Chapter 20

Just A Dream

Chapter twenty

Young Saeng’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng heaved himself up unto the roof, after which Kyu Jong joined him. They spilt up, making sure that they ran on the concrete part of the roof, and not the glass. Finally Kyu Jong called out to Young Saeng; Young Saeng ran over to him quickly. They looked inside through the glass, sure enough there was Hyung Jun; huddled up in the corner, visibly shaking in fright. Young Saeng didn’t want to waste any time. Raising his foot, he began kicking in the glass to the roof.

Kyu Jong joined in, after coming over to Young Saeng’s side. Together they broke through the glass and made the hole big enough for Hyung Jun to come through. Lying on his belly Young Saeng dropped the rope down to Hyung Jun below.

“Hyung Jun ah wrap this rope around you!” Hyung Jun did as he was told, and together Young Saeng and Kyu Jong began pulling him up. They were still pulling, when Hyung Jun’s voice came through the hole.

“Young Saeng Hyung palli; they are breaking through the door. Palli..!” Young Saeng began pulling faster, as well as Kyu Jong. Just as Hyung Jun’s hair was coming into view, they heard a crash; they knew the undead has finally broken through the door. If they dropped him, Hyung Jun would not make it. So, Young Saeng tightened his grip and rolled inward wrapping the rope around his waist.

“Kyu Jong ah palli help him up.” Young Saeng gritted his teeth, when Kyu let go, and Hyung Jun’s full weight made the rope tighten on his hips.

Kyu Jong hurriedly grabbed Hyung Jun’s arms heaving his friend out of the infested room. Finally Hyung Jun was out, Young Saeng grabbed his hand, and made a run for the all concrete part of the roof. Once they reached it, Young Saeng pulled both of them in his arms. Tears of Joy were running down all three of their cheeks.

“Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo Hyung Jun ah; I didn’t know it was you that was left behind. Forgive me; forgive me Jebal… jongmal mianhaeyo.” Young Saeng sobbed; Hyung Jun wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly.

“So you didn’t leave me behind on purpose?” Young Saeng pulled away, staring at his friend in disbelief.

“I would never have left you; you and Kyu Jong mean the world to me. I don’t ever want to hear you say that again; either of you. Do you understand?” Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong nodded their heads, and hugged Young Saeng once more.

“Well let’s get going; Jung Min is waiting for you.”

“Why didn’t he come with you?” Kyu Jong laughed; while Young Saeng scowled.

“What is so funny?” Hyung Jun asked. Kyu Jong poked Young Saeng on the side, but the man continued to scowl.

“Well Young Saeng ah didn’t even give them the chance to come. He grabbed Hyun Joong ssi’s gun so fast, by the time I told Uee I was leaving, Young Saeng was already rounding the corner of the building. So, don’t worry Hyung Jun ah, once Young Saeng Hyung knew you might be alive, we came as fast could.” Hyung Jun turned his head towards Young Saeng who just stuck his tongue at him, before going first down the ladder.

Once Young Saeng made it down, and he scanned the area, he gestured for them to come down as well. Both made it down safely, and they made their way back to the group. When they rounded the corner, they immediately noticed Hyun Joong and Jung Min pacing up and down the alley. Kyu Jong laughed at the two; the two left came to a stop and turned their attention to the three. Jung Min smiled and ran to Hyung Jun, picking him up and twirling him around. Hyung Jun giggled and damn near squealed.

Hyun Joong walked up too, Young Saeng turned to him; before Hyun Joong could do the same thing, and make Young Saeng squeal. He motioned for Hyun Joong to follow him, going back around the corner, Young Saeng made sure that there was space between them.

“Young Saeng I am so sorry, that we were late at the ammo shop, we ran into a lot of the undead. I am so sorry.” Young Saeng turned to him and smiled.

“I know you’re sorry and I do forgive you Hyun Joong ssi; I really do.” Hyun Joong smiled and tried to close the distance between them, but Young Saeng held out a hand stopping him from getting to close.

“Wait I need to get this out…when I was in there and we were running; I was trying to find the door, I left my best friend behind. I had no thoughts about him what so ever… the only thing I could think about was surviving and coming back to you.” Hyun Joong’s eyes widened at this fact.

“We managed to get Hyung Jun back today, but what about tomorrow or the next day. We are still in this hell hole, and until we are not and my friends are safe and sound; this thing between us cannot exist.  I will not be deterred from my goal again. I am sorry.” Young Saeng tried to walk past him, but Hyun Joong caught his arm and pulled him to his chest, and against the wall.

Hyun Joong pressed his lips punishingly to the stubborn beautiful man; Young Saeng gasped and slightly arched his back. This wasn’t just a kiss, this was a kiss to punish him, to claim him, and Young Saeng loved it. He never felt such blissful sensations; he knew that the kiss they had earlier was nothing compared to this one right now. He just couldn’t help but return it with as much gusto as Hyun Joong. Wrapping his hand over Hyun Joong’s head; Young Saeng pulled Hyun Joong closer to him. Hyun Joong pulled away, and trailed his lips down to Young Saeng’s neck.

Young Saeng’s eyes rolled back, and arched his neck, allowing the other access to more of his neck. Hyun Joong’s lips were down right sinful against his body. A gasp and a moan escaped from his mouth, when Hyun Joong found a certain spot on his neck, Young Saeng turned to complete mush, under Hyun Joong’s touch; so much so that he almost missed the sound of groaning that did not belong to him or Hyun Joong. Opening his lust clouded eyes, and they widened at the sight of three undead coming straight for them. Reaching his hand into Hyun Joong’s pants waist, he pulled out Hyun Joong’s gun, and shot all three in the head. Hyun Joong pulled his lips away from Young Saeng’s neck, and turned around to see them fall. Hyun Joong turned back to Young Saeng who now had tightening conviction in his eyes.

“Young Saeng ssi…” Young Saeng shook his head, and firmly pushed him away.

******* Hyun Joong’s Personal POV*****

I watched as Young Saeng slipped away from me and made his way back to the group. Why did I have to be in love with such a stubborn person? I guess it was a good thing that he had this incredible since of loyalty, but this stubbornness is keeping him from opening himself up. And boy did his soul want to open up. Young Saeng had so much passion, and fire that was deeply buried inside him and it was begging to be let loose. Hell I didn’t even notice that the undead were coming for us until he shot them.

I don’t even think that he noticed, how he let his hands room around my body. God it , if the undead hadn’t come, and there was a nice bed; Young Saeng would not be the saintly anymore. I would have unleashed every passion the man had buried in him; the thought of it made a shiver run down my spine.

Of course now it is over, because of that unfaltering sense of loyalty; granted that it was one of the reasons I am attracted to him, but man was it annoying. However, I was not going to give up, he said that until his friends are safe and they were out of this hellhole, he would not give me the time of day. Well I can wait, and I am damn sure I will survive.

‘Just you wait and see Young Saeng ssi, you will not get rid of me that easily.’

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

OOOOOOOO so now they are now on the road. What is going to happen? Tune in next week.

Till next time, bye now.