Chapter 12

Just A Dream

Hello people, guess what i have finished earlier... so i will give this to you now hehehehe. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for all the comments.

Chapter twelve

Nobody’s (mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

sounds of bodies slamming against the door echoed throughout the room. Hyung Jun crawled backward into a corner, as Young Saeng stood up. He didn’t know what to do, this had been going on for thirty minutes, they all tried to stay quiet; hoping that it would trick the undead into thinking there was nobody here. However, it seemed that this time it was not going to work, the sounds outside were getting louder and louder by the minute. Hyun Joong suddenly came up to him, slightly grabbing his arm making him turn.

“Young Saeng ah we have to go. That door is not going to last forever. We need to go while we still have a chance to pack and run.” Hyun Joong words snapped him into action. Quickly he ran to the blanket they have been sleeping on and rolled them up.

“Kyu Jong ah palli pack this up we need to get out of here.” Kyu Jong quickly ran to where Young Saeng was, and did what he was told.

“Young Saeng ah what are we going to do? We haven’t planned to leave this early… Where are we going to go?” Kyu Jong asked as he did his task. Young Saeng didn’t know what to tell him, none of them even discussed where they will go to once they leave the apartment.

“We can go to my house; it is quite a bit of distance away, but if we can clear the way and everybody just stays together we can make it there. It would be a good place to stay, it is a gated off house that I bought when I came to Seoul.” Kyu Jong looked at Young Saeng, wanting to make sure he was okay with it.

“Then that is where we will go, Hyun Joong ssi check outside; see if we can go down safely without using a grenade.” Young Saeng as he quickly went over to Jung min and started to change his bandages. They didn’t know how long they were going to be on the run, so it was best to change them now to avoid infection.

Jung Min was nowhere near ready to run; he could barely walk around the room twice without his ankle giving him problems. Young Saeng looked into Jung Min’s face, who was already staring at him; it seemed like Jung Min already knew he was not ready to run yet, he knew it and has amazingly already accepted it. This made Young Saeng angry; he crawled forward placing a hand on Jung Min’s cheek.

“You are going to be okay Jung Min ah. I am not going to let anything happen to you.” Jung Min smiled softly; with tears in his eyes as he nodded that he believed him. Hyun Joong kneeled down beside him, pacing a hand on his leg.

“Don’t worry, we will get you out of here. I carried you before I can do it again…” Hyun Joong was interrupted by a small, but firm ‘no’; all three of the men turned to look at him, even Kyu Jong stopped what he was doing to look at the source of the voice. Hyung Jun crawled away from the corner, and went over to the men.

“No… Hyun Joong ssi you cannot carry him. We need you to be able to shot; you and Young Saeng hyung can shoot very well, so that is what you should do. I will carry him; I don’t know how to shoot a gun, so I will only waste bullets. I mean if he can make it down the stairwell and into the roads I can carry him.” Young Saeng smiled; there was the Hyung Jun he has always known.

“Okay Hyung Jun ah; you will carry him, he is your responsibility okay?” Hyun Joong said; ruffling Hyung Jun’s hair, in turn making Hyung Jun giggle. Suddenly the sounds of the door cracking brought them out of their bonding time. Kyu Jong went to them with the bags, which are now just three bags.

“Okay I rearranged the bags, so we have an empty one, which I tucked in here; just in case we need it. Everything is packed, Young Saeng ah you carry your backpack with bartering stuff, I’ll carry one and Hyun Joong ssi you can carry one.” Young Saeng nodded and put his bag on.

“Hyun Joong ssi how is the ground?”

“Not good… I am going to have to use a grenade to clear the way.” Young Saeng sighed; he didn’t want to waste one, but if he had no choice then so be it. 

“Alright then is everybody ready, once we get out there we are going to make a bee line, like we planned to Hyun Joong ssi’s house; till we can figure out the safest way to get out of here. okay?”

