Fake Smile

Big House

STUDIO

Sajin (phographer): 1... 2... 3... (click) Nice shot Sulli-ssi...

Sulli: Kamsamida Sajin-nim...

Sajin (phographer): You can check the photo's on the computer...

Sulli: Ne...

Sulli came closer to the computer to check her pictures...

Changmin: It's been 4 years since Minho left... I can only see you smile when you have photoshoots or interviews or on your dramas... Those fake smiles... You're a great actress...

Sulli: Don't ever mention his name...

Changmin: Who? Your older brother??

Sulli: Stop it...

Changmin: Why? Not because you stop looking for him, I'll also stop mentioning his name... I'll will search for him wether you like it or not... Minho is still exist... 

Sulli: I SAID STOP!!!!

All the staffs catch her attention....

Changmin: I'm so sorry guys, I'm just teasing her... Don't worry we're fine...

All the staffs start to laugh...

Staff: Ahahaha, ne...

Sulli walk out and she entered on the van while Changmin followed her...

Changmin: Yah! What do you think you're doing?

Sulli: What? You even made a solution, so why are you worrying?

Changmin: What if they didn't believed me?

Sulli: Then let them be...

Changmin: What? Are you freaking kidding me?

Sulli: No, I'm not. Actually I'm so sick of being an actress... On this this DAMN SHOWBIZ BUSINESS!!!

Changmin: You can't just resign. You have 13 years contract...

Sulli: I know...

Changmin: Ahhh... Now I get it. You're doing bad things to ruin your career that will make SME take you out.

Sulli: No, it's not my intention to ruin it...

Sulli's tears start to fall...

Sulli: How can I smile if I knew the one that I love was lost and the worst is.... he... he is my brother.... my own brother... Tell me!!! How??? How can I survive with these things on my mind??? It's freaking me out...

Changmin: Ok, I understand... I'll give you 3 days vacation. Anywhere you want to go. Tell me I'll buy you a ticket...

Sulli: Hongkong... I want to go in Hongkong...

Changmin: What are you talking about? I gave you a break to forget about him then you're telling me you want to go to the place where you first met each other...

Sulli: You're right, I want to go to the place where it starts... And I want to end it there....

Changmin: Are you sure about this?

Sulli: Yes...

Changmin: Ok, I'll bring you home and wait for the ticket that I'll send to your e-mail...

Sulli: Ne...

-------------------------------

Chapter 54 Ends here.....

 

Again........... The story is NOT already end.....

Thank you to my subscribers.........