Chapter 18

Just A Dream

Chapter eighteen

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Today was the day of the trip to the market. Young Saeng packed up everything they had into a small duffel bag that they found in Hyun Joong’s house; he was able to hook it his medical duffel bag, so that his hands where free. They all hoped that there will not be any serious problems; as they were down to their last couple of clips of ammo. Hyun Joong came up to Young Saeng who was loading up his gun.

“Young Saeng ssi… Jung Min ah and I… We know of this small ammo shop that is on the way to the market. Now that Jung Min ah is able to run, he and I thought it would be best if we, as in Jung Min ah and I, go there ourselves while you take the group to the market.” Young Saeng began to shake his head; there was no way he was going to let them split up, this is how people get killed. Hyun Joong gripped his shoulders tightly.

“Don’t worry Young Saeng ssi; I know my way around here, all you have to do is follow my directions to the market, and we will meet you there I promise.” Young Saeng didn’t want to admit it, but he didn’t want Hyun Joong out of his sight; Even if he couldn’t have him, he still didn’t want him to die. Unfortunately, they did need more ammo, and if Hyun Joong could get it for them, then he would just have to trust him.

“Alright, alright; just… Just make sure you make it to the market. Do you understand?” Hyun Joong nodded; giving a smirk and while Young Saeng was adjusting his bag, Hyun Joong leaned down placing kiss on the side of his head.

 Young Saeng snapped his head up, looking at Hyun Joong with wide eyes. Hyun Joong leaned down again, gently pressing his lips to Young Saeng’s. Young Saeng’s eyes flittered closed, finally allowing himself to feel Hyun Joong’s warmth.  Young Saeng jumped slightly, when he felt Hyun Joong flick his tongue over his bottom lip, silently asking permission to enter. His mouth twitched motioning to open, Hyun Joong leaped at the opportunity; sliding his tongue inside, Hyun Joong finally felt the bliss he has been longing for. Young Saeng let out a soft almost silent moan, and then grasped tighter on Hyun Joong’s shirt bringing him closer.

Young Saeng has never known such bliss could exist; the feel of Hyun Joong’s lips became his whole world. Letting go of Hyun Joong’s shirt he let his hand grab onto Hyun Joong’s hair, running his hands through it; he didn’t even notice that Hyun Joong has pushed him against the door frame, or that Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun, and Jung Min were now inside the room, mouths wide open in shock.

The two finally pulled away when the need for air became a must. This still didn’t stop Hyun Joong from pecking Young Saeng’s lips continuously as their breathing became normal. Hyun Joong just couldn’t stop, and Young Saeng couldn’t bring himself to make him stop; even going as far as to tilt his chin up, meeting Hyun Joong’s eager lips. Finally Kyu Jong snapped out of daze, and gently cleared his throat; it was almost comical how the two men froze in the middle of a peck, turning towards the noise with their lips still attached to each other.

“If you guys don’t mind, we should get this show on the road; although, this show is quiet entertaining, but we still need to get food.” Jung Min said; as Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun snickered as the two men, pulled away with fierce blushes on their cheeks. Hyun Joong cleared his throat, and smoothed down his hair; while doing so he helped Young Saeng fix himself as well. He couldn’t help the smirk that appeared on his face, when he saw Young Saeng’s now red and puffy lips; He knew that his lips were the same, but it still thrilled him that he was the cause of it. Uee’s group finally came out of their room, all ready and situated; Jung Min opened the door and led everybody out. Hyun Joong lingered behind and grabbed Young Saeng’s hand to keep him from going anywhere.

Young Saeng looked at the man, with confused eyes. Hyun Joong smiled and leaned in once more, firmly pressing his lips to Young Saeng’s. Young Saeng lifted a hand, cupping the other’s cheek, enjoying the feel of Hyun Joong’s lips before they parted ways. Once Hyun Joong pulled away, Young Saeng let his hand fall; his fingertips grazing down Hyun Joong’s body, till they slipped away from the man.

“I’ll see you at the market okay?” Young Saeng nodded; then made their way out of the door, and to the front of the group. Hyun Joong opened the gate, and led all of them out. With one last quick kiss to Young Saeng and Hyung Jun, Jung Min and Hyun Joong ran off in the other direction; they told Young Saeng and the others, it was quicker that way.

Young Saeng watched them till they rounded the corner; until Kyu Jong placed a hand on his shoulder, bring him out of his daze, and Young Saeng cleared his throat, then made his way to the front of the group. Taking the safety off his gun, and making sure that all everybody was holding hands, he began jogging in the direction Hyun Joong had told him to go. The neighborhood was destroyed; bodies lay in the streets half eaten. Young Saeng has never seen anything like it before, there were no undead in sight luckily, but Young Saeng didn’t slow his pace. They needed to make it to the market as soon as possible. After a good 30 minute run, the group has finally could see the market in sight; Hyun Joong was right it was huge, Young Saeng could tell it was two stories high. The parking lot was full of cars, but there were no people, or undead anywhere in sight.

Young Saeng started to feel very uneasy, it just seemed to quiet; he felt Kyu’ s hand tighten in his, he glanced at him. He could tell Kyu Jong was feeling the same, but they still need to go inside the market. They were completely out of food, and since no undead was there, this was the perfect time to do this. So, baring himself Young Saeng made his way through the parking lot, once they reached the entrance Young Saeng tried the doors, only one of them seemed to be opened.

Entering the store, they all made a bee line to the food section; giving everybody a bag Young Saeng and Kyu Jong left them to full up the bags, as they looked for the sporting goods section. Finally finding it, both quickly looked for the bags, once they found them; they quickly took them out of the boxes, Young Saeng gestured for Kyu Jong to go back to the group, and fill up the bags. Looking around Young Saeng searched for everything that could be of use, lamps, portable stove top, ropes, tents, etc. Throwing them into one of the bags he had kept, he then swung the tents over his shoulders.

Once he was done, he made his way to the pharmacy department, he opened his medical bag; he then proceeded to fill it back up with all the things he thought he would need. Even going over the counter, to look for the prenatal care that Yung Hee will need. Finally Young Saeng was through, he made his way back to the group; he froze when he heard Yung Hee scream. Now running back to them, the screams were cut off, and this made Young Saeng run even faster till he made it back; he saw Kyu Jong standing up and then cleaning off his sword, one of the undead now lay on the floor not moving.

“Why did you scream?” Young Saeng went to her very angry. However, before she could answer they heard a groan. Turning around Young Saeng saw two undead coming for them; Young Saeng looked around, seeing all the bags were full, he gestured for them to follow him. He found the water and opened their last bag, filling it with bottled waters. Handing it over to Jo Hyun, he finally spoke.

“Okay are all the bags full?” Everybody looked around, and then nodded.

“Alright let’s get out of here, and see if we can find a couple of cars, just like we planned. Come on…” Young Saeng started to walk, but some movement caught his eye, turning to the side; he peeked around the aisle, and his heart plummeted to his stomach. There were dozens of undead, now making their way towards them. Turning back to the group, he said the only think his brain could process.

“Run..!”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh no..! What is going to happen? And where the hell is Hyun Joong and Jung Min?

I hope you liked the HyunSaeng scene. It made me giggle to write it. Hehehehe Young Saeng as so eager. So much for his ‘Hyun Joong was off limitless’ rule was pretty much thrown out the window in this chapter. Let us see how well he fairs, in the next one shall we?

Till next time, bye now.