2

Deaf

Lucky for Taeyeon, she had class with Tiffany, AGAIN.

Taeyeon walked in and sat at the table at the back of the room.

Suddenly everyone got up and lined up around the room.

Taeyeon decided to follow everyone as she got up.

She looked at the teacher, "Okay! I am assigning new seat mates because you guys and girls are too chatty!"

The teacher then began to call out names.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany." she saw her name was called out along with Tiffanys.

Taeyeon calmly sat down at the table and so did Tiffany.

The two hadn't talked at all, at least that was what Taeyeon thought.

In reality, Tiffany had tried to gain Taeyeons attention all through class, but it seemed that Taeyeon was too focused on the teacher.

Tiffany sighed in frustration and gave up on trying to get Taeyeons attention.

'Maybe I should just let her do the project herself.' Tiffany thought to herself.

No, but that project is my grade too. I can't let her mess it up.

At the end of class Tiffany grabbed onto Taeyeons arm to get her attention.

Taeyepn looked at Tiffany.

Finally! Tiffany got her attention!

"Let's do the project together. We are partners and I don't want you to screw up my grade." Tiffany said quickly.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, as Tiffany was speaking too fast for her to comprehend.

"Say it again, please? Slower this time." Taeyeon asked calmly.

Tiffany sighed but talked again, slower this time.

After Taeyeon understood, she shook her head, "I have straight A's in all my classes, I won't fail us. It's easier if one person does it."

"But it's partner work." Tiffany defended.

Taeyeon sighed, "Alright. When do you want to meet?"

"After school, today. Bring your notes." Tiffany said as she wrote something down on a piece of paper.

She handed it to Taeyeon and left the room quickly, as she was late for her next class.

Taeyeon looked down at the sheet of paper Tiffany gave her.

It included Tiffany's number along with an address.

Taeyeon shook her head, not really wanting to do partner work.

'Its only until the end of the year Taeyeon, you can do it.' she thought encouragingly to herself.