It's just an act

Big House

Breaking News

SME manager Changmin have spoken about the issue of Choi Minho's kiss with a none familiar girl. "Sulli is our new talent in SME. They met long ago before SME hired her as a new talent. After finding that they both had an interest in one another, they began their relationship." Changmin said.  A scene of the two dating was discovered on the SME party when Minho kissed the cute girl named Sulli. 

 

 

SME BUILDING

Dong wook: What is this? Why you didn't even told us about this before spoke to the media?

Changmin: We don't have time to hide it. There relationship was revealed and we can't stop it.

Dong wook: And about hiring of Sulli, why did you just decided to hired her as an actress? She's our writer here not actress.  

Changmin: I saw her that she has the capacity to be a big star.

Dong wook: How could you...!!

Taemin: Stop it dad. It's done we can't do anything right now. And besides I think Changmin hyung was right. She can be a top actress soon. Hyung call Minho-ssi and Sulli-ssi they need to do press conference.

Changmin: Ne.

Dong wook: What do you think are you doing? You stop it Changmin.

Changmin: Ne

Taemin: I'm the chairman of this company. I have the right to make decision. Hyung do it.

Dong wook cannot speak anymore, he just stood up and walk out.

 

SULLI'S HOUSE

Sulli was currently reading the news on the internet. There are lots of netizens comments about their fake relationship.

COMMENTS

FAN1: They don't look good together.

FAN2: It's CRAP...

FAN3: I LOVED THEM !! THEY WERE SO CUTE !!

FAN4: What are you saying? She looks awful.

FAN5: They were an amazing couple... i just wish that some people would accept the fact that they liked each other...

FAN6:  Minho-oppa is mine.... Sulli go away.

FAN7: She just using Minho so she can be part of SME.

 

SULLI'S POV

Even when I got lots of negative comments. It seems we have also some fans.

END POV

 

Sulli received a call from Changmin. They need to attend a press conference so the issue is done. Sulli stood up and she entered to Minho's room.

Sulli: Yah! Oh? He is still sleeping.

 

SULLI'S POV

He looks nice when he sleeps. His eyes, nose, lips... Ommo, what I am doing? But I can't resist his beautiful face.

END POV

 

She look closer to his face. And suddenly Minho woke up.

Minho: Uh oh, what are you doing?

Sulli: Uhm.. I... Yah! SME called, we need to do the press conference.

Minho: I don't want. I'm very tired. I'm very sleepy.

Sulli held his wrist and she drag her to kitchen. And he close his eye's again and pretend to sleep.

Sulli: Just because you don't like it, you think avoiding it is the best? Don't act like a kid!

Minho: Haisht...

Sulli: Let's go, Choi Minho.

Minho: Don't treat me like a kid. 

Sulli: Haisht... This guy. If you don't then GO OUT TO THIS HOUSE! 

Minho: Why?

Minho stood up and go the bathroom.

Minho: Wait for me ok, I'll take a bath first.

 

KITCHEN

Minho came.

Sulli: Yah!Make some breakfast.

Minho: What? Don't you remember the agreement? I will just help, but I will not be your servant anymore.

Sulli: But you made me mad in this morning.

Minho: Ok, wait for 10 minutes.

Sulli: I'll go to my room first. Be sure I'll enjoy it later.

When Sulli was out, Minho called a delivery for pizza.

 

When the pizza came. He get the box and he layed it on the table. 

Minho: Sulli-ah! Come! 

Sulli walk down and she wears a beautiful dress and even she wears a light make up she looks beautiful.

MINHO POV

She looks pure and innocent in that dress. She looks like an angel but unfortunately it's opposite.

END POV

 

Sulli: Good? It's good right?

Minho: It's like a disguise.

Sulli: Haisht... Why? Why did you call me?

Minho: Let's eat. Breakfast is ready.

Sulli: What is this? Wow pizza.

She ate one slice of pizza until she felt strange.

Sulli: Why am I feel itchy? I think I'm going to be crazy! My body is on fire...

