ChangKyu~

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV
"omo!" Sungmin oppa gasped. 

"oppa!" I stood up and walked up to him. "annyeong~" I greeted him as I saw his eyes narrowed at me before shifting it to Kyuhyunnie. He was about to say something but then the door suddenly swung open, revealing Donghae oppa and the others. 

"annyeong!!" I smiled at all of them as I saw Donghae oppa grinned at me. 


After a couple more of minutes, Do Hee and I finally started fixing each one of them. And after almost an hour, the photo shoot finally started. 

I was now standing at the back, observing how those girls flirt pose with my boys. 



Ayssi. I don't know why, but I am irritated of how they act! They were laughing and pretending to be all cute!! I was like, "the hell?!!!"

Just then I felt someone wrap an arm around me. I turn my head just to see Do  Hee smiling at me. 


"what?!" I asked in an unfriendly voice. 

"jealous?" she asked. 

"me?!" I pointed at myself as the photographer asked them to change outfit. And so, we all went back to the dressing room to change everything before going back to the room and continuing the photo shoot. 

Hours later, they were given a 15 minute break, and so we just stayed at that room. 

I just went to the comfort room to do my business  but when I came back, I saw them playing with those girls. I just rolled my eyes before sitting at the sofa near the corner.
 


NO ONE'S POV
Maggy was unintentionally sending death glares to Donghae, who's happily chatting with Jessica; to Kyuhyun who's chatting around with Seohyun. But when Kyuhyun saw Maggy's glare, he suddenly stopped laughing and cleared his throat. 

 



MAGGY'S POV
Look at them?! Happily chatting with each other! Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, and even Kyuhyunnie?!! Ayssi. I hate this. :/ 

Suddenly someone overpowered the voices as I saw Sungmin oppa laughing with a girl!! Oh no, you're so going to get it Sunny!! Not my Sungmin oppa!!!!! -.- 

I was about to send death glares to Sunny when my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out just to see a new message from Donghae oppa. 
 

'I'll send you home later okay? :)' 



I shifted my gaze from my phone to him just to see him still chatting happily with a woman. -.- okay for your information, I am not jealous. I am just... Irritated, okay? I don't really know why... Or maybe I just have my period? -.- 
 

 

~skip~



After the photo shoot, Do Hee and I fixed everything as the boys left earlier than us. I was making my way out when Kyuhyun suddenly bust in the door. I just looked at him curiously because I thought they already left almost an hour ago. 

"what are you still doing here?" I asked him while he just smiled at me. 

"I left something... Wait for me, I'll just get it." he said as he walks ahead of me. He got something from the table before turning his head to face me. 

"you left your car keys?!" I asked him, eyes widened as he just smiled at me cheekily. 

"sorry.. Kinda getting old." he said as I just rolled my eyes. 

"I'll go ahead." I told him and was about to walk ahead of him when I felt his hand on my wrist; I stopped before turning to look at him. "what?!" I asked him in an unfriendly tone. I know I'm being such a , but I'm not really in the mood right now... :/ 

"how about let's grab some ice cream? My treat!" he grinned before pulling me to start walking. 


I was just silent the whole elevator ride, up to the moment I reached the car. Suddenly I heard him sighed before holding my chin to look at him. 

"I know that you're not in the mood that's why I'm here to cheer you up." he started, "I don't want to see my baby sad... so smile, okay??" he said while raising the corner of my lips up to form a smile. 

I just can't help but to smile because of his cuteness. I then saw him grinned before starting the engine. "let's go!!" he said before started driving. 


After a couple of minutes, his phone suddenly started ringing, and so he answered the call before putting it on speaker mode. 

"yoboseyo? Changin ah!" he answered. 

"Kyuhyunnie! Are you busy?" 

"ji geum... A little. Wae?" 


"Dong Bang Shin Ki Max Changmin oppa?!!!" I yelled like a mad fangirl. I saw Kyuhyun parked the car before glaring at me. 

"oh God!! Changmin oppa I'm a fan!!!!" I squeal like a teenager, as I heard Changmin oppa chuckled. Ayssi.  How can I forget that Kyuhyun is close to Changmin oppa? <3

"ya, you're with The Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and then you scream like that for the other group?!" Kyuhyun said while getting his phone and turning the speaker off. 

"and so?? I'm a Cassiopeia! Oh my God tell him I love him!!" I told Kyuhyun excitedly as he just glared at me.  
 


KYUHYUN'S POV
I then heard Changmin chuckling. Can I just go where he is and rip his throat? Maggy doesn't even tell me she loves recently and now I get this? -.- 

"aigoo she's cute." Changmin commented. 

"ya!" I furrowed my eyes when I felt Maggy poking me. "what?" I turned to face her. 

"I'll just buy the ice cream for the both of us while you stay here and talk to Changmin oppa... Anyway you still can't get out of here even though you're not talking to him. Someone might see us." she smiled before unlocking the door and going out of the car. 



I watched her walk and before I knew it, Changmin is calling my attention. 

"ya Cho Kyuhyun!" 

"what?!" I replied in an irritated manner as I heard him chuckle. "ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter