25

Just A Dream

Chapter twenty five

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Joong felt himself being pulled down, as Young Saeng grabbed on to his arms. The impact of the fall shook through him, and his hand reflectively let go. He opened his eyes as he heard groans. There were two undead reaching out for Young Saeng’s feet. His grip tightened as Young Saeng had to kick out to keep the undead from grabbing his foot. Hyun Joong grabbed Young Saeng’s shirt and began lifting up the man who, once again kicked out trying not to get bitten.

“Young Saeng ssi, pick up your feet, and use them to get a grip on the brick.” Young Saeng turned his gaze back to Hyun Joong. The fear was visible, but Young Saeng did what he was told. Hyun Joong tightened his grip more and began pulling him up. Young Saeng grabbed the ledge and helped pull himself up. They landed with a soft thud, and Young Saeng quickly sat up and checked around his ankles to make sure he didn’t get bitten. Once he was sure, he went to the edge and pulled out his gun, shooting both of the undead in the head. After, Young Saeng laid down next to Hyun Joong, resting and catching his breath.

“Are you okay?” Hyun Joong finally asked.

“Yep just fine… Thank you…” Hyun Joong nodded and picked himself up and crawled to where the bags were. Pulling out a few bags of chips, it was already night and freezing so Hyun Joong took out the blankets and went back to Young Saeng. Young Saeng took the bag gratefully and began eating, as Hyun Joong sat down next to him, and put the blankets around them. They both ate silently and till Young Saeng fell asleep. Hyun Joong smiled as he saw how cute the man was as he slept.

****** The next day******

Hyun Joong woke up and stretched, looking around he spotted Young Saeng looking over the edges. Hyun Joong stood up and rolled the blankets up and stuffed them back in Young Saeng’s bag. After which, he went to the man that was still looking around.

“What are you doing?” Young Saeng turned around and pointed out.

“We can get out from there which is about three blocks away; the only thing is there is not much to hide behind, so when we go we have to keep running till we get out of the village. Hopefully we can make it out alone, but if not we would have to take them out or we would lead them right to the group.” Hyun Joong looked at what he said, and he began to look for anything they could use to get out quicker. He spotted a truck with the door open, adjacent to where he was standing; he could tell the truck was empty.

“Young Saeng ssi… You see that truck over there…” Young Saeng went to where he was looking at.

“Yeah I see it… What about it?”

“If we can get to it… I can hotwire the truck and get us out of here.” Young Saeng nodded and began looking around the building again, and noticed a metal ladder going down to the bottom.

“Hyun Joong ssi we can get down from here.” Hyun Joong came over and checked around the other side of the building, to see if any undead where coming that way, when he saw nothing; he nodded in agreement, and then ran to get the bags. Young Saeng was already going down the ladder, and once he reached the ground, Hyun Joong dropped the stuff, and Young Saeng caught it. Once Hyun Joong reached the bottom; they looked around the corners, there were a few undead walking around, but they were not very close to them.

With one last glance around, and at each other; they both ran, reaching the truck with no trouble. They threw the stuff in the back of the truck, and Hyun Joong began trying to hot-wire the truck. It made so much noise, Young Saeng looked around and noticed the undead coming towards the truck, and he quickly shut his door, also leaning over Hyun Joong closing his door for him. The windows were up, and Young Saeng told him to hurry up. Young Saeng jumped as a hand connected to the side of the car.

“Hyun Joong ssi palli…”

The truck roared to life, and Hyun Joong sat up, putting the truck on drive, he hit the gas and began driving out of the village. Running over the undead, and speeding towards the others. They left the village and the undead behind; Young Saeng turned around making sure they were not being followed, when he saw nothing, he turned back around, and finally relaxed. About four hours later, they knew they reaching the others, the scenery was becoming very familiar. However, what they heard was not what they had expected; screams and gun shots could be heard as they drive closer.

Young Saeng checked his gun and pulled his extra clips out of his pocket. Reaching over he checked Hyun Joong’s gun to see if his gun was empty. Giving back the gun, Young Saeng looked forward, and put his hand on the door handle. Once the group came into view, Young Saeng’s mouth dropped open; there were maybe ten undead banging on the cars. The gun shots didn’t stop; it seemed they were shooting from inside the cars. Hyun Joong stopped the car; Young Saeng jumped out of the truck and pointed his gun, shooting at the undead.

