hospital... She can't breath...

 

Changmin carried Sulli and brought her to hospital...

 

Minho: Stop it Taemin... I'm didn't did anything bad to her...

Taemin: Then how can you explain your jacket on the floor and... Why when she called me, she's crying...

Minho: What the hell are you thinking... I took off my jacket and I gave it to her because she was cold... And she was crying because they locked us in this damn room...

 

Taemin just glared at him...

Taemin: We're not yet done Minho-ssi...

 

HOSPITAL

Changmin: What happened Sulli? What did he do to you?

Sulli: He just gave me his jacket because I was cold but suddenly my heart was pumping so much when he put the jacket to me... My heart was pumping very fast and when I tried to stop it, it's hard for me to breath...

Changmin: You still love him?

Sulli: I think so...

Changmin: But he's your brother..

Sulli: I know, that's why I'm trying to stop it...

Changmn: Ok then, take a rest Sulli...

Sulli: How about filming? Star Radio?

Changmin: Don't worry PD-nim cancelled it... They said they will filming both of you separately... So take a rest...

Sulli: Ne, oppa...