31

Just A Dream

Chapter Thirty one

Nobody’s (Mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Finally they reached the cars, Hyung Jun had finally stopped trying to go back to Jung Min; Hyun Joong had let him down, and Young Saeng was tending to him. The other males quickly put the gas in the cars, but before they could get inside Kyu Jong called everybody out.

“Everybody get in a line right now!” Once everybody was, Kyu Jong pulled out Hyun Joong, Hyung Jun, Young Saeng, Uee, and Yung Hee; only leaving the three males.

“I am going to ask you once, and only once; who is the one who spoke? Who told them about us, about Young Saeng hyung being a doctor huh?” The unknown man shakily raised his hand; Kyu Jong noticed that he had far less bruises on his face then the others.

“Jo Hyun, Yi Hyun step away from him please.” Once they did, Kyu Jong made his way to him, standing in front of him. Taking his sword out, in one swift motion, Kyu Jong stabbed him in heart, before pulling it out and cutting off his head; everybody besides Hyung Jun and Young Saeng was in shock. Calmly Kyu Jong made his way to where Young Saeng and Hyung Jun was, swiftly putting his sword back in his sheath. Young Saeng stood up and spoke.

“Alright… it’s time to move on; Yung Hee you will be due soon, we have to find somewhere safe so you can have to baby.” With that Young Saeng turned around, helping Hyung Jun into the car.

0o0o0o0oo0o one week later 0o0o0o0oo0o

The days seemed like they slowed for everybody; Hyung Jun was completely silent. He no longer laughed or smiled; he wouldn’t speak, and rarely ate anything till the point where Young Saeng had to force him to eat. Most of the time he was dazed off in his own world, or he would just sleep. He stayed in the back, away from everybody that wasn’t Young Saeng or Kyu Jong; Hyun Joong was not even allowed to talk to him anymore. The last time he tried, Hyung Jun screamed at him so loudly that Young Saeng had to knock him out to keep him from hurting himself or Hyun Joong.

Ever since then Hyun Joong would only talk to Young Saeng or Kyu Jong as well. They stayed completely away from Uee’s group. None of them would even approach them unless it had something to do with Yung Hee, but only Young Saeng would speak; the others kept silent or just went into the car. Like right then, Young Saeng was checking over Yung Hee; making sure that she was okay, when he heard Hyung Jun screaming again. Quickly washing his hands, Young Saeng made his way back to the car, where Kyu Jong was trying to calm a screaming Hyung Jun. Hyun Joong just stood there trembling, Young Saeng could tell he was holding back his own yells.

“That is enough..!” Young Saeng said raising his voice; Hyung Jun turned to him, eyes cloudy with grief.

“Hyung, I want to leave. I can’t stay here anymore with that murderer; I tried like you asked me to, but I just can’t. He left Jung Min there, I hate him..!” Before Young Saeng could say anything, they turned to Hyun Joong, who had screamed out in frustration. Finally Hyun Joong turned to them, eyes misty and sorrow mixed with anger was shown on his face.

“Your right Hyung Jun ah I did leave him there. But it was only because he told me too; I know you were his lover. But I have been his friend our whole life, do you understand what that means? He was a brother to me, and I left him there to die. Do you have any idea how horrible I feel? I can still see his face every time I close him eyes. At night I still look on my side to say good night to him, and he is not there; and it is ALL my fault. I couldn’t protect him; I couldn’t do anything to save him, beside drop my gun to him. Do you know how hard that was? Do you know how much that hurt..? How much it killed me to see him smile at me, trying to tell me he was going to be okay; when I know that he wasn’t?” Hyun Joong grabbed on to his hair, pacing back and forth finally letting out his anger.

“You lost your lover, but I lost my brother. The person I love won’t even let me show it till we get out of this hell hole, and I don’t know if we can actually do that. So, I am alone now; you still have your friends, but what do I have HUH!? Jung Min ah was the only person I had now he is gone, and I am alone… So you can call me a murderer if it makes you feel better, but know that you have no idea what feeling alone is actually like till you lose everything like I have.” With that Hyun Joong stormed off; Young Saeng followed him with his eyes till he was out of site.

“Go… I got Hyung Jun ah; follow him make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. He needs you right now.” Young Saeng turned to Kyu Jong, who began pulling Hyung Jun back to the car. Quickly Young Saeng grabbed his gun, and made his way down the path Hyun Joong took. Finally finding him at a river bank, just sitting there looking out into the water. Young Saeng sat down next to him, looking out the water as well.

“I am sorry…” Young Saeng said still looking out the in the water. Hyun Joong sighed, rubbing his head.

“No need… What I said was a burst of frustration, nothing more. It wasn’t said to make you feel bad, it was just…” Hyun Joong stopped not knowing how to explain his words. Young Saeng turned to him, staring at him for a moment before pulling him to his chest. Hyun Joong’s eyes widened in shock, but he didn’t pull away; the feel of his love holding him was too much. Sobs erupted through his chest; tightening his hold on Young Saeng. Young Saeng felt his own lip tremble, the pain his Hyun Joong must be going through hurt his own heart.

When Young Saeng noticed that Hyun Joong was starting to calm down, he pulled away slightly looking Hyun Joong in his tear filled eyes. Reaching up, he wiped his loves tears away smiling gently, before leaning in letting their lips meet in a kiss.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I cut here it’s too emotional… D’;

Till next time then, bye now.

P.S Don’t hate on Hyung Jun… he is just distraught about losing Jung Min.

Bye bye now. XP