Meet the Cast

Big House

Taemin: Welcome everyone. This is the first project that will be held that I am the new chairman, so I hope this is will be successful. So, as you can see the board of directors chose the trending couple to be the leads. Our newest beautiful actress here in SME. Please introduce yourself, Sulli-ssi.

Sulli: Thank you very much for a great introduction. 

Minho (murmur): Haisht... Such a flirty one...

Lee Dong Wook: Are you saying something Minho-ssi?

Minho: None, I just said my girlfriend is really beautiful. MY GIRLFRIEND is pretty, right Chairman Lee Taemin?

Taemin: Ne? Of course...

 

SULLI'S POV

Haisht... what are you doing?

END POV

 

Sulli: Can I introduce myself now?

Taemin: Yes, you can.

Sulli: Annyeong haseyo, I'm Choi Sulli. Please take care of me.

Taemin: Uhm... Sulli-ssi, we reviewed your novel. It's about a girl who is a normal student who dreams of becoming a singer and enters the best arts high school in South Korea. And fortunately on that school her first love and the famous singer is also studying there. But there's a twist, she's sharing a room with a popular star and because of that she let herself to be his slave for 100 days just to learn how to be a star like him. So Sulli-ssi you are the whi will starring Jang Geu-Rim, Minho-ssi Hyun Woo, and now can you please call the other cast.

Changmin: Yes, Chairman Lee.

 

There are seven actor's and actresses entered. It's Heechul, Kai, Chanyeol, Myungsoo, Yuri, Hyuna and Suzy.

 

MINHO'S POV

Why from all the people? Why do I need to casted with Hyuna, Suzy and especially Yuri.

END POV

 

Taemin: I'm so happy that the decision chose great stars to build this production. The scripts will be given to you tomorrow. And maybe the filming will be start after few days, so read your scripts so that there's no NG even I know it's impossible. Can I count on you guys?

 

Sulli: Yes, of course. We will do are best Chairman. Doing this withou NG's is possible! Fighting!

 

Everyone signed the contract, including the cast and the board of directors.

 

Taemin: So let's go? this would be the end of our first meeting. Thank you for giving positive vibes Sulli-ssi.

 

MINHO'S POV

Haisht.... Such a non sense.

END POV

 

When they came out....

Minho: Yah! Don't be so childish. We are here to act and not to play.

Sulli: I know, you don't have to tell that. Don't command me from what I should I do and not to do.

Minho: Haisht.... Such a brat girl. Sulli-ah, I'm going to comfort room first. Just wait me here, ok?

Sulli: Haisht... I'm not brat.

Minho: Yah! stop it. Just answer.

Sulli: Ok, ok... I'll wait you here.

 

But it seems the three ladies at their back heard their conversation.

Yuri: Minho is right. Sulli-ssi, I know this is hard for you because you will be filming with famous actors and actresses and also you don't have any skills in acting. In seducing, maybe you have that. So you better listen to Minho.

Hyuna: I can't believe it. Minho chose you to be his girlfriend.

Suzy: Haisht... Such a flirt girl. Did you seduce Minho just to get him?

Hyuna: It's seems you are also close with the new chairman. Did you also seduce him just to be the lead star for this new project? Such a low class girl.

 

Sulli was holding her tears. She want to tell them the truth, that this is just an agreement but she can't. And suddenly Yuri saw Minho is coming. Yuri came closer to Sulli...

Yuri: Yah! Stop it.

 

When Minho came....

Minho: What's happening here?

Yuri: We're just welcoming Sulli here in SME family, right Sulli?

Sulli: Ye... yes.

Hyuna: Suzy, I think we should go now.

Suzy: Yes, bye guys.

Yuri: Minho, let's take some coffee at the near cafe.

Minho: Sorry, but I can't. I need to lift Sulli at her home.

Yuri: Really? But it's alright with Sulli-ssi if I borrowed you for this day, right Sulli-ssi?

Sulli: Ye... Yes of course. I can just take a bus to get home.

Yuri: See Minho, so let's go.

Sulli: I should go now.

 

But Minho stopped her by holding her wrist.

Minho: Let me lift you even only in bus stop.

 

SULLI'S POV

I thought you will making me stop and not letting her to borrowed you. You're such an idiot Minho.

END POV

 

Sulli: Let me go. I can handle this. yuri-ssi is waiting for you.

Minho: Haisht... Such a brat girl.

Yuri: Let's go?

-------------------------------

END CHAPTER sorry for late update I was waiting for the result at the poll and I was also kinda busy yesterday.

 

And to SUzy's fans... I'm sorry for making her a little bad here.

thanks for the comments........

@giezpark

@FreeorUnlimited

@lhourie

@Officialhumai

@nana4ever

 

And the results from poll

9% likes My little bride

36% 100 days with mr.arrogant

36% Ma Boy

18% none of the above... (But those who vote here, you didn't gave a comment what movie you like.)

But well it's non sense if you wrote it. Because it seems  100 days with mr.arrogant and Ma Boy had a tie. So I decided to mix it together.... :)