Chapter 9

Just A Dream

Chapter 9

Young Saeng’s POV

*************************************************************************************************************

“I know you saw…”

Young Saeng looked down and saw Hyun Joong’s leg. There is blood on Hyun Joong pants; Young Saeng didn’t know what to do. Hyun Joong was going to turn, and they don’t know when, he is now a threat to them all. Hyun Joong took another gulp of soju, and then leaned back making sure that he could still see Young Saeng.

“Young Saeng ssi there is something that I need to tell you.” Young Saeng sighed; but he could not help but stare at his leg, there was blood but not that much. When he had seen his teacher, the bite had been practically oozing blood. This one was not that bloody, it just didn’t make sense.

“Hyun Joong ssi are you sure you were bitten?” Hyun Joong scoffed. Young Saeng rolled his eyes, and went to him and kneeled. Hyun Joong moved his leg; he did want him anywhere near it.

“Hyun Joong ssi have you even checked to see if you were indeed bitten. There is not that much blood, and from what I have seen there should be quite a bit of blood.” Young Saeng looked at him; he could see the fear in his eyes. Now he understood, Hyun Joong was scared; He hasn’t checked, because he is scared of what the outcome would be.

Young Saeng took a deep breath and moved to where Hyun Joong moved his leg. To be honest neither of them wanted to see the wound, they feared the reality of it. So they both took a deep breath and Young Saeng let his hand run up inside Hyun Joong’s pant leg.

********** Hyun Joong’s POV *******************

Hyun Joong waited for the twinge of pain to come from his leg, but nothing happened he didn’t even feel Young Saeng’s hand on his leg. Young Saeng looked up at him; the smile was dazing to Hyun Joong. But the relief of not being bitten, Hyun Joong grabbed young Saeng and pulled him into a hug.

“Your boots… it stopped the bite.” Young Saeng said; pulling away to look at Hyun Joong. They continued to stare at each other with smiles; mere inches away from each other. Suddenly Hyun Joong closes the distance, instantly connecting his lips to Young Saeng’s. Young Saeng’s eyes widened in shock, and his body became stiff. They broke when they heard one of the boys call out there names. Young Saeng pulled away quickly and grabbed his gun and the lamp, as Kyu Jong came around the corner.

“What is going on?” Kyu Jong asked; He froze when his eyes saw the blood on Hyun Joong’s pant leg. Hyung Jun came around, yawning and scratching his head.

“Why is everybody over here?” when nobody answered right away; he looked at everyone, and he to saw the blood on Hyun Joong’s leg. His eyes widened and his breathing sped up, till he sounded like he was hyperventilating. Kyu turned to him and grabbed his hand pulling him away from the kitchen. The noises seem to wake up Jung Min.

“Hey Why is everybody up?” He asked. He watched as Young Saeng kneeled down to Hyung Jun and tried to calm to young man down.

“Hyung Jun please… take deep breaths; you have got to calm down okay.” Jung Min noticed that Hyung Jun kept staring at Hyun Joong. So being curious he followed the trail of sight; which landed on Hyun Joong’s leg. The blood on his pants was visible by the light of the lamp.

“Andwae..!” Jung Min gasped; making Hyun Joong turn towards him. Hyun Joong looked up, meeting Jung Min’s eyes; fear, sorrow, and tears filled his friend’s eyes. Hyun Joong quickly went to his friend’s side, cupping the sides of his head in his hands.

“Jung Min ah, Jung Min ah look at me. I am not bitten me and Young Saeng ssi checked. I am going to be okay, okay? Please don’t cry.” Hyun Joong said pleading. Jung Min couldn’t help the tears that fell, as he wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong; thanking God that his only remaining friend was not going to leave him to.

When they finally got everybody settled down, Hyun Joong and Young Saeng explained everything to them.  Now realizing that Hyun Joong was going to be okay, they could all relax now, and slowly one by one they all feel asleep. Hyung Jun now in the middle of Young Saeng and Kyu Jong; Hyun Joong lying next to Jung Min as Jung Min would not let go of Hyun Joong for anything.

