Quality Time

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
"and... I don't want to hurt you also. You're also precious to me." she said, staring into my eyes. 

You are precious to me...

I felt myself blushing just by hearing those words from he--


"aren't you going back to your room?" she interrupted my thoughts. 

"huh?" I asked, confused as to why she is getting a sweater from her bag. 

"I'm going out..." she said. 

"where?" 

"just walk around... Maybe at the seashore? I'm too full, therefore I can't sleep." 

"I'll accompany you then." I told her, standing up. 

"n-no need." 

"I insist." I said, grabbing her hand and making our way out of her room. 


I pressed in the 'down' button when it quickly opened, revealing two people whom I think Maggy is not ready to face yet. 

"oppa!" Jessica greeted me with that annoying voice of hers. It's too high-pitched you know. >< 

"oh Jess! Hyung..." I smiled back when Donghae hyung was just staring at Maggy the whole time. Maggy just bowed at the both of them before going into the elevator. 

"what floor?" Jessica asked as I just pressed the 'G' floor by myself. "so... I'm assuming that the both of you will be spending the night together?" Jessica said out icily. This girl! >///< 

"no!" I said even though I would love to. "I will just accompany Maggy around the seashore since we're too full to sleep. How about you?" 

"Donghae oppa's going to send me back to my room." 

"why, can't you go back to your room by yourself?" I asked when I saw Maggy turned her gaze towards me. It's either she wants me to stop talking or she's thanking me for what I'm saying. 

"mwoya? can't she walk by the seashore by herself?!" Jessica returned the question to me, pertaining to Maggy. 

"y--" I was about to reply when the elevator opened at the 9th floor. 

"anyways we're here~ bye oppa! Bye Maggy!" she smiled, pulling Donghae hyung with her. 

"M-Maggy, please wait for me." he managed to say before Jessica finally pulled him away from us. 



A part of me wants to just shut the elevator so that I won't see hyung and her together... But then of course it's still Maggy's decision-- 

She suddenly closed the elevator that surprised me. "I thought we're gonna wait for hyung?" 

"if you want to, then just come back at the 9th floor." she said out coldly that made me smile in victory. I just wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to my body, and resting my head on her shoulders. "you know, being a bad girl turns me on." I whispered to her left ear, she just turned her head towards me, almost glaring and so I just placed a quick peck on her cheek before pulling back and holding her hand as the lift landed at the ground floor. 

She pulled her hand and made her away ahead of me. 

"ya!" I try to catch up on her as we reach the beach. 

"hey!" I finally caught her up, turning her around to face me. She quickly wrapped her arms around my waist and starting sobbing on my chest. "what the..." 

"sorry." she sobbed as I hug her back and started rubbing it. "ayssi." she then pulled back and wiped her tears. "I can't believe I'm being like this." she smiled, mocking herself when I just brushed the hair off her face. 


"Maggy..." a familiar voice called. I saw her froze in her position and so I held her hand before turning around to face the voice. 

"hyung---" 

"Kyuhyunnie it's okay." she gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I turned back to look at her. 

"are you sure?" I asked her, not letting go of her hand; she just nodded before giving me a small smile. 

"It's better if I should talk this out... With him." she said, pulling her hand back. If I could just not let go... 

"o-okay. I'll call you later." I told her before pulling and giving her a quick peck on the forehead. I don't care if hyung is watching, I just wanted Maggy to feel that I'm here for her... And eventually, everything's going to fall into it's place. 

I hesitantly left them alone, wanting to come back and just hug Maggy. Sighs. Why does it have to be this way? 



DONGHAE'S POV
"babe..." I was about to hug her when she stopped me. 

"n-no." she said, looking away. 

"do we have a problem?" I asked her, getting uneasy. Well, I've been wanting to ask her what's the problem ever since she shooed me away from her room. 

She just stared at me for a little while before sitting on the sand. I just sat beside her, leaving a little space between us. 



"Maggy, please tell me what's wrong." I told her. 

"you don't know?" she suddenly blurted out with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I slowly gulped before shaking my head. What did I do?? 


