30

Just A Dream

Chapter thirty

Young Saeng’s POV

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

“Young Saeng Hyung..! Wake up!”

Young Saeng stirred slowly, reaching up he grabbed his head. Wincing in pain, before sitting up; looking around, he noticed everybody was with him.

“Hyung Jun ah… What is going on?” Young Saeng asked looking around the room; He noticed they were in a tent.

“Hyung… We were taken from the car; we tried to fight them off, but they over powered us.” Young Saeng grabbed him checking him over, then grabbed Kyu Jong giving him a once over as well.

“They didn’t hurt any of you right?” He asked. They all shook their head no, but before he could say anything else, the flap opened and men with guns came into the tent. They grabbed everyone, pulling them outside; there was a man there, sitting on one of the tables looking at everybody smirking.

“Well I hope you had a good rest.” Young Saeng moved in front of everybody.

“Who are you..? What do you want? Why did you bring us here so forcefully?” The man turned to him, smiling though it didn’t reach his eyes.

“My name is Kim Jun Su, and this is my humble abode… And we brought you here, because we want you to stay with us. From what we hear you are a doctor, and that is what we need. You my friend are pretty much the last doctor in Korea, so when we found out that you were indeed a doctor, well me and my friends just couldn’t resist the temptation to get you.” Young Saeng scoffed, looking straight in the man’s eyes.

“Tell me Kim Jun Su ssi, what makes you think I will help you when you forcible take me and my friends?” The man’s smile disappeared for a split second before returning it to his face. He nodded to one of his men, who went into another tent. They heard muffing sounds of pain, and the man came out with three people; pushing them to the group.

“Jo Hyun..!” It was Jo Hyun, Yi Hyun, and the other member of the Uee’s group that Young Saeng didn’t bother figuring out the name.

“So you were the reason some of my group disappeared?” Young Saeng said, his anger getting the best of him.

“How do you think we got the information we have now? My men caught these thieves cyphering gas from one of our cars. So naturally we took action, and caught the men who did it. Well, while they were being punished for their crimes, one of them happened to mention he was traveling around with a two police officers, two women, two men, and low and behold a very rare,  and very precious doctor. Naturally my curiosity was peaked so we inquired him to tell us where all of you were staying. We observed from there. I must say your voice is exquisite…” Young Saeng raised his eyebrow at the last sentence the man said. However, a small squeak and rustling behind him grabbed his attention. Young Saeng turned around to see Jung Min pinned to the ground, and Hyung Jun trying to free himself from one of the armed men, who had his arm wrapped around his waist.

Young Saeng quickly looked around, grabbed a stone from the ground, and chucked it at the man; hitting him in the nose, causing him to let Hyung Jun go. Hyun Joong rammed his body into the man pinning Jung Min down, once the man was down Hyun Joong quickly grabbed Jung Min pulling him to him. Hyung Jun once released ran to Kyu Jong’s arms, as he was the closet to go to. Much to Young Saeng’s surprise, the leader, instead of getting angry; he began to clap smiling widely.

“Bravo! I was wondering how close you were to everybody; I thought he was just joking on how close you are to those two doctor.” Young Saeng turned to the man glaring.

“Stop playing games..! Tell me what you want, so we can be on our way!” Finally the man’s smile disappeared completely.

“What I want is you… You will stay here and take care of my men, while we cleanse this world of its impurities. I want you to stay with me… Here with me and my men.” Before Young Saeng could speak, grunts and scream again could be heard behind them. Uee and Yung Hee, were grabbed and so was Hyung Jun; again Jung Min was pinned down, but this time so was Hyun Joong.

“YOUNG SAENG HYUNG..!” Hyung Jun cried out as he was picked up, and carried to the leader with the women.

“Wait, wait, wait..! You said you just wanted me. Why are you taking them away..! They didn’t do anything to you; they didn’t steal from you so you have no right to take them.” Young Saeng yelled.

