Agreement

Big House

SULLI'S POV

The sun was so bright... Urgh... Ommo, did I slept here? I'm hungry.

END POV

 

Sulli stood up and she look for a food. Until she notice a small pot on the stove.

 

Sulli: What is this? Porridge? Did I cooked porridge last night? Argh... I can't remember anything.

 

Suddenly someone rang the door bell.

 

Sulli: Who is it? It's so early in the morning.

 

When she opened the door, she was so surprise from what she saw.

 

Sulli: Yah! Why are you here? How did you knew my house? 

Minho: Are you already fine.

He intend to hold her forehead but she suddenly chased it away.

Sulli: Yah! What are you doing?

Minho: I guess your fine already. Your being beast again.

Sulli: What do you need?

Minho: Can I enter?

 

Without waiting for the answer, Minho entered the house and sat on the couch.

Sulli: Yah! What are you doing?

Minho: How many rooms do you have?

Sulli: Two?

Sulli was so confuse. 

Sulli: Why? Why are you asking?

Minho: Do you need a boarder?

Sulli: What?

Minho: I said do you need a boarder?

Sulli: I'm still not sure what's your intention.

Minho: I just noticed that your place is quiet and peaceful.

Sulli: I don't care from what you just noticed but this is a house, my house. I don't remember that I made it a boarder house.

Minho: So I'm saying... I'll pay you for my rent here. Whether it's expensive. How much? Tell me.

Sulli: If I told you pay me 800 000 000 000 (eight hundred billion) won in cash would you pay me?

Minho: Huh? Here.... I have this.

Sulli: What's this? 800 000 (eight hundred thousand) won? 

Minho: It's not enough, I know. But how could I bring 800 000 000 000 (eight hundred billion) won inside my wallet? I'll pay it soon if I withdraw from the bank. I just need a peaceful place to live. I'm such a famous actor, everywhere I go, press and fans are always following me. I know you can't just agree with me, but please comprehend my privacy life.

 

Sulli inhaled a deep breathe.

 

MINHO'S POV

Minho-ah, your such a great actor. It seems this crazy lady will approve to you.

END POV

 

She stood up and pulled him outside the door.

 

SULLI'S POV

I'm a great actress too. I know when someone is just making a drama. Haisht...

END POV

 

Minho: Yah! Crazy lady, wait a second.

Sulli: Oh, you left your bag? Wait for a moment.

 

Sulli closed the door and she drag his bag. Then she opened the door again and she throw his bag to him.

 

MINHO'S POV

Haisht, I can't believe this. I thought I was a good actor but why she didn't convinced by my acting? Haisht... I need to pursue her to let me live here, so I can remember everything that happened in that day.

END POV

Minho: Haisht.. such a hopeless loser.

 

AFTER FEW HOURS...

MINHO'S POV

Haisht... What's the bell sound for? So annoying.

END POV

 

Sulli came out from the house and picked up the news paper that was given by the news paper boy who bells around that made Minho annoyed.

 

Sulli: Thank you...

News Paper boy: Your welcome Miss Pretty Sulli.

Sulli: Hahaha, stop giving compliment with me.

 

MINHO'S POV

Haisht... She's making too much aegyo that makes me goosebumps... Haisht...

END POV

 

Minho: What are you doing? Flirting with the news paper bell guy?

Sulli: Ommo! You scared me. Why are you still here? Oh well I don't care. It's better to read a news paper than to chat with you.

 

She was on her way to read the news paper but she suddenly saw the front page, it was Minho.

 

Sulli: Aigo, your in the news again with a another girl. Haisht... Such a playboy.

Minho: I'm not surprise. They always make rumours even it's not true.

Sulli: Who's that girl?

Minho stood up and read the article.

Minho: Wah... Daebak, it is the first time they made a positive article about me.

Sulli continued from reading. And she was also surprise it was a good news. FAMOUS ACTOR CHOI MINHO SAVED A FAINTED GIRL ON THE ROAD. 

Minho: Don't you remember?

Sulli: Ommo, it... it... was me... You...

Minho: Yes, I saved you. But instead of being thankful to me, you're treating me so bad.

Sulli: You? Did you cook the porridge that I saw inside my kitchen?

Minho: Yes, it was me. So can you let me be your boarder here?

Sulli: Since.. Since you saved me last night I will let you live here. But you will pay me by not using your money.

Minho: What? What do you need?

Sulli: You.

Minho: What do you mean me? Do you... 

Sulli: Yah! Stop thinking too much. It's not what you think. You will be my household keeper since I don't have much time to clean this house.

Minho: Haisht... I will just hire a new house keeper.

Sulli: I don't want too. I want you to do those jobs. Disagree? It's fine if you don't like too.

Minho: No, I will do it. 

Sulli: Ok, I will make an agreement that we can sign.

Minho: Where's my room?

Sulli: Before searching for your new room clean this mess.

Minho: Can you give me a break?

Sulli: Why? You're just starting. Don't you want? It's alright, the contract is not yet done.

Minho: Yah Yah Yah, stop playing around. I will do the job.

Sulli: Ok, Hahahah. The famous actor Choi Minho is my household keeper. (She said it in a singing way)

 

MINHO'S POV

Haisht... For the sake of my memory, I'll endure it.

END POV

-----------------------------------------

Sorry guys for a short chapter on chapter 15. I'm very tired last night I can't think too much, so I didn't make it too long. I may mess up the story if I continue it last night. So this is the chapter 16 for another Minsul moments. I think this is much better than the last chapter...

And also it's so hard to search for pictures and gif so I lessen posting more pictures.... I hope you will still like it even without pictures.

 

But thanks for subscribing....

@nana4ever- I'm sorry I made it too short. I was exhausted last night. You're welcome.

@giezpark- I hope so.... You're welcome.

@Minsul21- Heres the next chapter.

@madihah0210- Thanks for reading my ff. You're just on the right time. I was now making a reply to my subscriber's comments then I suddenly notice that you just made a comment to my ff. Thanks...