Their Powers

We're Not 12 Anymore; We're 13!

In a flash, EXO-K appeared in the airport in a formation. Chanyeol stepped out of line first, a glint in his eye.

 
“Roll like a buffalo,” Chanyeol rapped.
 
“Whoops, they already know~” Kris finished, laughing as he stepped forward. He gave Chanyeol a hug, patting him on the back. “Yeol, nice to see you again.”
 
“You too.” Chanyeol smiled. “Where’s Hyun Jae?”
 
Chen answered Chanyeol, whispering, since Kris had already moved on and was busy avoiding Hyun Jae's gaze.
 
“Over there. But don’t go there, she doesn’t seem so comfortable with us again since we haven’t seen each other in a long time, and because EXO debuted. And I think, one reason is because of Kris, too.” 
 
Kai came forward next. “This better be good, Kris. Cause if that call was just testing me and you made me teleport all 6 of us here, which was a heroic feat by the way, I will teleport you to space and you will never come back. Got that?"
 
Kris smirked. “Have you forgotten that I can fly? Teleport me, and I’m gonna come flyin’ right back down.”
 
Kai pulled off a mehrong face.
 
“Oh, and by the way. She is here. She’s just over there.” Kris stated.
 
Hyun Jae was standing at the far end, away from the Exo group, and Exo didn’t want to disturb her ‘Don’t come close to me’ aura.
 
Next, Se Hun came forward, and Lu Han came running into his arms.
 
“LONG TIME NO SEE!!!” He shouted happily. Se Hun laughed, hugging him back.
 
“How’ve you been? Yah, as your older brother, I haven’t seen you in FOREVERRRR!” Lu Han kept hugging him tightly.
 
“I’ve been fine. You?” Se Hun asked, not the slightest perturbed by Lu Han knocking his circulatory system out.
 
“Hun, don’t you feel like you’re about to die, with Lu Han clinging to you like that?” Baekhyun stepped up, looking at him skeptically, before looking at Lu Han who was practically squeezing the juices out of Se Hun.
 
“Ani, hyung. Remember? I’m wind. Invincible power with air. Even you ain’t got that, huh?” Se Hun bragged.
 
Baekhyun quickly shot a flash of light at Se Hun using his hand with one quick motion.
 
“AHHH, IT’S FREAKIN’ BLINDING, HYUNG, STOP DOING THAT!!” Se Hun shouted at Baekhyun.
 
“Hm. Then stop getting me angry.” Baekhyun simply replied. He walked away as Se Hun furiously blinked his eyes to lessen the effect.
 
“Speaking of that, where’s D.O. and SuHo?” Lay asked quizzically, ignoring the commotion.
 
Right then, D.O. came crashing out of nowhere, crashing into a flower pot to the left of Kris. Kris quickly lifted himself off of the ground using his own power before the shards of ceramic hit him. He landed a few feet away from the member equipped with Earth power. A few seconds later, Su Ho landed right on top of D.O. earning a groan from him.
 
“What happened to you guys?” Lay asked worriedly. He eyed the cuts that D.O. and Su Ho had on their legs and skin.
 
“You guys went on your daily routine to get fresh water just now, I’m assuming.” Xiumin sighed, shaking his head in disapproval.
 
“That’s why I told you guys to practice your formation in the dorm. Remember? You could have landed much better than that.” Kai emphasized to the two, indicating D.O. and Suho who were still piled one on top of the other. “I thought you guys improved. That’s why I sent you guys over there in the first place.”
 
D.O. wasn’t listening to Kai. Instead, he was suffocating from a lack of oxygen and he was about to die if Suho didn't get up. Who knew a guy landing on top of him would feel so heavy?
 
“Su..Ho...if you don’t get off of me right now...I will...KILL YOU!” D.O. threatened.
 
Suho scrambled off of him quickly, dusting off his dirt-stained clothes. Sehun took the time to knock the wind back into D.O. and D.O. let out a sigh of relief.
 
“Jja, yummy water coming to your service!” Suho exclaimed.
 
He revealed the bottles of water he was holding with him, and tossed one to each of the Exo members. He gave Lu Han two, and Lu Han sent one over to Hyun Jae through the air. She didn’t feel comfortable at all seeing them again but begrudgingly received the water bottle anyway. She took a small sip from it, before slowly looking up at the mischievous Kai.
 
“...Kai?” Hyun Jae reluctantly called him. Kai immediately teleported himself to Hyun Jae’s side.
 
“Finally acknowledged our existence?” Kai smiled mockingly.
 
She gladly ignored the question.
 
“Did you send these two idiotic guys to the Himalayan mountains?” She looked at him expectantly.
 
“Ahem...no...of course not. Why would I?” Kai asked innocently.
 
“Because this spring water is from the natural springs in the freaking Himalayans that no one has ever been to because it hasn’t been discovered yet, Kai.” Hyun Jae looked up at him.
 
Kai let out a puff of air from his cheeks. He forgot that Hyun Jae had a really good sense of taste.
 
“He did, Hyun Jae. Guess you still have your sharp sense of taste, huh?” Su Ho laughed.
 
Hyunjae looked away realizing what she had just given away. Suho smiled.
 
“D.O. used his earth powers to locate the place that had some good undiscovered springs, and I found my way to them and fetched the water using my own water powers!” He exclaimed, gratefully finishing his water bottle in less than 10 seconds.
 
“You two, come over here.” Lay demanded, pointing out D.O. and Suho.
 
“You two?” D.O. shot a look at Lay. “That’s not how you call me.”
 
“Are you coming over here or what?” Lay asked impatiently.
 
“I’m not coming over.” D.O. stubbornly stayed put in his spot on the ground, next to the broken ceramic pieces of the flower pot he crashed into.  
 
“If you insist.” Lay smirked
 
He watched as D.O. carelessly rested his hands on some of the shards of ceramic. Sometimes he was so predictable.
 
“OW. OW. OW. OW. OWWWWW.” D.O. cried out in pain.
 
“You’re still not coming?”
 
“OKAY, I’M COMING, YOU UNICORN!” D.O. shouted as he got up and marched to Lay.
 
Lay happily welcomed him, and treated his wounds with his healing powers. Suho came over for treatment too.
 
“Why don’t you come over here?” Xiumin called over to Hyun Jae. Hyunjae shook her head no, but Kris flew over, and lifted her back to the group without another word.
 
Hyun Jae stood there timidly, looking at the extremely familiar, yet different faces of the Exo members. Kris had already lifted himself to the far side of the group, to talk with his counterpart, Chanyeol. She stood there powerlessly, knowing that if she tried moving back to where she was before, they’d use their powers to restrain her.
 
Kris has gotten more brave, hasn’t he... 
 
~*~
 
A/N: Hello, this is Kpopchicken back with a double update~! I'll be continuously updating this week so look forward to it; I might not be able to update as often after this week so stay posted. :) Meanwhile, please take the time to check out my other fanfics: She Will Be Famous, You and I, Only A Fan, and Would You Read This Story~ ^^ Thanks to all the new subscribers!!
 
 
Love,
Author