Jealousy?

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV
Few days 'til Christmas when we have a flight to China for another stop for Super Show 2. 

I just sat on my seat when Yusin oppa, the lightning director came to sit beside me. 

"hey it's been a long time!" he chuckled while slightly ruffling my hair, I just giggled while bowing a little. 

"I know right? It's nice to see you again." I smiled at him when his phone suddenly rang. He looked at me while I just nodded for reassurance, saying that it's okay if he answers the call. 


"yoboseyo?"


"but I told you I have work, right?"


"why can't you just understand my situation?!!" he almost yelled. 


"I can't! I'm already on the plane and it's going to take off any soon." 


"MWOH?! Ya--" he suddenly stopped before looking at his phone. He sighed before keeping his phone on back In his pocket. 


"AYSSI!" he exclaimed while slightly ruining his hair. I was startled a little that made him turn his head and bow at me. 

"mi-mianhe." he bowed once again, I just bowed back as the stewardess asked us to either turn our phone off or to put it on airplane mode. 


"what happened?" I asked after a while, and out of curiosity. Okay I know that we're not that close, but I just can't help to shut my mouth. XD 

He just sighed before turning his head to face me. 


"mianhe... That was my... Girlfriend." he said in a low tone. 

"ahhh..." I replied in an awkward tone. 

"she's just..." he paused, " Aigoo! She doesn't understand that I can't skip work just because it's her birthday." 

"maybe she just wants to celebrate it with you?" I asked him calmly as he stared at me for a moment before replying. 

"maybe...? But still! She threatened to break up with me if I won't be there for her tomorrow?! That's crazy, right?!" he said, I just gave him a fainted smile as I don't really know what to reply. >< 

"maybe just... Tell her that your work is also important... As much as how important she is to you." I told him, holding his hand to at least make him feel better. 

"do you think she would really break up with me?" He asked, I just stared at him a little before giving him a fainted smile. 

"well... You know that when you're mad, you just decide about things and since you're not in your right mind, you make wrong decisions... so I think she's just mad right now and that saying 'she wants to break up with you' just came out from since she's mad." I chuckled a little as I hear him sigh while turning his gaze away from me. I just gave his hand a gentle squeeze before smiling reassuringly at him. 

"I bet she doesn't mean it. Just call her again when we got there, okay?" I told him again as he gave me a fainted smile before nodding. 


~skip~


I just woke up when I heard Yusin oppa waking me up. I raised my head a little and quickly felt a little embarrassed because I fell asleep on his shoulder! FML! I should control my stupid head!!! 

"m-mianhe!" I quickly stood up before bowing. 

"gwenchana." he chuckles while waving his hand for reassurance. "anyway let's go?! We're the only ones left here." he said that made me look around and bowed towards him again. 

"I'm really sorry." I bowed and bit my lip. I swear this is so embarrassing!! >< 

"I told you it's okay." he said while standing up and grabbing my hand as we headed to the exit. 


We reached the hotel in half an hour and tthen we were given 2 hours to take a rest since after that break, we need to work our out. >< 


~skip~


I was awaken by a loud knock on my door. At first, I was so irritated for disturbing my sleep but then when I realized who is knocking, a smile was crept up on my face as I quickly stood up while aiming for the door. 

"he--" I cut him off with a big bear hug. 

"I miss youuuu!!!" I said while kissing his cheek endlessly. 

"wo-woah!!" he chuckled while hugging me back. "miss you too baby! It's been a loooooong time!" he said as I pull back. 

"I know right? We are so busy..." I told him as I've noticed Donghae oppa making his way to us. 

"hi op--" I was cut off when he suddenly passed through me. Oh maybe he didn't notice me? 


"you can just call me you know." Henry snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"mwoh?! You should call me! You don't have schedules!" 

"tch. But I bet you missed me toooo much." he grinned while hugging me again. I just pinched his chubby cheeks before nodding. 


~skip~

We went down to the ground floor for our late lunch. I saw Yusin oppa raised his hand the moment I arrived at the venue, signaling me to sit beside him. 

"Henry come on and sit beside me!!" I said while pulling Henry towards the chair that Yusin oppa reserved for me. Well the table isn't full yet, and so I asked Henry to sit beside me. :)) 


After taking our late lunch, the staffs went in early at the concert venue so that we could start preparing the venue , whilst the boys came later for their rehearsal. 

We finished at around 2AM in the morning because of technical problems. I know it's not in my field, but it's rude to just leave them alone, right? So Do Hee and I needed to stay and help them. :/ 

Anyway, after getting back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter