Chapter 14

Just A Dream

Chapter fourteen

Nobody’s (mine) POV

******************************************************************************************

Young Saeng jumped slightly when Hyun Joong’s hands connected with his skin. He turned to see Hyun Joong behind him, he also noticed the cloth that was scrubbing his shoulder and watched as it disappeared down his back. Facing forward he allowed Hyun Joong to scrub his back, deeply enjoying the feel of the scrubber and the massage Hyun Joong was giving him. Young Saeng couldn’t help but lean into the wall, and relax against the tiles. Hyun Joong smirked and he placed the cloth down; stepping to him, he gently but firmly started to caress Young Saeng’s back, massaging all the kinks and knots out of the man’s shoulder and back.

Hyun Joong leaned forward, placing more weight as he massaged down to Young Saeng’s lower back; there was a tight knot and Hyun Joong firmly started to work it out. Young Saeng let out a moan and a deep sigh, definitely enjoying the feel of Hyun Joong’s hands on his lower back. Once Hyun Joong was done, he moved his hands to Young Saeng’s sides, giving them a slight squeeze; Hyun Joong was surprised when Young Saeng let out a small squeak and quickly turned away from him. This made the men come chest to chest, and face to face.

Young Saeng’s eyes locked into Hyun Joong’s and he couldn’t seem to look away. Young Saeng knew that they were extremely close; he could feel Hyun Joong’s body heat radiate from him. When Hyun Joong brought up a hand to gently move the hair from his face, Young Saeng quickly looked away and grabbed the shampoo from the stand and held it in front of Hyun Joong.

“Thank you for the massage…Shall we wash our hair?” Hyun Joong smiled at how quick Young Saeng tried to change the subject. Instead of fight it he just nodded at Young Saeng’s suggestion.

Once they were finished, they exited out of the shower room, and made their way back to his room. Hyun Joong was drying himself, as he watched Young Saeng use some of his facial cream. Young Saeng had just gotten up from the vanity, as Hyun Joong was putting on his pants, when suddenly Hyun Joong’s foot got caught in the pant leg and fell forward; taking Young Saeng down with him.

“Ouch..! darn it… Young Saeng ssi are you okay?” Hyun Joong asked; as he picked himself up slightly. Young Saeng was frozen stiff; Hyun Joong was worried, thinking that he might have hit his head, when they fell down.

“Are you okay..? Did you hit your head?” Hyun Joong added; when Young Saeng still has not answered. Young Saeng wished that he had hit his head, and that it was the reason why he was so frozen. Hyun Joong was confused, glancing around Hyun Joong’s eye flashed back up to Young Saeng’s; whose face was now burning red, in embarrassment. It seemed that when Hyun Joong fell, he managed to grab on to Young Saeng’s towel; not to mention landing perfectly in between Young Saeng’s legs. Hyun Joong lifted up his hand, which now had the towel firmly in its grasp. Before any of them could speak the door opened revealing a very stunned Jung Min.

“Hey are ya’ll don… OH MY GOODNESS… OH MY Soul..!” Both of the men on the floor whipped their heads towards the door.

Hyun Joong was about to get up, but Young Saeng pulled him back on him. Hyun Joong looked down at him in question, but then remembered the towel in his hand. So quickly he turned to Jung Min, who was still in shock, and yelled at him to get out. Though still stunned, Jung Min did as he was told. Once the door was closed, Hyun Joong carefully got up, making sure that his eyes were still connected to Young Saeng’s eyes, gently placed the towel over the man’s lower half. He then turned around to give Young Saeng the opportunity to get up, without the ert that he knows he is to look at the man in all his glory.

Once Hyun Joong was done, he turned to look at Young Saeng, who was also done and waiting by the door. To Hyun Joong it was the cutest thing to see the man in his clothes. They both went out of the room, and back to the kitchen, where the other three men were talking quite excitedly. Kyu Jong turned to them when they came into the kitchen. Hyun Joong went to the cabinet and pulled out two bowels, and went over to the pot, filling them both up with food. He placed one of the bowls in front of Young Saeng, and grabbed the kimchi, then began eating.

“Sooo… are you going to explain what happened or are you just going to leave us hanging?” Jung Min said smiling. Hyun Joong looked at Young Saeng, who blushed in embarrassment.

“Nothing happened Jung Min ah, we took a shower, and what you saw; I had fallen and landed in a very awkward position that is all. Let’s not make it more then what it was okay?” Jung Min nodded; although he didn’t believe him, Hyung Jun went to get more food, and Kyu Jong continued to glance at Young Saeng, from the corner of his eye. He watched as Young Saeng looked at Hyun Joong secretly, who in turned to look at him, and he smiled giving him a wink. Young Saeng eyed widened at quickly went back to his food. Kyu Knew that something else must have happened, besides that small accident.

Kyu believed Hyun Joong, when he said that it was an accident; he knew his friend would not move that fast, but he also knew Young Saeng would not blush unless, there was a reason to. Something must have happened in the shower, and Kyu wanted to know what, but he would wait till he could get his friend alone to interrogate him further.

Young Saeng was so embarrassed; he just could not get his face to stop burning. He could still feel Hyun Joong’s weight on him, and as much as he doesn’t want to admit it; the feel of the man on top of him, the weight and the warmth was something he wanted to feel again. He fit perfectly in between his legs, and Young Saeng would be lying if he said that deep down he didn’t liked it. Hyun Joong had been so close to him, he could still feel his breath on his face, and the feel of Hyun Joong’s hair tickling his face, when he picked himself up. After this incident happened Young Saeng could help, but wonder if Hyun Joong was experienced in such ual affairs.

If he could be interested in having such ual affairs with him; at this thought Young Saeng shook his head to try and clear his head. This was not something he should be thinking about; at least not in a time like this, relationships would only make this situation harder, and he just could not risk giving the man a chance and then have to watch him die, get eaten, or worse have to shot him because he was bitten. Young Saeng could do a lot of things, but to shot someone he loved, he would rather die with them. A yell suddenly brought Young Saeng out of his musing, only that it didn’t come from outside it came from the living room. All turned to see Uee storm inside the kitchen, from the bedroom in the corner.

“What are my friends doing in a room, and not roaming around like you guys?” Kyu Jong instantly went to her side.

“Yeobo, we had to they are not to be trusted; I am sorry, but they have to stay in there.” Uee pouted to him.

“But they are my friends, they saved my life; I can’t just leave them in there, if your friends won’t let them out, then I am just going to have to stay in there with them.” She turned away from them, but Kyu Jong quickly caught her arm. When he could find the words to comfort her, she again turned away from him and went inside the room with the group. Kyu Jong turned to them, giving them all a pleading look. They knew what he wanted, for them to allow the others to come out, and for all of them to not say anything to Uee about what they did.

Young Saeng sighed and nodded, giving him permission. Kyu Jong quickly goes to into the bed room to talk to Uee. Hyun Joong turned towards him, with a cocked eyebrow. Young Saeng shook his head holding out a hand to keep them from asking. Uee, Kyu Jong, and the group came out from the bedroom. Uee now in Kyu Jong’s arms went over to the cabinet, and started to look around for food to make for her group. Young Saeng stood up, putting his bowl inside the sink and began to leave the kitchen. Kyu Jong noticed the angry look on his face, and tried to stop him to talk, but Young Saeng pulled his arm from him, and kept going. The rest of the group did the same, placing their bowls in the sink, and followed Young Saeng out of the kitchen, leaving without saying a word to Kyu Jong.

Soon it was time for some sleep, and Hyun Joong showed them all to their rooms; one room for Jung Min and Hyung Jun, a room for Uee and Kyu Jong, a room for Uee’s group, and the a room for Hyun Joong. Young Saeng said that he would sleep on the sofa, so Hyun Joong brought him some blankets to keep warm. Young Saeng regretted saying this, as Hyun Joong had one of the most uncomfortable couches he has ever slept on. No matter which way he moved himself, he just could not get comfortable. Just as he was finally about to get some sleep, a call of his name woke him back up.

“Young Saeng ah..?” Young Saeng looked up, and there was Kyu Jong with a blanket around his shoulders.

“What is it Kyu Jong ah, you should be already asleep.” Kyu Jong shuffled to him.

“Can we talk?”

*****************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys I am sorry for cutting it right there, but it is getting to long, so I am going to have to continue next chapter. Im sorry D:

Well as always till next time bye now.

P.S what did you think of the HyunSaeng scene. Leave a comment and tell me what ya think. Okay? Bye bye.

Omg! Guys I got caught up in watching my girlfriend is a gumiho Ahhhhh this was almost late!! I am so sorry! :( But it is not late to here it is I hope you enjoyed!! XD

I am sorry for any big mistakes, I wasnt able to preread to much. I hope you enjoy. Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think! XD