"you still like her?" she asked after a while. 

"huh? Who?" 

"don't pretend that you don't know!" 

"Maggy, if you won't tell me--" 

"Jessica" she cut me off as I felt myself chuckling. "why can't you just answer my question?!" She asked, getting really annoyed. I moved in closer to her, cupping her face before smiling and giving her a short, sweet kiss. 

"don't think that giving me a kiss will solve the problem mister!" she said, pushing my chest off using her index finger. "'cause I am not falling for this." she continues when I just leaned in started kissing her softly. 

"I only love you..." I said in between kisses. "Jessica and I are just friends" I said before pulling back to catch up some air. "you know, you're so cute when you get jealous." I smiled before leaning in and giving her a wet kiss. 

"are you sure?" she asked in between kisses. 

"of course." I said when I felt her wrapping her arms around me and started kissing me back. "Saranghae..." I told her when she suddenly pulled back. "i-is there some--" she cut me off by kissing my lips once again. 

"love you too dear" 

 



KYUHYUN'S POV
AYSSI. 

I hate this feeling. What's taking them so long? 

I tried to busied myself with my phone but it's not really working. >< 

I just sighed and have decided to just go back in my room since waiting for her outside her room won't get me anywhere. Maybe they had a date...? 


Ayssi. Thinking of them dating and having fun just breaks my heart. 3 

My room is just few doors away from hers and so when I heard the elevator 'dinged', I quickly turned my gaze to the elevator. I saw her and hyung making their way out of the lift with their hands interlocked with each other. >_< 

I quickly hide in my room, not closing it fully so that I can see what they're doing. 


"good night!" Maggy smiled at hyung, pulling her hand back. 

"babe~" hyung called. Tch. 

"what?" she asked when hyung just leaned in until their nose touched. 

.
..
...



And tell me why am I watching this scene? 3 



"oppa you need to go back in your room now, it's really late!" she pushed him off. Do you know how much I love you Maggy? Like sooooooo much??!!! :D 

"but babe~ won't I get a good night kiss?" he pouted. What the hell hyung?! You're too old to pout! 

"no." Maggy smiled, leaning in until their lips touched.


What the hell was that?! -;-


Hyung just smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling him closer to her. 

Ayssi. 

I just closed the door, not wanting to watch their make out scene anymore. This just hurts me too much... I know I don't have any right with Maggy right now, but come on! Making out in a public area?!! Ayssi. 
 


NO ONE'S POV 
"no." Maggy smiled, leaning in with her lips touching Donghae's. 

"no?" Donghae asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him as they continue to have a wholesome make out scene. 


Maggy then pulled back, catching her breath before smiling at Donghae. 

"good night!!" she said, pinching his cheek a little. 

"but babe~ I'm too sleepy to go back down to my room. Can I sleep over?" he pouted a little. 

"no! You want me to send you down?" She told him, he just shook his head before throwing his around her waist and pulling her into a heartwarming hug. 

"I love you..." he whispered into her ear as Maggy just wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest. 

"love you too..." she replied. 

"you still won't let me sleep over?" Donghae asked, pulling back. Maggy just shook her head and stuck her tongue out. 

"maybe in your dreams." she winked at him before pulling back from the hug. "good night! See you tomorrow!" she beamed before finally going into her room. 




KYUHYUN'S POV 
I woke up the next morning, feeling not so good about what happened last night. Sighs. Well it's not like I can tell them to stop making out in front of me, since they didn't know that I was watching them. :| 

After taking a bath, I made my way out of my room when I saw her standing by the elevator, probably waiting for the lift. 

I quickly sneaked in behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her left shoulder. I was surprised when she suddenly turned her head towards my direction, leading her to kiss my nose. :3 

"oh?! Mianhe!" she pulled back a little, I just grinned before leaning in and giving her a peck on the cheek. 

"good morning!" I said as I pulled back. 

"what's with the sudden hugging and the kissing this early morning?" she giggled, arching her brows up. 

"well... I was just supposed to hug you, but then you kissed me... So I just returned the kiss." I stuck my tongue out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter