37

Just A Dream

Chapter Thirty seven

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Everybody left the room quickly, allowing the two to do their job in private. Everybody was waiting for any word that Yung hee was going to be okay, till about half an hour later Young Saeng finally emerged from the room; So Min took the baby from Jo Hyun, so she could finish cleaning and wrapping the baby. Young Saeng walked up to Jo Hyun, placing a hand on his shoulder shaking his head.

“I’m sorry… We couldn’t stop the bleeding. She… She wants to see you…”Jo Hyun collapsed on his chair, covering his face in sorrow Young Saeng kneeled down in front of him.

“Jo Hyun, I couldn’t possible know how you are feeling right now, but Yung Hee doesn’t have much time. You need to go to her now, while you still can.” Jo Hyun uncovered his face, looking at Young Saeng fpr a few seconds, before nodding and making his way towards the room. So Min came back with the baby, placing it in his arms. Young Saeng followed him quietly, making sure he won’t drop the baby when he talks to Yung Hee. Young Saeng watched as Jo Hyun showed Yung Hee their baby, watched as Yung Hee smiled weakly, and then reaching up to cup Jo Hyun’s cheek whispering something to him. The small family stayed like that, for a few moments, before Yung Hee’s eyes finally closed and her hand dropped from his cheek.

Young Saeng rushed forward as Jo Hyun started to panic, he quickly took the baby out of his arms, as Jo Hyun started to sob uncontrollable. Young Saeng was handing the baby to Hyung Jun, when Jo Hyun burst from the room, eyes full of sorrow and anger, and walked up to him grabbing his shirt, pushing him against the wall.

“This is YOUR fault..! Why didn’t you save her? You were the only one that could; you are only doctor here..! She trusted you; she believed you when you said she would be alright. How could you let her die; how could you…” Hyun Joong stood up quickly, rushing to his lover; he grabbed Jo Hyun by the shirt, pulling him away from Young Saeng.

“This is not Young Saeng’s fault..! He did the best he could… I know you are upset, but this is not the time to be pointing fingers. Go and spent the time with you wife, before we have to take her away; this is the only chance you will have for that.” Hyun Joong said, still standing in front of Young Saeng, who had his head lowered, but was silent. In the corner of his eye, Uee walked inside the room slowly; Young Saeng just let her be as he knew Yung Hee was Uee’s friend.

After a few minutes, Jo Hyun was able to gather himself together making his way back inside the room, where Uee already was already at, leaning on Yung Hee’s body. To Jo Hyun it looked like she was crying and shaking silently, so he made his way to her reaching a hand out to comfort her.

“Uee…” Jo Hyun spoke softly grabbing her shoulder; when suddenly she turned towards him, blood in and on . A gaping hole was now missing from Yung Hee’s stomach; Jo Hyun’s eyes widened as Uee lunged for him, connecting her teeth his to neck biting down aggressively. The only thing Jo Hyun could was let out a gurgle screaming alerting everybody.

Young Saeng ran to the door, staring wide eyed as he watched Uee take a chunk out of Jo Hyun.  Young Saeng ran to the cabinet taking his gun out pointing it at Uee and pulled the trigger. It hurt her on the shoulder making her drop Jo Hyun, but she was now making her way towards Young Saeng. Young Saeng pointed the gun, and pulled the trigger; with wide eyes, he watched her go down silently. The others watched from the door, as Young Saeng made his way to Jo Hyun kneeling down; grabbing his hand tightly the others surrounded the two on the floor. Hyung Jun had brought in the infant, Young Saeng moved to the side allowing Jo Hyun to look at his child before he died. They all watched as Jo Hyun raised his hand gently touching his child, before the light completely faded from his eyes, and his hand fell to the side.

Hyun Joong moved forward kneeling down besides Jo Hyun, reaching over and closing his eyes for the last time. Young Saeng sighed deeply before motioned for Hyung Jun to move away, as he picked his gun back up, placing it at the man’s head, and pulling the trigger. Young Saeng stood up, and turned towards the table, jumping in surprise as a Yung Hee was now standing before him, eyes clouded as she lunged for him. Young Saeng grabbed her shoulders as he went down; the others scrambled to find Young Saeng’s gun that he had dropped to stop Yung Hee from biting him.

“Get her off of me… she’s going to bit me..!” Young Saeng screamed out; when a gun shot rang through the room and Yung Hee dropped down on top of Young Saeng no longer moving.

Everybody turned to the door, and gasped at what they saw; Jung Min stood there gun in both hands, as he lowered it. Kyu Jong helped Young Saeng push Yung Hee’s body off of him, as they all stood up, not able to take their eyes off of Jung Min. Hyun Joong stepped forward, tears gathering in his eyes as he grabbed onto Jung Min’s shoulder, pulling him to his chest.

“I thought you were gone… I thought… I… I’m so sorry… Forgive me…” Hyun Joong begged as he went to his knees, sobbing begging his friend to forgive him for leaving him alone. Jung Min kneeled down in front of him as well.

“It’s okay… I am okay... I told you to do it; you did what you had to do to survive. It is okay.” After a few moments the stood up hugging once more, before Hyun Joong went to Young Saeng who grabbed his hand; Jung Min smiled.

“I see you two got together…” Hyun Joong and Young Saeng smiled; Jung Min looked back at the other two that were still standing there. Kyu Jong took the baby from Hyung Jun; he clapped a hand on Jung Min’s shoulder welcoming him back, before moving away. Jung Min made his way to Hyung Jun, who just brushed past him walking out of the room.

“I am going to get the milk we need.” Jung Min followed him, grabbing his hand to stop him in the hallway. Hyung Jun wiped around, using both of his hands; he pushed Jung Min away from him.

“Don’t touch me..!” Jung Min tried again, pulling Hyung Jun to him. Hyung Jun once again tried to pull away from him, now hitting him on the chest.

“Let me go..! Let me go… You left me alone; how dare you stay behind without me..!” Hyung Jun cried out in anguish, Jung Min just held on to him tightly not letting go as Hyun Jun continued to pound his fist on Jung Min’s chest…

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I cut here; next chapter will have compromising scenes ‘beware’. XD

So, what do you think? Should Hyung Jun forgive him? Or did Jung Min just ruin their relationship? Are you all glad I brought him back? I think I managed to convince some of you that I actually killed off Jung Min… hehehe this was my intention all along. XD Please don’t be too mad at me, I did it for you… I promise. Hahaha XP

EEEEE..! Three more chapters to go… On ward YA! YA!

Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think… XD

Till next time, bye now.