Starcraft day!!! or is it...??

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

“’cause… we don’t like each other?” she laughed.

“you don’t like me?” I pouted.

“no! I mean… I only see you as a friend. Please don’t misunderstand!” I just pouted more.

“Kyu~” she sang and pinched my cheeks.

“ouch!” I yelped and rubbed my cheeks. She laughed again.

“of course I like you! Do you like me too?” I shook my head, she pouted. Cute. I smiled and nodded,

“of course… we’re friends, right?” she nodded and smile.

“may I ask you something?” she asked.

“what?”

“am I dating someone before?”

“mwoh?!” I nearly choked at her question.

“I’m asking if I’m dating someone before….”

“as far as I know…. None.”

“really?!” she said in a happy tone.

“why?”

“nothing~”

“tell me!”

“well…” she giggled.

“what?!” I asked, getting a little impatient.

“so that means Joon oppa is really my first…. KYAAA!!” then she laughed.

“what?!!”

“hey I bet all of them are hungry, let’s buy something…” she stood up and hopped happily.

‘what’s wrong with her? Joon? What kind of name is that?!’ I thought then finally followed her.

 

~skip~

 

We went back to the practice room with the food that we brought for my hyungs. When we reached the room, I opened the door and they shouted,

“ya! What took you so long?!”

And when Maggy came in, “Maggy!!” they shouted and gathered around her.

“what are you doing here?” Donghae asked.

“well… I met Kyuhyun at the elevator, so we’ve decided to eat lunch. And we brought you something~” she rose up the food that we brought.

“you went out on a lunch-date?!” Heechul said.

“what?! No—“  Maggy defended but Heechul cut her again,

“I thought you like….”

“oppa!” she screamed. “I hate you!” she continued.

“sorry~ it will not happen again,” Heechul said as he walk towards Maggy’s direction and wrap his arm around her shoulder, making everyone protest.

“ya!!!” they said.

“Heechul-ah, it seems like Maggy and you got closer,” Hankyung said.

“yup~” Heechul said as he rubbed his cheek to Maggy’s.

“what are you doing?!!!” everyone protested, Heechul laughed and removed his arm.

“so… because of Maggy, that’s why it took you so long to go back here?” Shindong asked me, I nodded.

“oppa mianhe, it’s my fault.” Maggysaid.

“no! it’s Kyuhyun’s fault!” Shindong said.

“if it’s my fault, then I’m just going to eat these foods!” I said.

“noooo!!!” Shindong and Eunhyuk said in unison. Then they quickly got the food from my hand and distributed it to the other members. Maggy helped them to set up the food and after that…

“oppas, I need to go…” she bowed.

“mwoh?! But you just got here!” Hankyung said, she giggled.

“come on, just stay for a while….” Sungmin pouted, she quickly nodded.

 

She sat between me and Donghae. While eating, hyungs keep on complaining about their tight schedules, but then they are very happy because ELFs are always there to support us. And then they would also complain about the food that we brought, because they said that it was too little for them, and they want more, etc.

 

After eating…

 

“oppas, I need to go…” she bowed a little.

“WHY?!!” they all complained.

“you already finished your food! And I really need to go.” She said.

“can’t you stay a little longer?” Ryeowook asked, she just shook her head and smiled.

“I still have work to do…” she said.

“guys, just let her go, it’s not like we’re not going to see her anymore.” Siwon said, she giggled.

 

Before she stood up, she leaned in closer to my ear,

“I need to talk to you outside,” she whispered and then finally stood up.

“ya! What’s that?!!!” Leeteuk hyung shouted. She just walked to the door and looked back to me,

“ya! Come on!” she shouted, I finally stood up and followed her outside.

 

We walked few meters away from the rehearsal room and finally, she stopped and talked.

 

“ hey, don’t tell them about the things that I’ve told you, okay?!”

“what things?”

“about the 4jib!”

“oh… why?”

“because I’m not sure if I could really tell you about it.”

“ahh… what will happen if I told them?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll get fired?”

“yes!” I said, and then she hit my arm. “ouch!” I yelped.

“what do you mean yes?!!” I just rubbed the arm that she hit.

“you want me to get fired?!!” she continued, I shook my head.

“I was just joking!”I pinched her nose.

“ouch!” she yelped then laughed. Weird. -____-

“anyway, go back and continue rehearsing!” she said as she tapped my face twice. “bye~” she said and finally walked off.

 

I touched my cheek that she tapped… unconsciously, I smiled. Then I turned around and saw Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong peeping at the door, and when they saw me, they quickly run and closed the door. I walked to the rehearsal room and when I came inside, they were all pretending as if nothing happened. So I walked closer to them. Maybe Eunhyuk couldn’t take it anymore, so he asked me,

 

“is there something going on with you that we didn’t know!?” I just gave him a confused look.

“come on, tell us! You don’t need to pretend, we saw everything!’ Leeteuk hyung said, giggling.

“hyung… I don’t get you…. Nothing’s going on.” I said honestly.

“are you sure?” Donghae asked, I nodded.

“you need to remember, she’s mine. Don’t steal her away from me.”Sungmin said.

“whatever… let’s just continue rehearsing!” I said.

 

~skip~

 

---------------------------------------------------------the next day-----------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the inclement weather, my schedules for the day were cancelled. So I just stayed at our dorms, planning to play Starcraft the whole day. But then I need to take a rest first. So I just lied on my bed.

 

Later on, my phone started ringing. I just covered my ears with pillow and waited for my phone to stop ringing. And gladly, it really stopped. But then after few seconds, it started ringing again. I got irritated so I searched where my phone is and answered the call without looking at the caller.

 

-------start of conversation------

“yoboseyo?”

“yoboseyo? Kyuhyun-ah!” Leeteuk hyung called me out.

“hmmm?” I said, half asleep.

“I’m now at SBS, we’re going to record Strong Heart…”

“and so?”

“I forgot my phone… can you please bring it here?”

“huh?”

“please? I need it.”

“why me?”

“because you’re the only one home?”

“huh? How about the others??” I asked.

“please Kyuhyunnie~” Leeteuk hyung acting cute. Gross.

“arrasseo, arrasseo! Where is it located?”

“in my room,  On top of the cabinet.”

“arrasseo.”

“thanks Kyuhyunnie~”

“ohhh~”

-------end of conversation------

 

Ayssi. I thought I will be able to play Starcraft. =.= oh yeah! It won’t take me that long, right? I’ll just bring it to hyung and go back home! :D I got up from the bed and took a bath. After doing my daily routine, I got Leeteuk hyung’s phone and went down to the parking lot and drove to SBS.

 

When I got to SBS, I gave Leeteuk hyung his phone and greeted the other artists that I met. After maybe 2 hours, I bid my goodbye to all of them and went back to my car. When I drove outside, I saw the rain pouring heavily. Ayssi. I turned the wiper on to clearly see the road. Then there’s a stop light so I hit the break. While waiting for the red light, someone caught my attention. I saw a woman outside that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter