32

Just A Dream

Okay guys... I am updating early this time. I got a request to have two chapters posted, but I got no reply on if they wanted it to be at the same time or if it was twice in the same week. So, I am doing to twice in the same week; I am updating today and I will update again on Friday. I got over my writers block, so please look forward to Friday's update. Also I would like to apologize for this being long winded; when my writer's block past over, I just couldnt stop writing so this is what I got... so... ENJOY! XD

Chapter thirty two

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

The two sat at the lake silently, Hyun Joong had moved to lay in between Young Saeng legs; Hyun Joong back to Young Saeng’s chest, as Young Saeng had his arms around the other’s torso, holding him tightly. Young Saeng stared into the water, trying to find the words to say to lighten the mood they were in; however the only thing he could think of was to ask about Jung Min. So taking a deep breath, he finally spoke.

“Hyun Joong ssi..?” The man turned is head, looking up at him.

“Could you… could you tell me about him… Jung Min ssi… could you tell me what he was like when both of you were younger?” Hyun Joong turned away, looking back towards the lake.

“Jung Min ah… He… He meant the world to me; we were just kids when he met. I was about five or six, when he came to the orphanage; his parents were killed in a car crash, and it seemed his grandparents were unable to take care of him as they were very poor. He had aunts and uncles, but they didn’t want to be tied down with a child as they were not married yet. So, they sent him to the orphanage, which is where we meet. He was so outspoken that he made a few enemies; he call out all of the bullies there, when they would pick on someone, the thing was that he couldn’t fight so instead would get beaten up.” Hyun Joong smiled at the memories, before continuing.

“He was getting beat up one day, when I finally met him in person; he tried to fight back, but five versus one is never a fair match. So, I jumped in; we both ended up getting beat up, till the teacher finally saw us. The bullies were sent to another orphanage, while we are put in the infirmary for our injuries. That night we became friends, and we never split; we stayed like that for four years, till finally someone wanted to adopt me. I had asked them if they could take Jung Min ah as well, but they only wanted one boy so they told me no. Much to their surprise, I ended up telling them no.” Young Saeng’s eyes widened at that, he glanced down at Hyun Joong who was smiling.

“You told them ‘no’..?”

“Yeah, you should have seen the looks on their faces, when I took my bag from them and bowed good bye. I was given a harsh beating for what I did; Jung Min ah was angry as well, he came to visit me in the infirmary after the beating, in which he proceeded to hit me even more crying. Asking me why I didn’t just go with them; the only thing I could say was, ‘not without my brother’. I refused to leave without him; I mean what would happen when I was gone, Jung Min ah has always been more feminine looking then most boys, and at the time most of the boys in the orphanage were hitting puberty. They were being to look at him, very weirdly at the time, seeing as it was an all boy orphanage; I had learned to fight, but Jung Min ah wasn’t really good at it, so if I'd have left he would be at the mercy of hormone raging boys, where at night there were no teachers as they slept in the main house.” Young Saeng shuddered at the thought, now understanding why Hyun Joong didn’t leave.

“Exactly, know you see why I didn’t leave; I couldn’t. It was another two years before it was Jung Min’s turn to be up for adoption. We were just turning twelve and we were told that the family was willing to take both of us; both of us were excited to hear the news. So we pack up our stuff, and waited to be picked up. Well, when they got there, they said that they could only take one as they were moving into a bigger house for us, so they had things in the car meaning that only one of would fit. So it was decided that they would take Jung Min with them first, and they would come and get me in three days; we really didn’t like that the fact of splitting up, but I told Jung Min it was okay that I will be there in three days; finally he agreed to go with them, we hugged and I helped him out his stuff in the car waving at them as they left.

Well, needless to say they did not return in three days; after about a week I finally figured out that we had been tricked. It hurt that they had lied to us like that, the kids in the orphanage would make fun of me, telling me that they didn’t want me, but it didn’t both me as much as they thought it would. What hurt me the most was they took Jung Min away from me.”

“You said that we two were together almost the whole time, but if they took him away… how did you find each other again?”