Minho: What?! What did you say?

Sulli: Do something.

Minho: Why are you acting like this?

Sulli: I'm itchy... and hot! I'm going crazy!

Minho: Why? Let me bring you to clinic.

 

CLINIC

Doctor: Drink this. It's because of an allergy to mushrooms, if you take the medication and put on some ointment, you'll be better soon.

Minho: How can you didn't know that you are allergy in mushrooms?!

Sulli: I know. Don't yell at me. You are the one who gave me that pizza. I didn't know that you ordered pizza that flavored beef and mushroom. 

Minho: Why me? You can see it with your eyes even I don't tell it to you. 

Sulli: I'm hungry on that time, how can I think to look at it first before take a bite on it. Argh... The press conference is soon. How? What should I do?

Minho: I will call hyung. We need to cancel it.

Sulli: No, let's do it.

 

PRESS CONFERENCE

Sulli: I'm scared.

Minho: Why? 

Sulli: Lots of cameras are waiting for me.

Minho: "Don't worry I will protect you."

 

SULLI'S POV

Why? Why suddenly my heart are beating so fast? It's like an electric came to my body. It made me more nervous, but not because of the media. It's because of Minho. I'm now confident to face the media, because I know he will protect me.

END POV

 

Changmin: Minho-ssi and Sulli-ssi, it's time. Remeber the agreement.

Sulli and Minho: Ne..

Minho: Let's go.

They entered the conference hall. Lots of cameras are waiting for them. Minho held her hand and they walked to the stage.

 

PRESS: It's said you are new talent in SME?

Sulli: Ne.

PRESS: Is it true because of Minho they hired you in SME?

Minho: Of course not. She worked hard for that job. Even we're not together she will be hired of SME because she has her talent.

Sulli was so amaze to Minho. He looks so cool. He looks so professional. He was just calm.

PRESS: It's said that you met long ago before SME hired you as a new talent? How?

Minho: Yes, we met at Hongkong. She was so jolly and she has thousand of smiles. 

PRESS: Yes, Hongkong. Sulli-ssi you are the one who won the Hongkong ticket from Suju's Wonderful Day, right? Because your story about your past boyfriend was really like a drama. It seems your past boyfriend gave you a good man. What do you think why he chose you?

Sulli: Maybe he thinks of me like a Goddess, right?

 

MINHO'S POV

When did I said that? Huh,.. Goddess? When? You're a good actress.

END POV

 

Minho: Ne...

PRESS: How he shows his love to you?

Sulli: I remember before he made a porridge for me when I was sick. He cares for me  a lot, so I love him.

Minho was felt happy from the words she told.

 

MINHO'S POV

YAH! Minho-ah stop it. It's just an acting.

END POV

 

When the conference was done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU8_izC4s6M (perfect background music it's just optional if you want )

Changmin: Sulli-ssi you're great. I don't regret that I hired you.

Sulli: Thank you.

Minho: Haisht... It's so easy for her to lie. She's expert on it.

Sulli: What? What are you saying? 

Minho: The story on the radio. The doctor boyfriend? "He... i...s.... currently dying. I kissed his forehead and he whispered "Saranghae". When I get back to my positon he closed his eyes and... and... the Electrocardiogram suddenly stopped." What a great story Sulli-ssi. You're such a great author. Why? Can't you remember your owned story?

Sulli: How..? How did... you?

Changmin: Yah! What are you talking about?

Minho: Remember hyung when I was filming and I went out?

Changmin: So? What's the connections of this things?

Minho: I ride the bus.

Sulli: You... You are the arrogant person.

Minho: That's right. So don't ever act in front of me. It's making me puke.

 

SULLI'S POV

Why is he acting so weird? It seems the words "Don't worry I will protect you." are all lies. Yah! Your so dumb Sulli-ssi how can you dream so high.

END POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments. Thanks for appreciating of my fiction. AND NEW PICTURES OF THEM FROM SK TELECOM... thanks to them

@nana4ever

@koreanfangirls

@lhourie