All the men nodded their heads. Hyun Joong made his way to the window, he stepped out of it as he digged in his ammo bag and pulled out a grenade; he pulled the pin and threw it as far as he could. All ducked and waited as the grenade went off. The sounds outside the door were getting worse, they all knew the door was not going to last much longer. Kyu Jong grabbed a hold of Uee’s hand and Young Saeng who was at the window turned to look at her group. With great difficulty he said the words that left a bitter taste in his mouth.

“You are welcomed at the hide out, but you need to keep up; if you get lost you are on own. If you get left behind, then may God have mercy on you, because we will not come back for you. Do you understand?” Young Saeng didn’t even wait for them to speak; he just grabbed Jung min and helped him out of the window, then when out himself.

Followed by Hyung Jun, then Kyu Jong and Uee. Young Saeng led the way and jumped down first; he glanced right and left, once he saw the coast was clear he gestured for Hyun Joong to come down. Once he did both of them helped Jung Min ease his way down, so he won’t land hard on his ankle. After which they helped Hyung Jun, Kyu Jong and Uee down; Young Saeng was about to turn and help the others down, when he heard the women, Yung Hee, scream. The undead seemed to have finally gotten through the door, and she screamed out in fear. Young Saeng turned to look at the horde of undead turn away from the fire, and start to make their way back to them.

“We need to go now; Hyung Jun piggy back him Hyun Joong ssi, Kyu Jong ah keep them and Uee in the middle.” Hyung Jun quickly knelled down and Jung Min climbed on his back. Once it was done, Young Saeng turned away from the stairs, and headed to the front quickly grabbing the gun Hyun Joong was holding out for him to take.

“Let’s go…”

“Wait what about the others.” Uee stated as she looked up to watch them shooting inside the apartment.

“They are on their own… I told you keep up… Hyun Joong ssi lead the way” Young Saeng started to run along with Hyun Joong, Jung min and Hyung Jun. Kyu Jong pulled her long with him, and she only went till she saw that her group was coming with them.

As they were running Young Saeng felt like something was wrong, turning around he noticed Kyu Jong was nowhere in sight, he looked back and saw that Kyu Jong was still there, helping the people get down. They were starting to get surrounded and all Kyu Jong had was a sword. He cursed and came to a complete stop, making the others stop.

“Hyun Joong ssi go continue to lead the way, I am going to get Kyu Jong” Hyun Joong was about to protest, but Young Saeng just turned around and ran back to the people on the still on the stairs.

The women still would not jump down; they keep trying to convince her to jump, that she would be okay; still she didn’t want to jump. Young Saeng looked around saw that the undead were getting to close; he lost his temper. Young Saeng jumped up and climb back up the ladder. He gently grabbed the girl and brought her to the edge, pretending that to show her that it was not far, when he gestured for Kyu Jong and Jo Hyun to get near. Once they did he shoved her off the end, making her scream out loud. Once they caught her, Young Saeng jumped off once again, and so did the other men. As the rest of the people jumped down, Young Saeng grabbed Kyu Jong’s hand and pulled him with him. Uee screamed in protest not wanting to leave the group, as she was pulled along with them.

Kyu wouldn’t let her go and Young Saeng refused to let him go. They quickly caught up with Hyun Joong and the others, as they had not done what he had said. So once they got to them, they now started to run to Hyun Joong’s house. Like they planned they kept Uee, Hyung Jun, and Jung Min in the middle. Young Saeng stopped when he saw three undead, eating right in front of them; he was panting and tired, Hyun Joong grabbed his hand and pulled him to the right.

“We can go this way…” They continued to run and go through the alleyways. Suddenly they heard a yelp, and Young Saeng felt a shiver ran up his spine; he turned around and saw Kyu Jong get tackled by an undead. He used his sword to keep the undead from biting him, but he was quickly losing the fight.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hehehehehehe I stop here yes I am cruel. What is going to happen to Kyu Jong? Please leave a comment.

Till next time bye now.