Chapter 16

Just A Dream

Chapter sixteen

Hyun Joong’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

“Uee..?”

Hyun Joong was shocked; he just didn’t know what to do. Suddenly anger filled him, storming over there; he pointed his gun where the couple was.

“Get up...” He heard a gasp, and scrambling to get up. Uee came into view, fixing her shirt; the male was fixing his pants. Still pointing the gun at them, once the male came into view, Hyun Joong was shocked. It was Jo Hyun’s brother, Yi Hyun.

“Yi Hyun..? Uee what is going on here?” Hyun Joong watched as she fumbled for the right words to say. That was until she stopped, putting her hand on her hip, and rolled her eyes.

“I don’t have to tell you anything; you didn’t see anything, so you better keep this from Kyu Jong and his little group.” Hyun Joong stepped into her, making sure that his lips were mere inches from hers.

“And what are you going to give me in return?” Uee’s eyes widened; then they narrowed, to what Hyun Joong would think are her “seductive” eyes. Hyun Joong felt her finger trail up his chest; he couldn’t believe she was trying to seduce him. The thought of it made him laugh, and he didn’t even try to contain it. She jerked away him, with a scowl on her face and fire in her eyes.

“You snake..! How dare you try and trick me; just you wait I am going to tell Kyu Jong that you made a pass at me. Then we will see how well they take you.” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes and smirked; stepping into her again, making sure that she knew he was not playing anymore.

“Just try to; I hope you do; so he can see the lying little you are.” She gasped at Hyun Joong’s words.

“Here is what you are going to do; you and your little group will do as we say, when we say it, and if you don’t I will tell Kyu Jong what I saw here. Be lucky that I am doing this; to be honest I don’t even want to keep it to myself, but I will not for you this is for Kyu Jong. Lord knows this is not something he should have to deal with. If I ever see you two together like this, or any other way again; I will tell Kyu Jong. Do you understand?” She nodded, and so did Yi Hyun. Hyun Joong shook his head, before heading back into the house, then finally going to bed.

************** Young Saeng POV ************

Two weeks have passed since Young Saeng and his group, settled into Hyun Joong’s house. Thing have been going good, much to Young Saeng’s surprise; Uee’s group has been listening, and staying inside their room most of the time. The food will still only last them one more week, but at least they were not getting on everybody’s nerves. The only thing that annoys Young Saeng’s the most, is that Hyun Joong is being more touchy feely with him. He is not sure how to respond to Hyun Joong’s advances, so he just gets up and leaves.

Young Saeng knew and could tell that Hyun Joong was getting annoyed, by his reluctance to receive his advances, but Young Saeng just couldn’t do it. This was neither the time nor place to have such relationships, and to start caring about others in this type of situation was a sure way to get himself, and everybody else killed. So if that means he can’t have a relationship, well then that is exactly what he was going to do. Even if Hyun Joong was really attractive, well built, charming, and don’t even get him started on his smile.

Young Saeng was brought of his musing, when he heard a deep voice call his name. Turning around, Young Saeng blushed as the person he was just thinking about, was standing right in front of him in all of his y glory. Clearing his throat he sat up, and gave his full attention to what he had to say, as he saw that Kyu Jong, Jung Min, and Hyung Joong were behind him; carrying maps and the ammo bag.

“What is going on?” Young Saeng questioned. Kyu Jong looked at him, and started to explain.

“Well as we all know, the food is not going to last us any more than a week, so I thought that we should start looking for way to get more food and to get out of Seoul. I still want to go with your plan on to find some way to get out of Korea, and I think the best way to go is to see if there are any boats or helicopter to take us to Japan. Didn’t you say the last time you saw a helicopter it was heading north towards Japan?” Young Saeng nodded and let Kyu Jong continue.

“Well I think that if we can make it to the shore line, there may be boats or even the military to take us to Japan.”

“Why Japan? What about china..?” Hyung Jun tried to ask, but Hyun Joong cut him off.

“We can’t go to china…” Everybody turned to him.

“Why can’t we?” Young Saeng asked. Hyun Joong sighed and frowned. Jung Min placed a hand on his shoulder, once Hyun Joong looked at him Jung Min spoke.

“I think it is time to tell them.”

“Tell us what? Do… Do you guys know what is going on here?” Young Saeng said; his eyes narrowing, Hyun Joong looked at him, and then nodded.

“Well I don’t know everything, but when we were set out into the field that day, our captain had a talk with us about what was going on. We don’t know exactly, but from what he said; this thing, this virus it kills you, it’s just you don’t stay dead. It brings you back to life, but you are not yourself; I guess you can say it exactly like the movies had said. What they know for sure is that it actually started in China, some scientist were trying to make or remake the virus that was in the video games and movies. Well they succeeded, but just like the movie the virus got out; nobody really knows how it did, but it did. In days China was gone, it spread so fast, and then it hit North Korea; our president ordered that the border be closed and for military personal to be armed and ready.” By this point Uee’s group had come inside the living to hear what Hyun Joong had to say.

“They were able to hold it off for weeks, from the media and from getting past them to the city. However, at the time nobody knew that by just one scratch, the virus can already take a hold of you. The symptoms were never the same, so they couldn’t pin point the most average symptom in the small time frame they had. Well the virus got to the city, when a soldier went to the hospital, because he was feeling unwell. From the hospital it spread there. It took less than twelve hours for it to hit the street, we were able to get the upper hand, but after the second day we just couldn’t control it anymore. So that is when we meet, and you saved us. Our whole force was taken down in two days, there are no more police, there is no military, and we are all on our own.”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Just got real… lmao can’t you feel the chills in Hyun Joong words. I know I did. Eeeee I am scared by my own writing. So leave me a comment and tell me what ya think.

Till next time, bye now.