chapter 6

Just A Dream

Thank you guys for all of your support, view, comments, and subscriptions. so as a thank you I have updated this early. So I hope you enjoy and leave me a comment at the bottom and tell me what you think.

Chapter six

Kyu Jong’s POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks since the outbreak started; there have not been many gun shots or screams lately. Young Saeng would look out the window every day, to see if help was coming; there have been nothing as of yet. Kyu Jong watched as once again Young Saeng went to the window after lunch; He knew that his friend will stay there for the rest of the day, if nothing serious happened. Life was the same for the five men in that small apartment building. Kyu Jong guessed that he should be happy, that nothing was happening; well if you count the undead walking out there as nothing. However, Kyu Jong couldn’t keep his spirits up; nothing seemed to take his mind off his thoughts of his beloved Uee.

Kyu Jong didn’t even know if she was alive anymore. He wished that he could go and check on her, but every time he would bring it up; Young Saeng would practically bit his head off. Kyu knew that his friend meant well, but it still didn’t help ease Kyu’s thoughts; Kyu knew that Young Saeng never liked his girlfriend Uee, but it still didn’t stop him from loving her. She was everything to him, and he missed her dearly.

Yes, everything was the same; Young Saeng by the window, Hyung Jun tending to Jung Min; those two seemed to have gotten very close, much to Young Saeng’s chagrin, but he seemed to know that it was a lost cause, when every day you could find Hyung Jun right at the injured man’s bed side. Eating or sleeping, sometimes Jung min could even make Hyung Jun smile and laugh again. That seemed to make Young Saeng back off the most. Kyu Jong smiled as he saw Hyun Joong once again; try to get Young Saeng’s attention. It was what amused Kyu Jong the most, was when Hyun Joong tried to get Young Saeng’s attention; He friend has never been someone, who was interested in relationships.

Everybody knew the way he was, so nobody ever tried to get with him; Kyu Jong guess that Hyun Joong was either used to dealing with stubborn people, very desperate, or maybe he was actually in love him. That thought alone made Kyu Jong laugh; Young Saeng in love? That would be the day seeing as his friend does not believe in love. He never has, love to him was a burden on him and his career. Young Saeng loved people; he just didn’t want a relationship with them. Kyu Jong got up from where he was sitting, and made his way to his friend who he could see was getting annoyed.

“Yah Young Saeng ah do you see anything yet?” Young Saeng turned to look at him.

“Ani chingu ah nothing yet, just more of the undead, nothing has changed besides the fact it looks like there are more of them. I hope help comes soon, because of we need anything it is going to hell going to get it.” Kyu was about to say something when he heard a scream coming from outside. All three turned to look and their hearts dropped at what they saw. Two people where cornered at the small convenient store across the way.

“Oh my god..!” Young Saeng muttered. He then stood up and started to look around.

“Kyu Jong ah there are none around the bottom of the  fire escape, maybe we can sneak down and help them, at least help them get in the store.” Kyu Jong felt like crying, He saw the tears filling Young Saeng’s eyes.

“Young Saeng it is too late we won’t make it. If we shoot it will draw them us, you know that you said it yourself we can’t risk it. Jung Min ah still can’t walk, we would be sitting ducks.” Young Saeng shook his head; looking around Kyu saw he spotted Hyun Joong’s gun. Kyu Jong’s eyes widened, Hyun Joong looked at him just in time for him to signal him to his friend’s idea. Once Young Saeng reached for his gun, Hyun Joong own hand shot out to stop him.

*************** Young Saeng’s POV **************

Young Saeng looked up as Hyun Joong grabbed his hand. He frowned as he tried to pull away, Hyun Joong would not let go.

“Yah! Let go, we need to help them. Yah let go!” Hyun Joong shook his head.

When the screams got louder, Young Saeng ran back to the window. He watched as the undead swarmed them, and soon they were not longer able to be seen as the screams became gurgles. The undead swarmed the two, but Young Saeng could not turn from the window. His sobs could be heard through the room; Kyu Jong covered his mouth and cried silently. Hyun Joong was confused, this has happened plenty of times; why was this so different now. When Kyu saw his confusion, he wiped his tears and looked around to explain.

“It’s Young Saeng’s mother and father.” Hyung Jun covered his mouth and laid down beside Jung Min. Jung Min held on to him as he cried, for Young Saeng’s lost. Hyun Joong turned to the man at the window, who still could not look away. Hyun Joong walked to him and pulled him away from the window; while doing so, he pulled the sobbing boy into his arms.

“Don’t touch me… let me go!” At first Young Saeng tried to get out of his grip, even going as far as hitting him on the back. But Hyun Joong held steady, letting him take his anger out on him. Till Young Saeng couldn’t fight anymore, finally he just slumped in his arms and cried.

“Eomma… mianhae… appa mianhae. Forgive me…” Hyun Joong rocked him, as Young Saeng cried and begged forgiveness.

*********** Kyu’s POV *******************

Kyu Jong made his way to his friend, and presses his body to Young Saeng’s back; both to give comfort and to muffle his cries; trying his best to sooth Young Saeng’s sorrow.  The three stayed that way, till finally Young Saeng’s sobs turned silent. Kyu Jong peeked and saw his friend sleeping soundly; he then looked up at Hyun Joong, who gathered the man into his arms and carried him to the make shift bed, the guys had made out of spare blankets. Gently he laid him down, and then covered him with the comforter. Then he did something that shocked all the men in the room, he lays down beside him and wrapped his own body around the man’s small frame.

Kyu Jong had his answer; was Hyun Joong ssi desperate, used to handling stubborn people, or if he was in love him Young Saeng?

Kim Hyun Joong was in love with Heo Young Saeng.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

AHHHH so sad poor Young Saeng; so what do you think?

What will happen now?

  1. Young Saeng will start to lean on Hyun Joong
  2. Young Saeng will become distant and cold
  3. Young Saeng will do nothing and just stay himself.

Leave a comment and tell me which one it is.

Till next time, bye now. XD