29

Just A Dream

Chapter twenty nine

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

A week has gone by, and the cars finally ran out of gas again. Jo Hyun, Yi Hyun, and one of the unknown members went out to find gas; everybody thought it would be best to get the lying male out of the group for a couple of days. Uee refused to come out of the car, so Yung Hee would bring her, her meals and then eats with her there in the car. So, to the others it felt like the old days again, when it was just the five of them surviving together.

On the third day the two were gone, Yung Hee started to get worried about the two that were missing, if they didn’t come back that night, they would have surpassed the time it took Hyun Joong and Young Saeng to come back from their gas trip. By then, even the five were getting uneasy, once that night was up then the two day wait would start. If that that fifth night they don’t come back, then they would have to continue without them.

“Young Saeng ssi...?” Young Saeng turned around from where he was cooking at, to look at Yung Hee who had called him.

“What is it?” Young Saeng could tell that she was nervous, but he also knew she was going to speak anyway.

“Jo Hyun is still not back yet… I was just wondering if the calculation from the next town was accurate or not?” Young Saeng could understand her worry, but the calculations were right.

“Im sorry, but the calculations were right… Don’t worry I am sure they are on their way back.” Yung Hee nodded.

“Why don’t you go back and sit down, your back must be hurting you. Even though I don’t know when you got pregnant, but I am sure that the baby is going to come soon. Now, is not the time to stress, it could cause complications on an already risky procedure.” Young Saeng said looking at the women, who he thought must be at least seven months pregnant now. She nodded and began making her way to the car.

Young Saeng sighed and went back to cooking for everybody. Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun were sleeping in the car again, along with Jung Min and Hyun Joong. Once Young Saeng was done cooking, he made his way back to the car, to wake up the others for dinner. Climbing into the car, He tapped Jung Min on the shoulder as well as Hyun Joong.

“Wake up… it is time to eat.” They both nodded as they yawned and stretched. Young Saeng smiled and then made his way to Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun.

“Hey wake up it is time to eat huh?” He gently shook the two, smiling even wider, as they both whined and rolled over covering themselves with the blanket more. The trunk door opened as Jung Min hopped in, and sat next to Hyung Jun.

“Hey wake up, it is time to eat… okay then I guess you are not hungry… you better not complain later that you are hungry, if you continue to sleep now; none of us will feed you.” Jung Min threatened; Young Saeng couldn’t help the laugh that escaped him, when Hyung Jun shot up, and awake.

“Aniyo Baegopayo…” Hyung Jun said with a pout. Even Kyu Jong woke up with Jung Min’s threat.

“My goodness Jung Min ah; you are starting to sound like Young Saeng ssi, threating people like that.” Hyun Joong said coming from the side.

“Who do you think I learned it from?” Everybody laughed and turned to Young Saeng, who was now pouting and glaring at everyone. Young Saeng hopped out of the car, and made his way back to the food, and began serving everybody.

Hours past and there still was no sign of the Hyun brothers. Nobody was willing to go to bed yet, and the women came out of the car, sitting around the campfire everybody kept silent; nobody knew what to say to each other. Till Hyung Jun put his head in Young Saeng’s lap, preparing his puppy eyes; Young Saeng smiled, running his fingers though his hair.

“What is it huh?” Hyung Jun smiled.

“Hyung… Can you sing for me..?” Young Saeng’s eyes widened.

“Yeah Hyung please… Can we hear you sing..?” Kyu Jong added. Young Saeng sighed heavily, he didn’t want to do it, but he couldn’t say no to Hyung Jun’s puppy eyes. So reluctantly he drank some water, and cleared his throat.

‘Nan hamggaehan shigan sokeh neoleul ggeonaeuh bonda olaedwen shigan sok neowa eh giuk jinaon ileum ubneun giuk neowa hamggaehan shigan sokehneun hangsang honjayutdago oori chooukeun sojoong hetjiman na ehgen ileumubneun giuk sarang nuhleul giukhae choouk naleul giukhae geu goseh modeun naldeuli ijen haneuldo giukhae oori’

“Okay that’s enough of that…” Young Saeng embarrassed. He was surprised when everybody complained.

