Chapter 11

Just A Dream

Chapter eleven

Young Saeng’s POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks has passed and Young Saeng was close to losing his mind. In two weeks, it was twice they were almost found by the undead. Once, when one of the people wanted to smoke and went out on the ledge, in which he then decided to do target practice with Hyun Joong’s guns wasting ammo. Young Saeng has never seen Hyun Joong so angry; the man was not even able to let off more than two rounds before he was pulled in and knocked out cold. The guns were now with Hyun Joong at all times.

The second time was when the only other women here, was having with the leader of the group in the kitchen; and when Hyung Jun walked in and disrupted them, both of the yelled at him at the top of their lungs for him to get out, and to respect their privacy. The women threw plates at him, made a lot of noise. They had to stay quiet and wait to eat till the afternoon. Jung Min had to hold him for the rest of the day before he stopped crying. He would not even eat till Young Saeng made him; he even had to lay on him so nobody can watch him eat.

They even took Jung Min’s bed from him, stating that the women should get the beds. So the guys had to sleep on the floor; Young Saeng did his best to make it more comfortable for Jung Min, but he knew a bed would have been better. They could not even say anything because of Uee, she said if they were not accepted then neither was she; and Young Saeng knew Kyu Jong would not allow her to leave, so they just stayed quiet and kept to their own corner.

He had never seen such hungry people, Young Saeng could tell the woman was pregnant, or at least she ate like one. The stew that was supposed to last for at least the whole day, or if they saved a bit it could be used from breakfast; it didn’t even last twenty minutes, when Uee stated that she was hungry all of them started to eat. Young Saeng had to give the last of his to Jung Min so that he could be full, so he would go hungry that day. All the food that the men had in the apartment was gone, they were now touching into the food they had from the store.; they made sure to keep it in the bags and with them at all times. Young Saeng was brought out of his thinking, when Hyung Jun came up to him.

“Hyung…” Young Saeng turned to him with a smile; Hyung Jun had a sulking expression on his face.

“What’s wrong Hyung Jun ah?” Hyung Jun climbed in his lap; Young Saeng smiled at the boy’s antics, whenever Hyung Jun was upset he liked to be held.

“Wae..? What’s wrong?”

“How long are those people going to stay Hyung?” Young Saeng was shocked. Did he want them to leave?

“I don’t know… Uee is their friend I think she is going to stay with them, so we will stay with Kyu Jong, and you know we are not going to able to separate them. So, I guess they will be staying for a while why?” Hyung Jun frowned even more at Young Saeng’s words.

“Hyung I don’t want them to stay… They are mean to me… They do things to me.” Young Saeng froze at the last sentence.

“What do you mean they do things to you?” Hyung Jun shrugged.

“The leader of the group Jo Hyun, he made me strip for him. He said that he needed to see if I bitten or not. I guessed it was only fair since I made Hyun Joong Hyung do it, but I didn’t ask him to remove his boxers, I wonder why Jo Hyun asked me too.” Young Saeng felt his face flush with anger.

“Hyung Jun ah… I want you to stay away from them okay. I want you to not talk to them and to stay with Jung Min ssi. He is starting to be able to walk around a bit, so just in case he falls you can be there to help him okay?” Hyung Jun nodded at his words and then he got up to go to Jung Min. Young Saeng watched him go, and turned to the window, but something caught his eye as he turned. He could see Jo Hyun smirking and smiling at something behind him; it was the same way Hyung Jun went. Quickly he turned and looked; seeing Hyung Jun bending over, as he helped Jung Min into a chair. Young Saeng saw red.

“Jung min ssi close his eyes and cover his ears.” Young Saeng said as he stood up and went straight for Jo Hyun. Jung Min did what he was told; Hyun Joong stood and watched what Young Saeng was doing. Young Saeng walked to where the beds were; where Jo Hyun was playing cards with his group.

Swiftly Young Saeng knocked the cards out of his hand, and pulled Jo Hyun up and out of his sit by his shirt. Pulling his arm back, Young Saeng landed a fist to Jo Hyun’s Jaw, making him land back on the bed. Hyun Joong ran over to pull Young Saeng away from the man. The group used their bodies to cover their leader, as he recovered from the punch. Kyu Jong made his way over to scene to help Hyun Joong hold Young Saeng back.

“Young Saeng ah what are you doing?” Kyu Jong asked; as he was shocked at his friend show of violence. Young Saeng pulled out of Hyun Joong’s grasp and knocked Kyu Jong’s hand away.

“Kyu Jong ah I am telling you right now; you keep that bastard away us.  I am only letting them stay because of Uee, so you keep them away Hyung Jun.” Kyu Jong frowned at Young Saeng’s words, he turned to look at Jo Hyun, who had straightened himself out, and was smirking as he wiped the blood from his lip; Kyu Jong turned back to his friend.

“Hyung Jun..? What is wrong with Hyung Jun ah?”  

“Just keep him away from us.” Young Saeng turned around and went over to Jung Min, who now had a crying Hyung Jun in his arms. Kyu Jong followed and pulled Hyung Jun into his lap. While Kyu Jong hummed and tried to soothe Hyung Jun, he waited and stared at Young Saeng to tell him what Jo Hyun had done to him. Young Saeng looked around at the guys, who also looked at him wanting answers. Young Saeng sighed and gave in; he ran his fingers through Hyung Jun’s hair a couple of times before he finally spoke.

“Hyung Jun told me that they have been mean to him… also they would ask him to do things. When… when I asked what did he mean by ‘do things’, he told he that the leader, Jo Hyun, asked him to strip for him; using the excuse that he just wanted to see if he was bitten. I would not have much of a problem with it, but then Hyung Jun added that he understood that Jo Hyun would ask that of him, seeing that he made Hyun Joong ssi do the same thing, when he came to us; but what he couldn’t understand was why Jo Hyun made him take off his boxers.” Kyu Jong gasped and looked down at Hyung Jun; Hyun Joong ran his hand over his face and looked at Jung Min, who had pure anger in his eyes.

Young Saeng was about to say something, when they heard the sound of someone getting slapped. They turned to see the other women, being held back and the leader holding his face. It seemed that she had heard their conversation; when she started to yell at him calling him a cheater and every other name in the book. Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong stood and made their way over there, after placing Hyung Jun in Young Saeng’s lap, to try and calm the situation. No matter what the guys did they could not get her to stop yelling; when suddenly everybody froze. Hyung Jun looked up with wide eyes, Young Saeng felt like crying or screaming; his worst nightmare has finally come about.

Through the walls, the sound that they guys most feared, came through. The sounds of groaning and hands and bodied slamming against the door, making the whole apartment shudder.

The undead was outside the door.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

*speechless -_-* please leave a comment.

Till next time bye now.