26

Just A Dream

Chapter twenty six

Nobody’s (Mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

The next morning everybody exited the cars, did their morning business, and then everybody proceed to make breakfast. Kyu Jong was by the fire again, and Hyun Joong made his way over there to see if he needed a hand with anything.

“Hey good morning… do you need any help?” Kyu Jong smiled and shook his head.

“No I am okay, but if you want to sit down and ask me, whatever it is you have been wanting to ask me since the small party last night go ahead. “ Hyun Joong’s eyes widened, he wondered if he had been that obvious of his intentions. Kyu Jong smiled at him, and waited for the man to speak.

“Um… You have known Young Saeng ssi for some time right?” Kyu nodded and Hyun Joong continued.

“Has he ever shown interest in anybody?”

“You are going to have to explain interest…” Hyun Joong looked at Kyu Jong, a smile could be seen in his gentle face; Hyun Joong gathered that Kyu knew what he was talking about, it was just Kyu Jong wanted him to say it. Seeing no way around it, Hyun Joong spoke again.

“Like relationship wise… does Young Saeng ssi date… at all?” Hyun Joong was surprised by Kyu Jong’s scoff.

“Young Saeng ah… dates..? Those two words should never be used in one sentence. Young Saeng ah does not date at all. He never has, and at the rate he is going he never will.” Hyun Joong’s eyes widened.

“So you are saying that he had never dated before? Nobody at all..? Not even someone in Japan..?” Kyu Jong shot a weird look at him.

“Hyun Joong ssi, Young Saeng hyung has never been to Japan, much lease know any Japanese people. What made you think he was seeing someone in Japan? Or seeing anyone at all for that matter?” Kyu Jong saw Hyun Joong’s redden with anger. Kyu Jong turned his head and noticed Young Saeng coming into view with Hyung Jun. Snapping his head toward Hyun Joong again; the man already had stood up and was walking towards his friend with a very angry stride. Kyu Jong gestured for Hyung Jun to run to him; once he reached them, they both watched Young Saeng get pulled away by Hyun Joong to talk.

“What is going on? Where is Hyun Joong hyung taking Young Saeng hyung?” Kyu Smiled and sat back down. Not answering.

******* Hyun Joong’s and Young Saeng’s POV *********

Young Saeng was being dragged away by an angry Hyun Joong. After a while he got angry and managed to pull away from the man. Hyun Joong turned and faced him with a calm, but angry face.

“What is it that you wanted to say to me?”

“What is his name?” Hyun Joong demanded suddenly. This confused Young Saeng; he didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Who is whose name?” Hyun Joong came closer to Young Saeng, so close it made Young Saeng back up into the tree they were by.

“Your Japanese boyfriend… What is his name?” Young Saeng gasped, he couldn’t think of a name. In his pause, Hyun Joong waited for a moment before nodding his head.

“You see you can’t even answer me, tell me the truth. There is no boyfriend is there? You lied to me didn’t you?” Young Saeng shook his head, and tried get away from him, but Hyun Joong wouldn’t let him. Instead Hyun Joong grabbed his arms, pulling him back to him, and against the tree. Even going as far as to raise and pin Young Saeng’s arms above his head, with both hands; allowing Hyun Joong’s face to be mere inches from Young Saeng’s.

“I don’t like being lied to Young Saeng ssi.” Hyun Joong whispered as he lightly grazed his nose over Young Saeng’s cheek. Young Saeng gasped at Hyun Joong’s actions, he knew what the man wanted to do; it scared him to no end, because he just might let him.

“Hyun Joong ssi… let me go… this is not the time…” Hyun Joong scoffed and interrupted the man.

“’This is not the time for such relationships’… How many times are you going to say that?”

“I will keep saying it till you and anybody else that want to try and get into my pants, finally understand that I do NOT want a relationship…” Young Saeng managed to pull himself, away from Hyun Joong, and sled away from the tree.

“All I want is to keep myself and my friends, who are now my only family, alive and well.” Hyun Joong made his way closer to Young Saeng.

“I understand you want your friends safe, because I want my friend safe. It is just… What I don’t understand is that; why can we not have a relationship, while we help each other survive?”

“Hyun Joong ssi… I did give it a go. When I let you kiss me that was me telling you I wanted to try, and have at least some kind of relationship with you; I wanted to believe that I can handle it, both a relationship and managing to keep my friends alive. I wanted to believe it, but what did I do? I left one of them in an undead infested store, trying to get MYSELF somewhere safe, so that I can come back to you. I ran without even looking back, chained the door shut, and locked it; all without even checking if Hyung Jun ah or Kyu Jong ah got out safely.” Hyun Joong watch as Young Saeng whipped the tears that were now coming down his face.

“Hyun Joong ssi, what if Hyung Jun didn’t have the gun? What if he was unable to get to the second level? What if the store was one level or it didn’t have a glass roof? Hyung Jun would have died, and it would have been my entire fault. That will not happen again!” Young Saeng finished and turned away from Hyun Joong. However Hyun Joong was not having any of that, with speed he quickly grabbed Young Saeng’s arm pulling him back to him.

“Don’t you walk away from me, without listening to what I have to say first!” opening his mouth, he froze before he could get anything out. Looking down, he watched as Young Saeng buried his head in the crook of his neck. Slowly soft arms wrapped around him, Hyun Joong couldn’t help, but wrapped his own arms around the man.

“Jebal… just do as I say jebal… I won’t be able to continue rejecting you if you keep doing this to me. I will give you your answer… yes… yes you have a chance with me, if we survive this. Please I beg of you, don’t become reasons I have to worry about. Let’s hold our feelings till we survive… please.” Hyun Joong couldn’t speak after these words. Instead he just nodded softly, and held Young Saeng tighter. He will do as Young Saeng says; he will wait for the right time to allow himself to completely feel for Young Saeng.

Pulling away Young Saeng looked up at the man he has come to like and depend on to help him through this nightmare. Rising to his tippy toes, he pressed his lips to Hyun Joong’s cheek; letting this be the only thing they will have till they make it out safely. Pulling away once again, Young Saeng let his hands fall from Hyun Joong’s shoulders, and without any other words walked back to the group, with a heavy heart, but deep resolve in his mind.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Ah this took great pains to write it took me a week and a half to write this. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope to read you again, in your comments.

Till next time, bye now.