“Well you see they only moved a few towns away, and they didn’t count on Jung Min marking very land mark they passed. You see, Jung Min ah didn’t believe them; he never trusted that they would came back and get me, and when a week had passed and they kept saying that they will go and get me when they had fully settled. He knew they had no intention in going to get me. So, two months later when they finally thought he had forgotten about me, they finally left him alone in the house; he packed his bags and took the saved up money they gave him that whole throughout his stay, and he ran away.

He used the map he made of the land marks to find his way back; it took him two days to get back to the orphanage. It was night time, and I was alone in our room studying for my test the next day when I heard the sounds of rocks being thrown out the window. I got up and there he was waving up at me; I grabbed my jacket and crept out of the building to the swings, where he was waiting for me. He hugged me, and told me he was sorry that it took him so long to return, but I wasn’t mad and that I was happy to see him.”

“What happened after that?”

“Well they found out that he had returned, and tried to send him back, but every time he would just come back; till finally the family said that they couldn’t handle it anymore, so they changed their mind on keeping him. It had gone on for a year, so they couldn’t handle it anymore; well needless to say we were both beaten and separated. Jung Min ah was put in the main house, and we were not supposed to talk to each other, but of course that didn’t happen. We finally finished school, but didn’t attended the ceremony; instead when we found out we were finished we packed our bags and left. Using the money that we saved, when we were finally allowed jobs and the money Jung Min saved every time we was taken back to that family; we used it to get a very, very small apartment.

We joined the police academy and became officers, and the rest is history. We both made good grades in school so the tests were nothing to us, our background were clean as we never got into trouble. That is pretty much it, we lived together in the apartment till we saved enough to buy the house were living at. That is pretty much the history of Jung Min and I…” Young Saeng leaned his head down; he could see Hyun Joong beginning to tear once more. Young Saeng loosened his hold of his love, only to bring him up to his knees; with his thumbs he wiped the tears that had fallen, before leaning closer connecting the two’s lips gently. Slowly Hyun Joong pulled away, staring into Young Saeng’s eyes for a moment before reconnecting their lips.

Hyun Joong pulled him closer to him, deepening their kiss eagerly; Young Saeng felt himself being laid down gently. Much to Young Saeng’s surprise the feel of Hyun Joong’s weight on him, didn’t feel disgusting like the way Jun Su’s did. It was a welcomed weight, which Young Saeng quickly got adjusted to, as Hyun Joong brought his arm down beside his head; allowing him to be lowered more on Young Saeng’s body. Young Saeng wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong enjoying everything that Hyun Joong was doing to him.

“Oh God..!” Young Saeng cried out, when Hyun Joong moved to his neck. The nipping felt different, with Jun Su it hurt so much, but with Hyun Joong; Young Saeng almost couldn’t control himself it felt so good.  Gripping Hyun Joong’s shirt he pulled him closer to him, the pleasure was becoming overwhelming to bare.

“Hyun Joong ssi jebal… ugh goodness… please Hyun Joong ssi…” Hyun Joong pulled away slightly, just enough to look him in eyes.

“Please what Young Saeng ssi..? What is it that you want… need?” Hyun Joong said smirking, before going back to nipping Young Saeng’s neck. Young Saeng moaned loudly clenching to his shirt tightly.

“AH! Hyun Joong ssi… please… We can’t do this…” Hyun Joong pulled away, looking at Young Saeng with disappointed eyes.

“Okay… We won’t…” Hyun Joong moved to get off, but Young Saeng didn’t let him go. Hyun Joong looked back down, to see Young Saeng blush deeply.

“I only meet to say we can’t go all the way… I am… dirty… you know… down there, but we can… do other… things… I mean…If… if you want… that is..?” Young Saeng’s blushed deeper than ever before; Hyun Joong leaned down, meeting Young Saeng’s eyes before closing the way, meeting his lover’s lips in a searing kiss. Moving to Young Saeng’s neck again, Hyun Joong kiss and nipped his skin with all the gusto he had been holding back.

“Oh My..! Ngh…” Young Saeng moaned loudly; clinching his lover’s shirt tightly.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I stop here XD

Yes, yes call me cruel… heheheh what is going on here..? Is Young Saeng actually going to let Hyun Joong do things? Tune in on Friday to find out.