Chapter 5

Just A Dream

Chapter five

Young Saeng’s POV

*************************************************************************************************************

All of the men shot up and surrounded Jung Min. Almost two days have passed and they were all glad to see that he is finally awake and coherent. Young Saeng watched as Hyun Joong laid next to his friend and gave him a hug.

“Hey it’s good to see that you are awake; it’s about time you lazy , you know you took someone’s bed from them jerk.” Hyun Joong said as he playfully pushed Jung Min.

“Yah! You jerk; how can you push an injured person. Does that make sense you?” Jung Min said; as he returned the push. Young Saeng watched them play around for a little longer, before noticing that Hyung Jun was moving around behind them. He smiled as Hyung Jun brought a bowl of noodles to the bed.

“Hyun Joong ssi please help Jung Min ssi to sit up.” Hyung Jun asked as he stood and waited. Once Hyun Joong was done, Hyung Jun set the small table over Jung Min; so that he would be able to eat.

“Eat huh? My mother always told me, when you are sick or injured the best way to get better is to eat right and think happy thoughts.” They all smiled at Hyung Jun’s words. They were so childlike; the men couldn’t help but be happy.

******Jung Min’s POV *******

Jung Min stared in awe at the man in front of him. He has never seen someone so beautiful; Jung Min stared at the beauty in front of him, till Hyun Joong had to nudge him. He turned to his friend, who was giving him a smirk. Jung Min rolled his eyes, and turned his attention back to the beauty of a man in front of him. Someone cleared there throat, and Jung Min once again looked away from the man. There were two other men staring at him, the one with longish black hair moved his hands to cutie’s shoulders. The other one with short black hair was frowning at him. Cutie turned around to look at them in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” Cutie asked them, the longish haired one, gently but firmly pulled him away from the bed.

“Hyung Jun ah it’s your turn to clean. Why don’t you do it now, so we all can have a talk here with Jung Min ssi.”

‘So cutie’s name is Hyung Jun; a cute name to go with a cute face.’

Hyung Jun smiled at the two guys, before nodding and running off to do what the men say. After he left the two guys turned to Jung Min, one still frowning while the other has a straight face. The one with the longish hair spoke.

“I am glad that you woke up; my name is Heo Young Saeng, this is my friend Kim Kyu Jong; the other one his name Kim Hyung Jun.” Jung Min smiled and bowed the best he could.

“Ah annyonghaesaeyo I’m Park Jung Min nida, thank you for saving me and my ugly friend the other day. I am sorry about having to take up a bed and your supplies. I know that we put you three at risk, but I want to thank you anyway.” The one named Young Saeng raised his hand, and waved off his gratitude.

“Don’t worry about it; I have already told your friend it won’t happen again, so if you have a personal vendetta to save people please try to suppress it. I can’t have you running, well limping off to help others that cannot be help; which might in turn lead every undead to our hiding place. I hope that you understand I am the leader here, these guys here are my responsibility… all of the guys; I will not have anything happen to them.” The last words made Jung Min frown; Young Saeng’s eyes seemed to know what he had been thinking about the really cute one.  

If Jung Min was not mistaken, it seemed like he was warning him not to mess with Hyung Jun. Jung Min glanced at Hyun Joong in amazement; was this guy serious? How could he dictate someone else’s life? Young Saeng continued to look at him till he made eye contact once again; after which he grabbed Kyu Jong’s arm, so they both could make their way away from him and Hyun Joong. Once they were gone Jung Min turned to Hyun Joong.

“Is this guy serious?” Hyun Joong smiled softly.

“Yeah I guess so.” Jung Min continued to look at his friend in shock, which in turn made Hyun Joong laugh.

“Don’t worry; he is not that bad of a guy. He is just very protective of his friends; besides he is oldest among them three so, he thinks it his responsibility to take care of them. The one that you kept looking at, Hyung Jun ssi, he is very emotionally unstable; he doesn’t talk very much, so both of the guys protect him like he is a baby. I can’t really blame them; the poor guy saw his roommate get eaten, naturally he leaned on them for support. Young Saeng ssi he saw his professors coming for him, and the only reason he was able to escape cleanly was because, they started to chase his classmates, while he was in a supply closet.” Jung Min was amazed at what he heard, how could these people go through so much, when they were not even in the front line of it all.

“So, what happened with the other one Kim Kyu Jong ssi?” Jung Min asked curiously.

“Nothing from what they told me, he was here asleep when it all started. The only reason he is safe is because of Young Saeng ssi; When he got out of the supply closet, he made his way back here; he thought it started at the school, so he was scared that Kyu Jong would be hurt, seeing as he didn’t know what was going on. Well, Young Saeng meet up with Hyung Jun on the stairs; so when they figured out the infection was already in the building, Young Saeng pulled Hyung Jun with him to go to Kyu Jong. They have been here ever since. So to sum it up Young Saeng saved their lives, along with ours when we came along.”

“What do you mean that he saved our lives?”

“I talked to Kyu Jong, it seems that it was Young Saeng idea to come and get us. Young Saeng ssi said himself that, he just wanted to save at least someone, before he became a coward, or inhuman like people get in these situations. He saved our lives, fixed you up, and has taken responsibility for everybody here. He is something else alright.” Once Hyun Joong was done, Jung Min continued to look at him smiling.

“Yah you like him don’t you?” Jung Min asked quietly. Hyun Joong looked at his friend.

“Ah aniyo I don’t like him. I am just saying he is something to be admired; he could have left everybody here to die, but he didn’t. I think that is admirable.” Jung Min lifted him hand to point at his friend.

“Ye Ye Ye you like him. Look at that you don’t even notice that every time you talk about him, you stare right at him. Ahhh You finally found someone you like. Good for you; maybe if you confess to him and make him fall for you, he will loosen up and let me have the cute one, Hyung Jun ah.” Hyun Joong turned to glare at his friend.

“Yah! Andwae! I don’t like him, and you, you leave that boy alone, now is not the time for one of your one night stand conquest. I am not getting kicked out of this haven, just so you can get a piece of . Behave yourself.” Jung Min pouted, but relented, he didn’t want to get kicked out either, and god only knows what would happen to him and Hyun Joong. Well he guessed he did know, they would die in a very horrible way, getting eaten is definitely no way to go.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay I stop here because I have no idea what else to write. If I continue then it will be too. So tell what ya think in the comment section below, and hahaha Young Saeng threatens again. So Funny!! And as always till next time, bye now. XD