“Well you are right; they didn’t do anything to me, but you see in order for me to keep my men in line and on my side, I have to be able give them something in return. And well, my lieutenant has taken a liking to the boy so; naturally he would have to stay too.” Young Saeng kept his eyes on Hyung Jun the whole time the man spoke. He could hear Jung Min’s muffled cries in protest; Hyung Jun began sobbing as the man that must have been to the lieutenant, began rubbing his shoulder and smelling his hair. Young Saeng turned to Kyu Jong, who turned his gaze from Hyung Jun to him. Young Saeng reached up caressing his cheek, before turning back to the leader of them.

“OKAY..! I will stay… on one condition, everybody gets let go; the women and Hyung Jun ah.”

“Now Young Saeng ssi if I give him back then what is my lieutenant going to have?” Young Saeng went to the leader, who had stood up when he approached, whispering something in his ear. The man pulled back surprise, and then he smiled.

“A you say..? And you are willing to give it to me?” Young Saeng ignored the gasps that came from behind him, and he nodded yes to the Jun Su.

“But in order for you to me to give it to you; you have to promise you will let them all go… Every single one of them, the women and Hyung Jun as well.”

“ANDWAE..! Hyung please don’t do this for me..!” Hyung Jun yelled out.

“Be quiet Hyung Jun..! Well Jun Su ah, do we have deal?” Jun Su turned to his men.

“Let them go.” The men scrambled back to the group; while when Hyung Jun tried to, but was held back but the lieutenant.

“Now, now lieutenant let him go… We have to be giving, where are we going to find another doctor huh? I promise we will find you someone else. Now let him go please.” The man sighed, but still let Hyung Jun go. Young Saeng ran to Hyung Jun, guiding him back to the group. Once they reached it Kyu Jong grabbed Young Saeng’s arm.

“Hyung what are you doing? You don’t have to do this… Please let’s just go right now.”

“I can’t… Do you really think that he will let you go, if I back out from our deal? The only reason why he is letting you go is because I am staying.”

“Then we will all stay here; please Hyung we can’t leave with you.” Hyung Jun begged. Young Saeng pulled him into a hug, while turning his head to Hyun Joong, who was staring fiercely at him. Young Saeng smiled slightly at him before mouthing ‘Mianhae’. Finally let him Hyung Jun go, he hugged Kyu Jong, and then went back to Jun Su.

“Let them go… Kyu Jong take everyone out of here.” Kyu Jong nodded; however, the armed men stopped them.  Young Saeng turned to Jun Su, demanding to know why they are not letting them by.

“Now, Young Saeng ah do you think I would actually let them go, without getting what I want first? They will stay here tonight, and I will let them go in the morning; after our night coupling is finished.” Jun Su grabbed Young Saeng’s arm pulling him towards his tent. Pushing in him, he landed on the sleeping cot roughly; turning around Young Saeng began breathing a little heavily, trying to strengthen up his mind for what is going to happen.

Jun Su began to strip eagerly really wanting to speed up the process; once he was undressed from the waist up, he quickly went to Young Saeng. Harshly he pulled him into, what he would think, a passionate kiss; Young Saeng tried his best not to fight him, to not begin to dry heave. Young Saeng felt his shirt being ripped from his body, as Jun Su released his lips going to his neck. Young Saeng cried out in pain as Jun Su began nipping at his skin on his shoulder. Soon he felt himself being pushed back, onto the sleeping cot as the man began grinding his groin into his. Again he cried out in pain as it raked through Young Saeng, as the man grinded into his pelvis, and nipped around his chest.

0o0o0o0o Kyu Jong’s POV 0o0o0o0o

They all could hear Young Saeng’s cries of pain from the tent he disappeared from. Kyu Jong had to hold Hyun Joong’s hand to keep him from doing anything. Hyung Jun was in Jung Min’s lap, trying to stifle his cries. 

Jun Su’s men where all getting ready for bed, and drinking as if there were no worries in the world. Kyu Jong had to close his eyes, as Young Saeng’s cries of pain continued, and the jeering sounds of the drunken man increased. Till finally Kyu Jong heard a crash, opening his eyes; he noticed at a few of the men were fighting, and they had knocked over one of the table holding weapons. Letting go of Hyun Joong’s hand he slowly scooted his way to the weapons, the guns were two far away; however a sword was just in his reach. Keeping his eyes on the fighting and cheering man, Kyu Jong slowly reached for it; finally he reached it, pulling it towards him he used it to reach a gun, bring it as well.

