Like and Love Have an Enormous Difference

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE'S POV 
"but..."

But. There's a but. She said I am a good boyfriend but then there's still a but.

I don't want to hear anything from her anymore. I don't want to hear how happy she is when we are dating but then in the end, she's just going to reject me. 

I can see her still talking but then it felt like my ears became sound proof that I could not hear anything. Maybe I could, but I just don't want to. The tears in my eyes are threatening to fall as she continues to talk. I bet she's just sorry for not loving me bac--

"oppa!" she shook my shoulders, snapping me out of my thoughts and now, I can clearly hear her. 

"u-uh??" 

"so what do you think?" she asked, bitting her lip. 

"eh? What do you mean?" 

"didn't you hear what I've just said?" 

"h-huh??" I asked, not really getting what she said. She just stared at me, searching for an answer. But when she didn't get any, she suddenly sighed and turn her gaze on the ground. 

"u-uh Maggy?" I called her, tucking her hair behind her ear. She suddenly turned her gaze back to me that startled me a little. 

I gave her a worrying look when she suddenly pulled my collar, pulling my face close to hers. I didn't know what really happened but the next thing I knew, was that her lips is pressing unto mine already. 

I was in a deep state of shock when she pulled back after a few seconds, snapping me out of the reality. 

"I love you." she said before finally wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me softly. 


"I love you..." 

"I love you...." 

"I love you..." her voice keeps on repeating on my head. 


I heard her right, right? Or maybe I'm dreaming? Oh Lord. Please don't let this be a dream. >_< 

But this is the first time she kissed me. I mean aside from the one that she's drunk... I am always the one who kisses her first and...

I suddenly felt her grabbing unto my hair that snapped me out of my thoughts. I finally kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist possessively and pulling her even closer to my body. 


I am absolutely not dreaming. Margaret Kim, my dream girl, finally told me she loves me. Oh gosh. I could not have been any happier. This is sooo the best day of my life!! :D 


She then pulled back, breathing heavily as we try to catch some air. 

"so.. What do you think?" she panted while searching for an answer in my eyes. 

"about what?" I asked. 

"you know..." she said, diverting her gaze to the ground. "about continuing our relationship..." she said, bitting her lip ily. 

"what do you think of me, crazy?!" I chuckled a little. 

"ahhh..." she let out a forced smile. "m-mianhe" she continued. 

"h-huh?! No! I mean, what do you think of me?! Crazy that I won't continue my relationship with you?! I've been dying to hear you tell me that you love me!! And now that you finally said--" I suddenly paused, remembering something. "hey you're not drunk, aren't you?" I asked her, she shook her head. 

"mwoya, of course not!" She answered that made the both of us chuckle. I suddenly wrap my arms around her, giving her my tight yet warmest hug ever. 

"sorry, my ears suddenly became blank a while ago. I cannot really hear anything because I thought you were breaking up with me." I said as I felt her pulling back a little to look at me. 

"so I embarrassed myself in front of you but then you were not listening?!!" she asked in shock, I just gave her an apologetic smile while leaning in until our nose touch. 

"sorry babe~ can you please repeat it again? I promise I'll listen to it!!" I grinned. 

"no!" she said out stubbornly, pulling back and crossing her arms like a little child. "I hate you!" she said, tints of red are starting to form on her face. 

"but you just said you love me!" I pouted, wrapping my arms around her waist. "please repeat it one more time?" I tried to use the little aegyo that I've learned. 

"that won't work!" she smirked. "com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter