Chapter 13

Just A Dream

Chapter thirteen

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

Young Saeng ran and landed a kick to the undead’s stomach making it fall to the side. Pointing his gun, he shot it in the head. He reached out a hand and helped Kyu Jong get up.

“You okay?” Kyu Jong nodded and grabbed his sword. They went back to the group and they continued to run.

It didn’t pass Young Saeng’s attention that Uee’s group was behind them, and none of them even tried to help Kyu Jong. They continued to run until they reached Hyun Joong’s neighborhood. It was quiet, maybe a little too quiet, but they still pressed on. They made their way down the hill, which leads to Hyun Joong’s house. They were almost there, when they heard groans and growls they turned around and they saw the undead coming right for them. Hyun Joong pointed his gun and fired two rounds, hitting the one that tried to bit Yung Hee. He gave the key over to Kyu Jong and Uee.

“Get Jung Min inside… the blue is for the front gate, the other is for door. Quickly get going, everyone with guns stay here, everybody else get in the house. Now! GO!” He shouted as more of the undead kept coming, they needed to get rid of these, before they attract more.

Young Saeng’s nodded to Kyu Jong, who turned to him making sure that it, was okay to do so. With that Kyu Jong ran to the gates and unlocked it; Hyung Jun right behind them with Jung Min. Yung Hee ran over to where  Kyu Jong was and actually pushed Hyung Jun aside to get in first.

Young Saeng and Hyun Joong continued to fire and back up when the undead got a little too close to them. All were working together till one of the men in Uee’s group got overrun; you could hear him screaming, but they were not able to see him, so Hyun Joong had to turn away from him. They continued to fight on, but noticed that they were the only ones shooting. Young Saeng shot a look around the street and him and Hyun Joong were now the only ones there. Uee’s group had fled and made their way inside the house.

Young Saeng quickly reloaded and shot the last two undead in the head. They were panting, and they turned to the group, who was still eating the poor man that went down.  Hyun Joong looked around and saw a few stones on the side of him. He picked him up and threw them at them. One by one the undead stood up and made their way to them; Young Saeng raised his gun and shot them in the head, then Hyun Joong went around and shot the ones that still haven’t not stood up yet. He shot one last round into the poor bastard, who was still twitching on the floor.

Together they moved all the bodies in a pile away from the house. Soon they heard more groans and growls coming from their left, they turned to look and another horde of undead was a block away from them. Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong and they quickly ran back down the hill and into the gates. Hyun Joong locked the gate and headed to the door, once they were in Hyung Joong closed the door and slide down it. Young Saeng sat down near him, gathering his breath. Hyung Jun came around the corner and Young Saeng smiled. Kyu Jong appeared and Jung Min limped over to them as well.

Hyung Jun climbed in Young Saeng’s lap and wrapped his arms around them. Kyu Jong wrapped his arms around his friend as well, with tears streaking down his eyes.

“I thought you were not going to make it. I thought…” Kyu couldn’t go on; the fear of losing his friend was too much. Young Saeng tightened his hold on them and they stayed like that for a while. After they pulled away and straightened themselves out. They froze when they heard a sound, all turned to Hyung Jun, who blushed deeply. They all laughed and Young Saeng stood up.

“Okay let’s get some food. Hyun Joong ssi where is your kitchen?” Hyun Joong showed him the way to the kitchen; they froze at what they saw. Uee’s group was already in the kitchen, drinking from what they could see was Hyun Joong’s soju and Yung Hee had attacked the ice cream. Jung Min is the one who lost it this time. He grabbed Hyun Joong’s gun from his hand, and made sure to load it, then pointed it at them.

The people had turned to them, and froze at what they saw.

“Get up..! Get up right now!” They all were shocked and Uee’s group stood up, and moved away from the kitchen. Jung Min pushed them to one of the room’s on the first floor.

“This is where you will stay, you ask permission to get anything to eat here; do you understand? I don’t want to see you come out of this room; there is a restroom in here. Uee will bring you food, and that is all.” Once he was done talking, he closed the door. He went into the kitchen and started to clean up. The guys follow him with a confused look.

“What was that about?” Hyun Joong asked. Jung Min stopped and looked at them, anger still in his eyes.

“I heard them… I heard what they said.”

