Who is Sulli's true brother??

Big House

SULLI'S HOUSE

Sulli was lying on her bed...

Sulli: After 4 years leaving me and now you're saying you will never leave again? You're such a liar... Even you knew that we are both siblings, how can you just leave me without talking with me? And now you're back, I think I should leave this industry... But it's so frustrating that I have 13 years contract with SME haisht.... Ottoke???

 

Then suddenly she heard a car coming.... Sulli stood up and go downstairs... Then she opened the door..

Sulli: Taemin oppa... Oh? Changmin oppa? You're here...

Changmin: You didn't called me that you're back...

Sulli: I was going to try too... But Taemin-oppa said that you already knew... You don't know?

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

Taemin-ah, what are you hiding? Why do you need to hide Sulli from me too??

END POV

 

Changmin: Oh yeah... He already told me I forgot... Changmin Oppa is old now...

Sulli: I think so... She chuckled...

Changmin: You're with him?

Sulli: Yeah, but he said he will buy something but until now he's still not here...

Changmin: Ahh...

 

SULLI'S POV

Should I ask about Minho?

END POV

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

Should I tell her about Minho?

END POV

 

Changmin: How are you? You look fine now...

Sulli: Yeah, Taemin-oppa take care of me so much...

Changmin: Really? That's good... Do you like him?

Sulli: How could you say that? Of course he is my friend...

Changmin: I mean... as a man...

Sulli: No, we're just friends... Nothing more, nothing less... Uhm... about my work, can I....? Nevermind... Changmin: Can you what? I think I know it, you can't resign Sulli... You had a contract with SME for 13 years, you already know that...

Sulli: It was just... It's hard for me to met him, Minho and I have same agency and also we have same manager... How can I act like nothing happened?

Changmin: You already knew that his back?

Sulli: Yeah, I saw him on tv...

Changmin: I'm sorry Sulli... If you want I'll pass you with another manager if that could help you avoid him... Sulli: No, I'm comfortable working with you oppa... You can't just pass me to another mananger... I'm sorry oppa, I'll try my best to be a professional....

Changmin: thank you very much Sulli-ah... and I'm sorry if I left you alone in Hongkong...

Sulli: Don't worry oppa, it's my choice to be alone...

Changmin: I think I should go now...

 

But suddenly Sulli recieved a call from Taemin...

Sulli: Yoboseyo? Oppa? Where are you?

Taemin: Yah! Sulli-ah... (with a drunk voice

 

Sulli: Are you drunk?

 

Changmin: Who is it?

Sulli: It's Taemin-oppa..

 

Changmin grab the phone from Sulli..

Changmin: Where are you?

Taemin: Who are you? Where's Sulli? I'm talking with her... (with a drunk voice 

Changmin: Taemin-ah, it's Changmin hyung... Let's talk, where are you?

Taemin: Oh? The hyung that I trusted... I'm in Gangnam, you should go here if you want to talk with me... (with a drunk voice

 Changmin: Just stay there, ok? Wait for me, don't even try to go anywhere else... 

Taemin: Yah! Stop nagging, just go here... You're making me irittated...

 

Taemin hung up the call...

 

Sulli: What did he said?

Changmin: Just stay here and take a rest...

Sulli: How about Taemin-oppa?

Changmin: Don't worry, I can handle him...

Sulli: But...

Changmin: No buts Sulli... Just take a rest... I have to go now...

 

Sulli doesn't have any choice so she just nod..

 

GANGNAM

Taemin was so drunk... His head lying on the table while he was sitting on a chair...

TAEMIN'S POV

What the is happening to my family? All I wanna do is to unite my family but it seems very hard... And that ing Minho was also joning to my problems... Haisht... what should I do???

END POV

 

Then suddenly Changmin came...

Changmin: What's your problem Taemin? Why are you doin this?

Taemin: You don't have to join Minho to give me another problem...

Changmin: Why? I'm just curious why do you need to hide that you got home with Sulli... The last time I called you, you said she needs a little more time to take a rest but you already got home... Tell me why?

Taemin: I have my own reason... You don't have to knew it... You're not involve in this so go away!!!

Changmin: What if I told you that I don't want too...

Taemin: I don't care... Then I'll just leave...

 

Taemin stood up and he walk to leave Changmin behind...

 

Changmin: Why? Do you still love Sulli? Do you still love her, do you?

 

Taemin stopped from walking...

 

Taemin: You don't know anything, so don't acuse me...

Changmin: What did you said?

Taemin: She's... She's... She is my sister...

Changmin: She's your what?

Taemin: You heard me, right? I don't have to repeat it again...

Changmin: But how?

Taemin didn't answer because when Changmin look at his back Taemin was already lying on the floor...

Changmin: Yah! Taemin-ah! You need to answer my question... These guys making me confuse... Minho and Sulli are siblings but Taemin is claiming Sulli as his sister... I really can't understand what's happening...

 

Changmin brought him to his car...

 

Changmin: Yah! Where are you staying?

Taemin just nod to him...

Changmin: Haisht... How can I talk to drunk person...

 

Changmin called Sulli...

 

Sulli: Yoboseyo? Oppa how's Taemin-oppa?

Changmin: Where is he staying?

Sulli: He's staying to his condo unit...

Changmin: Where?

Sulli: Near SME building, room 718... His room key is inside the door pocket... It looks like he's so drunk... Did he told you why he drunk too much...

Changmin: No, when I came he's already asleep...

Sulli: Ahh... Ok, take care of him...

Changmin: Ne... Bye Sulli...

 

When Changmin and Taemin came to the parking lot... He carried Taemin to his condo unit...

Changmin: Haisht... why did you make yourself drunk if you don't know how to handle it...

 

When Changmin is checking for the key he saw a mail inside the mail pocket... He picked it while carrying Taemin on his back... He brought it and Taemin inside...

 

Changmin: Yah! Here's your mail..

 

He throw it to Taemin and he noticed that the mail is from laboratory...

 

CHANGMIN'S POV Should I open it? No, I can't it's his letter... But it can answer my curiousity and he must be right. He can be her brother and it can be advantage to Minho and Sulli...

END POV

 

Changmin's conversation with the AUTHOR (kpopmuch)...

Author-nim.... why are you making hard this for me??? Even I'm not in foreword or on teaser it looks like I'm the hero on this story.... I have more exposure than Yuri, Siwon and Krystal.... And having this role is really hard... What should I do with this letter??? Readers what should I do???

--------------------------------------------------

HAhahaha Changmin sorry if I'm giving you a hard time....

My subscribers.... As you notice the secrets are now revealing little by little it means the story will end soon...   I just want to ask if I made a new story who would you like to be the main cast... I know it's weird because I know all of you are Minsullians but if you just want to suggest I might ship them also.... But NO MINYUL COUPLE, TAEUN COUPLE, MINSTAL COUPLE... I'll surely ignore it....