Hyun Joong did the same, the undead began coming for them. Jung Min came out of the car and helped them. Young Saeng reloaded and finished off the last three of them. Kyu Jong jumped out of the car, along with Hyung Jun. They both ran to Young Saeng, and pulled him into a hug.

“You’re back… Thank God you’re back…” Young Saeng pulled away from them.

“What the hell is going on here? And would someone please shut those girls up, before the whole village, we just escaped from comes and eats us all!” The others just noticed the women were still screaming. Kyu Jong went over to the cars, opening them to try and calm them down. Uee stopped, but Yung Hee still wouldn’t. Young Saeng growled in frustration, and then went to the car himself. Once he reached the door, he pointed his gun at her. Immediately she shut up, and covered her eyes. Kyu Jong hand to put a hand one Young Saeng to make him calm down; with one last huff, Young Saeng tore away from the car, and back to Hyung Jun and the others, Kyu Jong following him.

“Wow I take it that you are mad?” Jung Min joked; Young Saeng smiled and winked at him, before climbing up to the back of the truck, and grabbing the stuff. Young Saeng threw his backpack, and the cooler in the car. Jung Min and Hyun Joong filled up the gas tanks, and cyphered the rest of the gas in the truck. Kyu Jong made the food, which everybody separated and ate in their cars. Uee wanted to be with Yung Hee, she was angry with Young Saeng for pointing his gun at her. Hyun Joong nudged Young Saeng, gesturing to the cooler. Young Saeng nodded and handed Hyun Joong his plate to hold.

“Hyung Jun ah If you could have any drink… What would you have?” Hyung Jun smiled at him, and answered.

“Banana milk… or rice punch… that would be good.” Kyu Jong gasped in awe.

“Ah rice punch would be good right now; or a nice cold Milkis that would be good.” Jung Min nodded in agreement. Young Saeng looked at Hyun Joong, who nodded to go ahead and show them. Young Saeng climbed into the back seat and opened the cooler, most of the ice was melted, but the drinks were still cold. Young Saeng picked up a banana milk, and opened it letting the smell of it fill the car, as he put it close to Hyung Jun’s head.

“Does it smell like bananas in here?” Jung Min asked. Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun nodded.

“The smell is coming from… BANANA MILK!!” Hyung Jun squeal in delight; Kyu Jong turned his head, and gasped in surprise.

“Where did you get that..?” Kyu Jong asked; as Hyung Jun took the milk from Young Saeng, gulping it eagerly.

“Well when we were at the village, we hid in a convenient store, which is how we got so much gas. And well we saw this, so we thought we might bring you some of it.” Young Saeng handed out the drinks as Hyun Joong explained. Kyu Jong took it eagerly, and handed one to Jung Min. Young Saeng just sat back and smiled as he watched his friends, drink happily. Kyu Jong noticed that he wasn’t haven’t any and frowned.

“Why aren’t you having any..?” Young Saeng shook his head, and continued to smile.

“Hyun Joong ssi and I already had ours, at the store; this are solely for you, Hyung Jun ah, and Jung Min ssi.”

“What about the others..?”  Hyung Jun asked. Young Saeng shook his head again.

“They are not my problem, if they want drinks they can go get it themselves. Hyun Joong ssi and I went through great lengths to make sure we didn’t leave or break any of these drinks. Kyu Jong ah if you want to let Uee have some, that is all on you; I only brought the ones I knew you and Hyung Jun ah like. Hyun Joong ssi only brought the ones Jung Min ssi likes. I am sorry if that seems mean, but my only concern and worry is you two; you two matter most to me.” Hyung Jun crawled in the back with Young Saeng, and grabbed a hold of him.

“Then if you went to all the trouble to get us these drinks, then you and Hyun Joong hyung can drink them with us.” Hyung Jun said as he gave a new rice punch to Kyu Jong, who gave it to Hyun Joong. They all opened there drinks, clinking them together; they all finished their food, and drinks then settled down for bed. All slept in the car, though of course Young Saeng took the first watch. Young Saeng turned his head to look at the sleeping forms on his side; he smiled thanking god that for at least that one night, it was like everything was back to normal. Just for one night.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like this chapter, there was quite a bit of action in this one, but it ended with a good note though. Well see you next chapter.

Till then bye now.