“What did they say?”

“They wanted you to die… When their group member died, they just ran in here like cowards. They left both of you to die out there. And I heard what they were saying, if you did die out there, I heard what they wanted to do with us. Jo Hyun wanted Hyung Jun for himself, and they were going to leave me here without food and any weapon, because I would just slow them down. I have never liked them, and now I don’t trust them.” Everybody was shocked at what they heard. They knew that Uee’s group was reckless, but they did not know they were downright inhumane. They looked at each other than Hyun Joong went to the bottom cabinet, and pulled out a pot.

“Ramen anybody..?” Hyung Jun raised his hand; making everybody chuckle lightly. Hyung Jun went over to Hyun Joong, grabbing the pot from him; he proceeded to make the ramen.

Young Saeng started to look around, noticing the place looked very sheik; the house was really fancy, modern, and masculine. Young Saeng didn’t want to admit it, but it impressed him none the same. Kyu Jong noticed Young Saeng was looking around, and Kyu Jong smiled then turned to Hyun Joong. Silently he caught Hyun Joong’s attention, and pointed over to Young Saeng; letting him see that Young Saeng was looking around. Hyun Joong smiling and nodded at Kyu Jong, before going over to Young Saeng; while Kyu Jong smiled, he hoped that Young Saeng would fall for Hyun Joong. Kyu thought it would be good for him, to have something else to live for, besides Hyung Jun and himself.

“Young Saeng ssi, would you like a tour?” Young Saeng turned to him; nodding that yes he would like one. Hyun Joong smiled and pointed his hand to point out the rooms. Throughout the tour, Young Saeng got more and more impressed with Hyun Joong; this man was not materialistic but he had style. The place was two stories, with four bedrooms each very well decorated. Masculine but yet modern and Young Saeng was liking this house.

“Wow Hyun Joong ssi, this house is… very… impressive. I could see that this is your house, it has you all over it.” Hyun Joong smiled; then he turned to Young Saeng who was smiling slightly.

“Well thank you very much.” They stopped at the last room on the second story; Young Saeng looked at Hyun Joong in confusion.

“This is my bedroom… would you like to see it?” Young Saeng looked between the door and Hyun Joong; he was not sure what to do.

 He wanted to say no, but the words could not come out of his mouth. Hyun Joong reached out a hand and opened his door, and then kindly gestures for Young Saeng to enter. Young Saeng lowered his head, in a sign of thank you. He stepped inside the room looking around as the light . There was a bed in the middle of the room, a cabinet closet for his clothes on the left, a restroom on the right, and a TV on the wall with the door.

Young Saeng went over to the bed, as Hyun Joong went to his closet; he opened it and grabbed some clothes from it. He went over to Young Saeng and handed him a pair of pants, and a t-shirt. Young Saeng took them, giving him a smile of gratitude; they had ran out of clean clothes at the apartment, and they didn’t want to risk using the washer, just in case the undead was close enough to hear them. So, Young Saeng was really dirty, and he knew that he smelled really bad; they had tried to keep clean, as best as they could, but they just didn’t want to waste the water.

Young Saeng wasn’t sure what he should do; Hyun Joong was already stripping and it would be best to conserve water, just in case water had stopped and they were just using the water in the water heater. Hyun Joong was in his boxers, when he turned to Young Saeng, silently asking him if he was going him in the shower. Young Saeng slowly but cautiously nodded and went with Hyun Joong inside the shower room.

Young Saeng stripped as Hyun Joong got the shower ready; Young Saeng glanced at Hyun Joong, making sure that he was not looking at him, but he saw the man already under the shower head. Young Saeng let his boxers fall from his hips and went closer to the water, Hyun Joong moved to the side to let him get under the water. Hyun Joong watched the y man as he saw in under the shower head; he watched as his back muscle showed signs of relaxing under the hot water. Hyun Joong grabbed the body wash, putting some of the soap in the cloth and walked over to Young Saeng.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

OOOOOOOO I stop here , yes yes call me cruel I want to hear it. What is Hyun Joong going to do in there? Will Young Saeng let him ‘do things’ *wink wink*? How is Uee going to take it, when she finds out what Jung Min did to her group? All will be revealed on next chapter (Chapter fourteen).

Tune in next week.

Till next time bye now.