chapter 8

Just A Dream

Okay guys again this is early, i will again not be anywhere near my computer on Friday; so here is chapter eight. I hope you enjoy! XD

P.S Don't get used to it being early, this will not always happen. KK Bye! XD

Chapter eight

Nobody’s (mine) POV

*************************************************************************************************************

The next morning the three boys were preparing to go out. None would admit it, but they are all scared about what is out there. They weren’t sure they were going to make it back here again.

“Are you ready?” Hyun Joong asked the two, who just nodded yes.

“Alright then let’s get going then shall we?” They moved to the window and opened it.

Hyun Joong took a breath and pulled the pin out of the grenade, he then tossed it to the side as far as he could. All three ducked and covered as the grenade went off. The explosion was loud and frightening. Hyun Joong looked up to see if it had worked. He silently smiled as the undead limped off to where the fire was now at. When they saw that the coast was clear, Hyun Joong gave the signal to go. Quietly but quickly they went on to the fire escape, as they went down, none of the undead even noticed that they were there. The stairs were as quiet as Young Saeng had said that they were.

When they saw no undead under them, the quickly jumped down, and they made a run for the store. With caution they opened the door, guns aimed if the undead where in the store, when they found none, Young Saeng and Hyun Joong quickly started to fill their bags with supplies. Kyu Jong waited at the entrance as the other boys did their task.

Hyun Joong filled one bag up with bottled water, as Young Saeng was raiding the noodle section. After which they filled the other two bags with anything edible they could get their hands on. Young Saeng when to the medicine aisle of the store and grabbed everything he thought would be of use, maybe he could barter with it, if the need arose; Hyun Joong went to Young Saeng to ask if he was done grabbing supplies. When he saw that he had another bag with him.

“What is that for?” Hyun Joong whispered.

“You never know, when we leave the apartment, we may need to barter so I’m grabbing stuff that would be of use.” Hyun Joong was in awe, this man really does try to think of everything.

“Hyun Joong ssi, do you think we should get the cigarettes from behind the counter?”

“Yeah that would be a good bartering chip. Let’s hurry huh?” They went and jumped behind the counter. They search for the key, when they found it they quickly grabbed a whole roll of cigarettes and tobacco. When that bag was full, Hyun Joong was about to turn to leave, when Young Saeng pulled out two more bag from his backpack he had with him; he continued to full the bag up.

“What are you doing this is too much.”

“I want to grab all of it now so if we have to come back out here we can use these bags for other things. Now here go and full this up with soju and beer quickly we have to go soon.” Young Saeng tossed the bag at Hyun Joong and continued what he was doing. Hyun Joong just did what he was told. Once they were done Young Saeng was putting all the plastic bags full of bartering supplies in his backpack when he heard Kyu Jong. He had killed one of the undead.

“Young Saeng ah we should go now.” Quickly Young Saeng zipped up his bag and put it back on his back and grabbed the other two duffel bags of their own supplies. When they got to the entrance they quickly ran back to the apartment building. Kyu Jong went up first and Young Saeng started to hand him bags; suddenly they heard guns shots. Young Saeng turned the undead were starting to surround them. Young Saeng handed Kyu the last bag and took out his gun and shot two on Hyun Joong’s left, that tried to get him. After which Young Saeng made his way up the ladder, once he reached the first landing he took out his gun again.

“Hyun Joong palli come on!” Young Saeng shouted as he took out two more. With one last shot, Hyun Joong quickly ran and climbs the ladder; the two were gathering up bags when they heard a shout. Young Saeng looked down and Hyun Joong was still on the ladder, but one of the undead had grabbed his leg. They were pulling him down.

“I’m slipping” Hyun Joong shouted Kyu scrambled to the ledge and grabbed his hand trying to help him get his baring to kick them off. Young Saeng watched as the undead opened his mouth and bit Hyun Joong’s leg. Young Saeng pointed his gun and shot it in the head, once they let go Hyun Joong quickly pulled himself up the ladder and into the first landing. They quickly gathered the bags and made their way up back to the apartment.

They went into the window, and Hyung Jun meets them and helped then with the bags. Once everything was settled and everybody was back in the room. They started to sort the stuff; they put the bartering supplies in the corner for safe keeping.

“So what else did you guys get? What is all that stuff for?” Hyung Jun asked after they had eaten. Young Saeng went to the bags and grabbed as few packets. He tossed them each one.

“Crunky bars!” Hyung Jun almost squealed in delight. They laughed at his childish antics.

“Well I was thinking and Hyun Joong seemed to agree with me; that when we leave this place, if we run into people, we have to barter our way through so we grabbed a bunch of stuff soju, cigarettes, tobacco, pain medicine, women’s feminine products. Stuff like that, that would be hard to get now. You never know huh?” All seemed to agree; you never know when they were going to need it. It might give them safe passage through a guarded city or something.

Soon it was time for sleep, and Young Saeng again took first watch. After everybody has gone to sleep, Young Saeng moved to the window. He heard rustling; he turned and watched a dark figure, move from the corner of the room to the kitchen. Young Saeng grabbed his gun and lite a lamp to go to the kitchen. Turning the corner the lamp brightened the room, showing Hyun Joong on the floor. He had an open bottle of the soju in his hand and he was taking a huge swig of it; after he swallowed he turned to Young Saeng, there were tears in his eyes. Young Saeng looked down as Hyun Joong moved his leg, and blood could be seen.

“I know you saw…”

****************************************************************************************************************************************

I stop here, yes yes tell me I am cruel I know that I am. What is going to happen to Hyun Joong now? We won’t know till next week. See ya’ll then.

Till next time bye now.

P.SS Ranka5o1: You triped me out, i have never had anyone, count out the time till the next chapter like that. Was the anticipation terrible? Well it amused me to see your comment like that.

Thank you all for your comments really made my day. XD