Chapter 15

Just A Dream

Chapter fifteen

Young Saeng’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

“Can we talk?”

Young Saeng looked up at him once again, before sighing and getting up.

“I need some air; if you want to talk feel free to come along.” Young Saeng grabbed his gun, and then went outside. Kyu Jong followed him bring his sword along with him. Once Young Saeng settled down on the porch swing, Kyu Jong sat right by him, and they both looked up at the sky. They sat there for a few minutes before Kyu Jong had the nerve to speak.

“Are you angry with me?” Young Saeng scoffed, and without looking at him he answered.

“What do you think?”

“I think you’re mad at me.” Young Saeng looked at his friend, who was staring down at his hands.

“Now why would think that? Is it because you are letting your relationship with Uee get in the way of your judgment? Or that you are so blinded by her false love, that you can’t see her for what she really is?” Kyu Jong snapped his head towards Young Saeng, shocked at what he has heard.

“Why would you think that way about her? She has always been nice to you, has always been kind to all of my friends.” Young Saeng shook his head.

“Kyu Jong ah I know that she has, but since she has come back to us; she has not been the same, she screams more, and she keep putting those God forsaken people ahead of you, me, and everybody in this group. You know damn well that Yung Hee is pregnant, and her screaming is what got us running from our apartment. I know Uee knows this, and what does she do? Not a damn thing about it. Those people are reckless and cowards they left me and Hyun Joong to die, and still she does nothing.” Young Saeng took a breath to calm himself down; after a few moments he began talking again.

“Something has got to give Kyu Jong ah, those people eat like they have never eaten before, our supplies are already running low; something that was supposed to last us up to at the very least an extra mouth, will now only last everybody two weeks at best.” Young Saeng put a hand in Kyu’s making him look back up to him.

“The thing that angers me the most is that I am scared.”

“What are you scared about?” Young Saeng tightened his grip on Kyu’s hand, and used his other on to cup Kyu Jong’s cheek.

“I am scared that If we chase them away, Uee will go with them; which in turned will make you leave, and that is not something I can handle. We have been friends since we were kids, Kyu Jong ah; those people will not last out here, they are too reckless, too carefree to handle the dangers we are now in. If you leave with them, they can and I know they will get you killed. I can’t lose you, or Hyung Jun, if I lose either one, I don’t know what I would do; but if I lose both of you, there is no point in trying to get out for me.” Young Saeng dropped his head, as the tears came down; the fear of losing his friend weighting down on his shoulders.

********* Kyu Jong’s POV ***************

Kyu Jong felt tears escape from his own eyes, as he watched his friend almost break down in front of him. Young Saeng had finally let him know, even if it was a little bit, what was going through his mind.

Kyu Jong pulled his friend into his lap; now he fully understood why Young Saeng became the leader of the group. His friend was so scared that if anybody else lead, then they might not make it. So, Young Saeng being the devoted friend that he is, made himself become the leader, so that if anything ever happened it would be on his shoulders, not anybody else’s. Young Saeng came off as a hard core leader, but the truth was; he was just as scared as everybody else, maybe even more so, because if Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun died, he would have nothing. No family, no friends, no anything to live for; his whole world has always been centered around his career, family, and Kyu Jong, only when they got to college did Young Saeng include Hyung Jun in it. But since Young Saeng did include Hyung Jun, the boy mattered to his friend, all the same.

*********** Nobody’s (mine) POV ****************

 Kyu Jong’s head snapped to the door, when he heard a sniffle coming from the door. There was Hyung Jun, standing there, his hand in a fist like manner over his mouth. Kyu Jong smiled and motioned for him to come over; quickly he did and as Young Saeng picked up his head, Hyung Jun wrapped his arms around him. After a while Young Saeng and Hyung Jun parted, they made room for him on the swing and under Kyu Jong’s blanket. After a few minutes, Hyung Jun caught Kyu Jong attention, before smirking and looking at Young Saeng.

“You do have a reason to live if we both don’t make it.” Young Saeng looked at Hyung Jun confusedly. Hyung Jun smiled at Kyu Jong, who smiled back as he understood what he was talking about.

“Oh yeah you would have something to look forward to.” Kyu added with a laugh. Young Saeng continued to look at them funny and confused. They both turned to him, after having a good laugh, and said in unison.

