It's a bird, No, it's a plane. No, it's nothing.

Big House

SULLI'S POV

I'm so dizzy... My body are heavy too.... I feel like I just came from construction and I carried lots of heavy things. Urgh... It seems that I drink lots of soju last night... I need to pee. 

END POV

 

Sulli stood up and she was too shock when she saw Minho sleeping on the floor.

 

Sulli: Yah! What are you doing here?

Minho: What are you doing? Be quiet...

Suddenly Minho realize that he's sleeping to her room.

 

MINHO'S POV

I almost forgot I slept here incase she do crazy things again.

END POV

 

Minho stood up.

Minho: Yah! Don't blame me. You are drunk yesterday. Victoria called me and she asked me to bring you here. You're so annoying. Even your friends can't stand your craziness yesterday.

Sulli: What? How did you knew Victoria eonni?

Minho; She called me. Are you deaf?

Sulli: What did I do?

Minho: It's better to forget it.

Sulli: Please tell me....

Minho: I don't want...

Minho came out from her room and he entered to comfort room. And he didn't know Sulli followed him.

Sulli: Minho-ah ple....

When she entered the comfort room she almost faint because of shock.

Minho; Yah! What are doing? Are you a ert?

Sulli: It's your fault. If you just locked the door I should not saw what I shouldn't see.

Minho: What? Did you saw anything?

Sulli just smirk.

Minho: Yah! tell me. What did you saw?

Sulli:Why? 

Sulli go downstairs and she opened the refrigerator.

Sulli: Do we have some banana? I'm hungry. It seems this banana is too short. Do you want some?

Minho felt so embarassed.

Minho: Yah! Stop it. Tell me... Please...

Sulli: Ok, for a one conditon. Tell me what did I do last night?

Minho: You prank us. We thought you are going to jump. You positioned yourself at the terrace and I grab you and...

Sulli: What?

Minho; You told us that you are just kidding.

Sulli: Ahh...  Hahaha, of course I love my life.

Minho: Yah! I told you what did you do last night. Tell me what did you saw?

Sulli: I........ saw.........

Minho: What?

Sulli: Wait I'm thirsty.

Sulli drink a glass of water.

Minho: Haisht! What did you saw?

Sulli: Nothing... Are you happy now? Hhahaahaha. You made me laugh. hahaha Your face are so red. Don't worry I didn't saw anything. I swear.

 

Minho walk out and take a jog for a moment.

----------------------------------------------------

Short update 

I'll update later I just set up their mood to back to normal. Like cat and dog. Hehehe.

I should think a story first for the next chapter. 

 

@giezpark- Woow... it is too much for the new couple hahaha. They don't yet realize that they love each other. It's just starting.

@nana4ever- Yes it is the start.... Have a great weekend too

@koreanfangirls- She just prank them. I just made them to make you excite for the new chapter. It seems effective. What if I do it later? Hahaha to have excitement.

@lhourie- It's just start of Minsul. It's too early to sleep together. hehehe