“AWW come on… continue please… I love that song; you sound like the original singer… please continue…” Jung Min pleaded. Hyun Joong placed a hand on Young Saeng’s knee. Young Saeng looked up at him, seeing him smile and tilt his head; it looked so cute, Young Saeng couldn’t say no.

‘Nan neowaeh shigandeuleul modoo ganjik hagileul senggak haebojiman sangchuh bboonindae dagaon ileum ubneun giuk bin gonggan sokeh nuh eh geulioom hangsang gidalyutdago jinan chooukeun sojoong hetjiman nameun gun ileum ubneun giuk sarang nuhleul giukhae choouk naleul giukhae geu goseh modeun naldeuli ijen haneuldi giukhae oori’

By then, everybody was swaying with Young Saeng as he sung.

‘Nae modeun sarangeul jooutgo giuk sokeh neowa hamggae hetdun shigan nae sarang geu oraedwen jinan naldeuli giuk dwel geoya nul sarang hessutda sarang nuhleul giukhae choouk naleul giukhae nul sarang hanikka sarang hanikka hangsang giukhae oori sarang geuligo choouk ijen oori yaegineun ubneun giuk’

Once Young Saeng finished, everybody clapped heartedly for him. He bowed slightly, his cheeks on fire. Kyu Jong got up suddenly running to the car, Young Saeng pulled out his gun, looking around, but he couldn’t see anything. A moment passed and Kyu Jong ran back to them, with a black object in his hands; sitting down, he handed it to Hyung Jun.

“Here… When we left the apartment, I brought it with me, but never had the chance to give it you.” Hyung Jun reached out grabbing the object. He gasped when he found out what it was. He had thought he would never see it again, or even play it again.

“You brought my violin..?” Kyu Jong nodded smiling brightly. Hyung Jun’s eyes started to water bringing it to his chest hugging it tightly.

“Why don’t you play us a song huh?” Young Saeng said; placing a hand on Hyung Jun’s shoulder. Hyung Jun nodded, opening the case eagerly. After tuning it up a little, he got in his position, smiling he looked at Young Saeng.

“I’ll play your favorite huh? This is Kiss the rain by yiruma… Hyung always played it on the piano, so I will play that.” Young Saeng smiled, everybody was eager to hear it.

Hyung Jun began, to everybody it was beautiful, Hyun Joong layed his head in Young Saeng shoulder, wanting to be in his embrace, even if it was just his shoulder. Young Saeng, despite his lack of reaction, allowed him to lean on him, secretly enjoying the feel of his love touching him. Once the song ended, everybody clapped, smiling, and praising him.

Soon it was time to go to bed; after making sure that Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong were in the car, Young Saeng went to go to the bathroom, before he had to take watch. As he was finishing, gun shots were heard through the air. Hurrying up, Young Saeng grabbed his gun, making his way back to the cars. However, as he reached the cars there seemed to be nothing wrong; Young Saeng was sure that he heard gunshots and screaming, but it looked like nothing happened.

Uneasiness filled him, so he kept his gun out and ready for anything, slowly he walked to the cars; passing the second one, he made his way to the first one. Gazing into the back of the car, where Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong sleep; he noticed nothing was there. Panic starting to fill him, Young Saeng hurried to the front of the car, looking inside of it he didn’t see Hyun Joong or Jung Min. Throwing the car door open, he looked inside of the car, noticing that the bags were still there; everything seems to still be there, but it was if everybody disappeared.

Young Saeng quickly ran over to the second car, throwing the car door open checking to see if the women were alright. However, he found nothing, not a trace of the women anywhere; fear ran through him.

“Kyu Jong ah..! Hyung Jun ah..! Hyun Joong ssi, where are you? Hello..!” Young Saeng shouted out loud. Quickly Young Saeng looked around, still finding no trace of the group anywhere. The sound of rustling came from his left, turning around he pointed his gun, seeing a man come out of the field smiling.

“Who are you..? Did you have something to do with my friends disappearing?” The man said nothing just continued to smile evilly. A rustling came from behind him, but before he could turn around; a sharp pain shot through his neck, causing him to black out suddenly.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

O.M.G what just happened? What is going on? Tune in next week to find out.

Till next time, bye now.

P.S try and guess the song... I will tell you of your right next update XD or in the comments XD