Hyun Joong looked to see what he was doing; he grabbed the gun Kyu Jong handed to him. Kyu Jong made a gesture for him to be quiet, and for him to wait till he tells him to move. Going to his knees, he slowly made his way to the sleeping men, who was supposed to guard them. With no hesitation he quietly slit their throats, allowing them to die silently and leaned them against each other. Silently he made it around till he reached the tent Young Saeng was still crying out in pain from. Meeting Hyun Joong’s eyes, he motioned from him to move.

0o0o0o0o nobody’s (Mine) POV 0o0o0o0o

Quickly Hyun Joong stood up, silently making his way to the tent, as Kyu Jong positioned himself above the circle of men fighting. Hyun Joong busted inside of the tent, anger rushed through him as he saw Young Saeng’s bare legs open, and his hands tied above him. Hyun Joong grabbed the man around the shoulders, pulling him away from Young Saeng; pulling back his fist he punched the man in the nose knocking him backward. Raising his gun he shot the man in the head mercilessly; Hyun Joong went to Young Saeng who was still laying in the bed, shaking in fear. Hyun Joong noticed his boxers were still on, inwardly he sighed in relief, as he helped him put his pants back on.

 Hyun Joong looked up as Young Saeng grabbed his hand, pulling him into a hug sobbing. Hyun Joong held him tightly, before pulling away and bring in into a passionate kiss. They pulled away as they heard screams coming from outside. Quickly Hyun Joong took off his jacket, putting it around Young Saeng, and grabbed his hand pulling him out of the tent. They froze at what they saw; Kyu Jong had jumped in the middle of the circle, cutting down every man his sword could reach.

Gracefully he spun around, slicing into the air the men falling down one by one. Young Saeng couldn’t help, but smile as he watches Kyu Jong move till every one of them were died. Sheathing is sword, and running as more men came out from the tents, everybody in the group finally stood up; Jo Hyun grabbed the gas cans, and began running with the rest of them. Kyu Jong had his sword at the ready, when they heard screams of pain. Turning around, they noticed that the men were not chasing them, but they were running from a horde of undead.

They began running faster, as the horde of undead grew, and began following them. Everybody began running at full speed, the distance from the undead was gaining, until they all heard a shout. Everybody stopped Jung Min was nowhere in sight, getting on his belly Hyun Joong looked over the edge of the hill they were on. There was Jung Min clinching his leg in pain.

“Jung Min ah are you okay?” Jung Min looked up, trying to hide his pain but failing completely.

“I think I broke my ankle..?” Hyun Joong looked around, the hill was a straight shot down from the top to the bottom, without a rope or Jung Min being able to climb up, there was no way to get him up from there. It seemed that Jung Min knew this as well.

“Hyun Joong ah… Get Hyung Jun out of here.” Jung Min said as Hyung Jun tried to lay down as well. Hyun Joong looked at his friend for a whole minute, before nodding; standing up Hyun Joong dropped his gun to Jung Min at the bottom, Jung Min grabbed it before nodding for him to go. With one last look at his best friend, he grabbed Hyung Jun, who began to fight him.

“NO..! We can’t just leave him; he will die out here..! Jebal we can’t leave him!” Hyung Jun flailed around, kicking, and screaming; demanding for Hyun Joong to let him go, and help Jung Min. Until Yung Hee began screaming again as the undead come into view, as they finally caught up with them.

“Hyun Joong get him out of here NOW!!” Jung Min screamed out at his friend. Hyun Joong quickly threw Hyung Jun over his shoulder, before looking once more at his friend, who again nodded and told them to leave. Nodding again, Hyun Joong lead the way again, leaving his friend behind knowing he will never see him again.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0

Poor Jung Min ah… D:

Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think.

HEHEHE a long chapter for you today...XD I just couldnt bring myself to cut it... o.0 all well. XD