“Hyun. Joong. Ssi…” Young Saeng faced palmed himself; he had hoped that they had forgotten about that, but much to his dismay they have not.

“Oh my gosh please don’t bring that up… I am embarrassed enough.”

“OOOOO… What do you have to be embarrassed about huh? Did you and Hyun Joong ssi do something you are not supposed to be doing? Huh? Tell us…” Hyung Jun teased Young Saeng.

“I know Jung Min told you what he saw in the bedroom, so why do I have to say it out loud.” Kyu Jong rolled his eyes.

“That is not what we are talking about Young Saeng ah. What we want to know is what happened in the shower room; we know what happened in the bedroom was an accident; you are not that forward to do anything like that anytime soon, but the shower room anything can happen. Now tell us…” Young Saeng was amazed; had he been that transparent. His thoughts went back into the shower room, to when Hyun Joong was washing his back. He could still feel Hyun Joong’s warm hands on his body, soothing out the kinks and stress that came with being the leader. A blush formed on his face, deep and red; he regretted it when he heard his friends giggling like school girls at is reaction.

“Oh Hyung Jun ah, it must have been hot, look at him blush *eeee*.” Kyu Jong teased. Hyung Jun nodded in agreement. Young Saeng cupped his face, as it burned even harder at his friends teasing.

“How long as this been going on?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Not that long… I mean there is nothing going on; we took a shower, and the only reason why we did it together, is to preserve water. We don’t know if the water has been turned off, so to not waste water we took a shower together. That is all.” Kyu Jong rolled his eyes, before pulling Hyung Jun to him.

“Yeah he says that now, but he didn’t tell you that him and Hyun Joong ssi kissed right?” Hyung Jun eyes widened, and Young Saeng lunged forward, to cover Kyu’s mouths.

“Yah! You are not supposed to say anything about that.” Young Saeng whisper yelled at his friend. Kyu Jong squirmed away from his hand, and stuck out his tongue. The door opened and much to Young Saeng’s dismay, a panicky Hyun Joong and Jung Min came out from the house, guns ready and loaded. Once they saw the three in the swing they visibly relaxed.

“Hyung Jun ah, there you are; why didn’t you tell me you left?” Jung Min limped over to the boy, who pouted.

“I’m sorry, but I had to check on my friends, and I didn’t want to wake you.” Hyun Joong went over to young Saeng, who looked up at him, and was surprised the man’s face was frowning with anger.

“What are all of you doing out here? And you… you told us all we should get some rest, but you are out here playing around and making noise; I came down for water, and saw that you were not on the couch. Do you know how frightened I was?” Kyu Jong could see Young Saeng jaw tighten at Hyun Joong’s words.

“I am not kid, you don’t have to worry about me; I can take care of myself.” With that Young Saeng, stood up and went into the house; Kyu Jong followed him, stated that since Uee was with her group for the night, Young Saeng could sleep with him. Hyung Jun stood up as well, and placed a hand on Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“Hyun Joong ssi, I may not know you very well, but I do know Young Saeng. Though he may not show it, he does like you be it as a friend or a potential partner. However, what you just did right now, will only scare him away; he does not like to be a burden to anybody, so be careful on what you say to him. They can make or break you.” After his words Hyung Jun, he took Jung Min’s hand and lead him into the house. Hyun Joong ran a hand over his face, and through his hair. As he started to go inside, when something caught his eye; there were movements coming from the bushes on the side of the house. Raising his gun, he stepped off the porch, and slowly made his way to where the noises were coming from. Taking the safety off of the gun, he jumped slightly when he heard a moan, but this one sounded different then what he was used to.

Now it really confused him, when he heard a female giggle, sighing he thought it was just Jo Hyun and Yung Hee, getting it on like always. Turning back towards the house, he frozen when he heard the female speak; Hyun Joong shot back around and stepped closer.

“Uee..?”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Dun Dun Duuunnnnn!! What is going on here? What is Hyun Joong going to do, with this new found information?

Tune in on Wednesday, I am so bored, this week was so boring so I wrote a lot. so I will Update again on wednesday After that then it will start again on Tuesday, regular schedule.

Also sorry for the emotion train, but I made up for it (though much to Young Saeng’s expense.) heheheh leave a comment.

Till next time bye now