*************** two weeks later ************* Kyu Jong’s POV *******

Two weeks had passed since the trip to the corner store; and Kyu just couldn’t get over it. The fear that he had, when he came face to face with the undead, it was nothing like he had ever felt. There were nothing in their eyes, no light no personality; there was nothing at all, and it scared him deeply. Those were people, but he knew if he didn’t do what he did, they would have killed him and thought nothing of doing it. He never wanted to do that again, ever; the thought of going out there again scared him, and he knew that he would have to when they leave the city. He sighed and stood up from where he was sitting and went to Young Saeng who was cooking.

“Hey what are you doing?” Kyu asked.

“Cooking… What does it look like I am doing?” Young Saeng said smiling.

“I know that, but… I don’t know I am just bored and scared and hungry. There is nothing to do here, and I don’t know what to do.” Kyu watched as Young Saeng cocked his eyebrow.

“You are bored..? Everybody is dead, and you are bored? Wow I wonder what else has to happen before you are not bored.” Young Saeng joked. Kyu rolled his eyes and gave his friend a small push, which made them both laugh. Kyu watched as the smile vanished from Young Saeng’s face and his back stiffened; when Hyun Joong walked passed and grabbed water, before heading back to the living room. Now, that was interesting to Kyu, he wanted to know more about this.

“What was that..?”

“What was what?” Young Saeng asked as he went back to the food.

“You know what I am talking about… You stiffened when Hyun Joong ssi came into the kitchen. What is going on with that..? And don’t you tell me nothing is going on, I know you Heo Young Saeng and that is not you. Now tell me what is going on.” Young Saeng sighed and frowned.

“Damn you and your intuition… *sigh* he… he kis… he kissed me, you know that night when you all thought that he was bitten. He kissed me, and now I don’t know what to do. I mean why did he kiss me? Now is not the time for all that, and he kisses me… *sigh*.”  Kyu nodded and he continued to wait. When Young Saeng noticed that he was not going to let it go till he finishes, he rolled his eyes and continued.

“AND!! I li… I… liked it, I mean I froze, but I liked it; I just couldn’t pull away, maybe because it was my first kiss, but somehow I liked the feel of his lips on mine. They were so soft and sweet, but firm and raw I don’t know how to explain it… I just… I just wanted to lean more into him; maybe even crawl into his lap and just stay there and sleep; that maybe if I did, when I wake up this will all be a dream.” Young Saeng frowned and stirred the soup. Kyu was amazed and also sad, he knew Young Saeng was stressed about what is going on, but he didn’t know that he felt like that.

“Young Saeng… I…” Young Saeng looked at him, and then he understood. He knew how his words sounded like.

“Yah Kyu Jong ah don’t take me the wrong way… I don’t like the situation we are in, but you and Hyung Jun ah are my friends and I have no qualms about taking lead here. It is tiring, but I don’t want you to be burdened by it. I am used to taking charge, so naturally you and Hyung Jun will lean on me. Don’t worry about me; you and him give me comfort when I need it. Since this is happening, I can’t think of anybody better to have with me, though I wish it wasn’t you and him, I am glad that you are alive and safe; I plan to keep it that way too.” Kyu Jong was in tears by the time his friend was through; he gave Young Saeng a hug and slight nuzzle to the head. They pulled away, looking into each other faces and smiled.

“The soup is finished let’s eat shall we?” Kyu nodded and helped him with the dishes and Young Saeng took the soup to the table in the living room.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Ahhhhhhhh finally this is through, it took me a while to finish this. HyunSaeng moment... I hope you like it and I will see yall next week. Till next time, bye now. XD

Please comment.

P.S I know this is early, but again i am busy on friday, my nephew is graduating pre K and my very good friend is having her third baby, which is a girl so i have to be there.

I have now figured i am always going to be busy on Friday, so i am changing the update day to every tuesday. so do not wait for this till friday it will be updated on Tuesdays okay? okay. 

So sorry for changing the update dates, but i am tried of having to update early so i change the dates, it will make it easier for me, and i hope you.