Chapter 17

Just A Dream

Chapter seventeen

Young Saeng POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng couldn’t believe what he just heard; He was in a daze, for the first time since this nightmare started, he wanted to give up. There was no hope for survival in this place. There is nothing they can do, the police couldn’t even take this plague on; how in the world is one man going to get himself, and eleven other people out of this place in one piece. It was impossible; they are all going to die in here. Young Saeng didn’t even noticed that he was hyperventilating, until Hyung Jun laid his head in his lap; looking down Hyung Jun was looking up at him. Slowly his breathing came back to normal, as Kyu Jong wrapped his arms around him.

“Young Saeng ssi I am very sorry we kept this from all of you; to be honest, we didn’t know how to tell you. Japan is our best bet; our captain said that if anybody chooses not to stay in Korea, to make their way to south towards Japan, and they will take you elsewhere, that will still allow people inside.” Young Saeng looked at him this time.

“You mean you could have gotten out a long time ago? Why didn’t you just leave?” Hyun Joong looked at Jung Min, who smiled back at him; after he turned his attention back to Young Saeng and shrugged.

“We have no family; we were only friends by ourselves, and Jung Min wanted to stay, to see if he could help Korea stand. I couldn’t just leave him here, so I stayed too; I mean even if I did go, I would be by myself. The thought of being alone on some unknown country… I only know how to speak Korean, so what could I do? How would I work? So, I made the decision to stay.” Young Saeng was amazed. He couldn’t even blame Hyun Joong for his decision to stay; he had made a decision like Hyun Joong’s himself, when he went back for Kyu Jong.

“Well that is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.” They all turned their heads to see Uee’s group all shaking their heads.

“Why would what I did be stupid?” Hyun joong asked scowling. Jo Hyun stood up, and spread his arms wide.

“Look around you; this is not a place to just decide to stay at, this is not a five star hotel. Why in the world would you stay here, when the whole country is going to ? If it were me I would have gotten me and mine the hell out of here, and left anybody who did want to stay here in this hell hole.” Young Saeng turned to look at Hyun Joong; who now had a very angry look on his face. Jung Min must have seen it as well, because he placed his hand in Hyun Joong’s; Hyun Joong turned his attention to Jung Min, who looked very guilty.

“Don’t be angry with him; he is only speaking the truth. I should have made you leave, but I didn’t; I was even happy that you decided to stay. No friend should be happy that, the person they care so much about, stayed in a nightmare like this.” Jung Min was close to tears, Young Saeng was about to say something, but he felt the arms around his shoulders disappear. He looked behind him; Kyu Jong was now sitting crossed legged, with his hands in his lap.

Young Saeng remembered the reason he said that he came back into the apartment. He had to go see of Kyu Jong was alright, but by the time he got there, it was already too late to leave the room. So, all three of them stayed in the apartment. Young Saeng turned his attention back to Kyu Jong, and he quickly went to him; grabbing his hands, he pulled him to his chest.

“Don’t think anything about it Kyu Jong ah. I would have never left you here, even if you did tell me to leave. I choose to come back for you, and even if I did leave you; who is to say that I would have gotten out okay anyway.” Kyu Jong looked up at him, his eyes full of uncertainty. Young Saeng smiled; cupping his friend’s face, Young Saeng then turned his gaze to Hyung Jun. He pulled him to him as well; Young Saeng almost had them smiling again, when Jo Hyun spoke again.

“I don’t know about that Young Saeng ah; I heard that medical people, where being evacuated first. They were taking med students as well, seeing as they had at least some experience with people. You were at the hospital; they were taking them from there. If you had not gone out of the hospital you would have made it out too.” Kyu Jong’s eyes widened and so did Hyung Jun’s. Young Saeng turned to the infuriating man, grabbing his gun he pointed it at him.

“Will you just shut up?! Go back to your room, if I see your face out here again today, I will shoot it off.” Jo Hyun raised his hands in surrender, and after he rolled his eyes, he led his people back into the room. Young Saeng turned back to Kyu Jong, who now had tears in his eyes. However, before he could say anything, Kyu Jong grabbed Hyung Jun’s hand and made their way to his and Jung Min’s room.

“Kyu Jong ah…” He called after them, but they just closed the door. Young Saeng sighed, and turned back to the table.

“Young Saeng ssi… Don’t worry about it okay? It’s just the shock that got them upset. They will talk to you again, just give them some time.” Hyun Joong said silently. Young Saeng nodded and turned back to the map.

“So what is the plan for the food?” Hyun Joong cleared his throat; then started to point to the map.

“Well… here is the thing; if we can make it to the supermarket, which is the only place sells anything worth taking here. Then we will able to full all of the bags, and maybe even find some more bags to fill up to last us longer.”

“That sounds great, but why do I get the feeling that you’re leaving something out?” Hyun Joong looked at Jung Min, and then turned back to Young Saeng.

“The market is pretty far from my house; so it would be pointless to go, fill up the bags, and then come back here. I think it would be best, if when we go to the market; we just keep on going, don’t try to come back here, maybe if we can make it out quietly, we can find a car to help shorten the distance to Japan.” Young Saeng understood why Hyun Joong was hesitant to tell him.

Once this week was over they would have to leave this house, this house has meant safety, it meant that the undead could not get to them; leaving it meant they would all be in danger again. Young Saeng just nodded and left the guys to finish the plans. He had to go and see Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun; he just couldn’t let it go. Going inside Hyung Jun’s room, he saw them on the bed playing a card game. Young Saeng went to them both and sat on the floor; he watched them for a while, and just sat there quietly. He wasn’t sure what to say, or do to make them believe that even though he is scared; he does not regret staying, and help keep them alive.

******** Kyu’s POV *******

It was an hour after Young Saeng came into the room that Kyu Jong actually talked to him.

“Just… Just tell me one thing.” Young Saeng looked up at him.

“Did you know that they were taking med students out of the country?” Young Saeng shook his head.

“Kyu Jong ah I swear I didn’t know.” Kyu Jong nodded his head; as a sign that he now understood. Kyu Jong turned to his friend and smiled, reaching over he grabbed his hand, and then grabbed Hyung Jun’s. Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun pulled Young Saeng up and onto the bed; they were now giggling and laughing, everything now okay.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

AWWWWW such a tender moment at the end, well next chapter is the market scene. What is going to happen? Tune in next week. Till next time, bye now.

HAHA! You got to love Young Saeng’s threat… Now he is threating to shoot off people’s faces, got to love the way I have him. Well see ya next chapter.

MISSON!!

If I get ten comments by Thursday I will update on Friday!! Interesting HUH?

I will give you spoilar alert to maybe give you some motivation...

*First REAL HyunSaeng moment in next chapter*

What will they do?

Give me ten comments and you will find out on Friday if not then you must wait till Tuesday...

Decisions... decisions.

P.S No repeat commenters. XD Call me greedy me no care. AHAHA XD