chapter 2

Just A Dream

Chapter 2

Young Saeng’s POV

***************************************************************************************************

The dead are alive. Young Saeng just couldn’t believe it. Why was this happening? How could this happen? Young Saeng rushed to the building’s backdoor scared that whatever is happening had already gotten in. Taking the stairs he rushed to his floor, as he ran he heard one the door, which he just passed open and slam shut. Young Saeng turned to look, there was Hyung Jun running down the steps.

“Hyung Jun!!” Young Saeng called out; he saw his friend pause to look up, once he saw who it was he ran to him. There were tears in Hyung Jun’s eyes.

“Yah what happened?” Hyung Jun couldn’t talk, the door burst open again with more people running out if it, but the undead where coming to.

Young Saeng started to run again, this time pulling Hyung Jun with him. They ran up the stair to the tenth floor, where Young Saeng’s floor was at. They slowly opened the door. It seems like whatever was going on down below had not hit their floor just yet. The boys rushed to Young Saeng’s room, once they got in they hurriedly shut the door. Young Saeng put his bag down, and so did Hyung Jun, so they could push the couch in front of the door. The sounds made Kyu Jong wake up with a start; he stared at the two with confusion. He watch as the two picked up the dresser to barricade the door.

“Yah what is going on here?” Kyu asked; as he finally had enough. The boys ran over to him and sat in his bed.

“Kyu you are not going to believe this, but it there is something wrong happening outside.” As soon as Young Saeng spoke there were screams outside the door. Kyu Jumped up and headed to the door, but Young Saeng ran and stopped him from trying to go outside.

“Hyung Jun ah quickly turn off the lights.” Young Saeng whisper/spoke once the lights were off, still having Kyu Jong by the arm, they piled up on his bed and covered themselves. Kyu was about to speak, but Young Saeng motioned for him not to. From the outside they could still hear the screams of people; could still hear the sounds from the undead as they caught and feed from the people outside. They could hear the guns shots, and screams Kyu no longer tried to go outside, he huddled into the boys and all three tried to stay as quiet as possible. After some time it started to quiet down, their where still sounds from outside, but from what it sound like there was nobody on the floor now. The undead must have chased the living off the floor. They uncovered themselves, and listened for any sounds. They sighed as they heard nothing. Kyu finally spoke but in a whisper, scared that if he spoke normal those things would come back for them.

“Okay would anybody like to tell me what is going here?” Young Saeng looked at Hyung Jun, but it seemed like he was too scared to speak.

“Well to be honest I don’t really know what is going here Kyu. All I know is that my teacher tried to kill me; well maybe I don’t know I saw her and she had these bit marks on her, and she looked dead. Then I saw more teachers, they had the same marks and looks as her. The feeling of fear came over me, so I rushed back into the room and blocked the door with a desk. I waited for them to stop and laugh, you know for the teachers, maybe even some students to start laughing and say it was a joke, but nothing like that happened; I just saw a hand pounding on the door, that is when I first heard them growl. So I ran to the other doors, which lead to another classroom, and when I exited they were still pounding on the door like they were trying to get it.” Young Saeng paused as his voice started to rise. He didn’t want to speak loudly, so he took a deep breath and continued his story.

“So, I hid myself in a supply closet, and just for precaution, I took my bag full of medical supplies. You know you never know when you are going to need them. So, as I was finishing I heard screams, and people running; that is when I knew this wasn’t a joke. I looked at my watch and it was five till two, we had a class so it must have the students from my class, getting the room. So, I ran to the stairs and got to my car, by then there were people running out of the school; I rushed here and took the back door that is when I saw Hyung Jun, he was running down the stairs also. We saw others coming out of the doors to take the stairs, followed by those things so we ran again, all the way up here. I had to make sure you were safe, and to get you if I could, but when I saw those things in the stairwell, I wasn’t sure if we could make it out again; so we barricaded the door.” Once Young Saeng was done, Kyu looked at Hyung Jun, wanting to know his story. For a while Hyung Jun said nothing; just stared into the blanket. The other guys waited for him to speak.

“Seung Jo is dead… I saw them, the things from outside. We were watching the news, and we saw a news report saying that to lock your door, and do not come outside. However, Seung Jo said that he had to get to his family, to make sure that they were okay. So, we gathered up all our stuff, you know food and some clothes. You know we had just gone shopping yesterday, so I took the food while he gathered the stuff. I had forgotten the water, so I turned and went back to the kitchen, when the door burst open and screams filled the room. I saw the superintendent and the man across the way, pounce and bit into him. I froze; I didn’t know what to do, I had seen the movies so I knew if I stayed there, more would come. I ran I grabbed the bag he was holding and ran; I had to dodge a few, but I finally made it to the stairs, that is when Young Saeng called to me and we headed here to you… I left him there… I left him to get eaten by monsters. He was worried about his family and I just left him there to save my own skin.” Hyung Jun started to cry, tears fell from Young Saeng’s and Kyu Jong’s eyes.

They both covered him with their bodies, too one: muffle his cries and two: give him comfort and to tell him it wasn’t his fault. This was nobody in this room’s fault. Kyu Jong didn’t question again, he knew that his friends would not lie about what is going on. This was not something that you could just make up, this was a horrible nightmare come true. They lived like this for two days; for two days they hoped someone would come and rescue them; for this to over and for everything to go back to normal. Never in their thoughts, did they think they would be answer to someone else’s prayers. That they would take the chance, and save the lives of two gorgeous men; they would have never thought of it, till they heard the words…

“Help! Someone please help us. PLEASE..!” …

**************************************************************************************************************************

AHHH who is it going to be? Hint hint if you read the forward you will know who it is. XD yes it is time to bring in Hyun Joong and Jung Min that’s right. Please leave your comment and likes.

Till next time bye now. XD