First Love?

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
"I-I need to go the toilet room." She said before leaving me. 

What's wrong with her? I mean, ever since yesterday, she can't look at me directly, she would stutter, and I could feel that she's avoiding me. Hukshi...

She's in love with me?! :D I.. I mean those were the signs, right? She's still in the stage where she's confused about her feelings, so she would avoid me and stutter.... Kyaaaaaa!!! What if she confessed to me?! Ottokhe?! :D 



But then, I don't think she is. I mean, I've seen her when she's in love. I know how she acts when she is in love... I think something is bothering her... and it's involving me.

After a while, I finally went out to look for her. I've been waiting for her outside the ladies' room for like... 5 minutes? But then she's not going out! Where--

I was cut off when I saw her going out of the toilet. She was about to walk pass me when I held her arm. 



"is there something wrong with you? Or did I do something wrong?" I asked her, she just shook my head. "then why are you avoiding me?" I continued. 

"w-what are you ta-talking about? I'm not av-avoiding you." she said, diverting her gaze to the ground. And there she goes with the stuttering again. Is there something wrong?

"you're not?! You obviously are! You can't even look at me directly! Just please tell me what's wrong." I told her, trying keep myself as calm as possible. 

"I... I just... Ayssi. I told you it's nothing, okay?!" she said and started walking out, but then I held her arm again. 

"then why are you being like that?!"

"can you just please let go of me?! I don't want seeing you around!" she said that made me feel weak all of a sudden. 

"so you wanted to get rid of me, is that it? Am I annoying you too much?" 

"yes!" she replied in a split second. 

"geure? Arrasseo. Mianheyo... I didn't know that I am already bugging you to the point that you feel I'm annoying already." I said before finally leaving. 



"Kyuhyun-ah..." I heard her soft voice called me, I stopped with my tracks as I felt my heart breaking into pieces. I mean, what have I done? I didn't do anything wrong, right? But why does she wants to get rid of me? To avoid me?

"I-it's.." she started but then I heard Manager hyung calling me. 


"Kyuhyun-ah, let's go! We'll start in a minute." he said, I just nodded before replying. 

"ye, hyung!" I said before started walking again. 


At the first hour, we took group shots and have a 10-minute break to change  for the next outfit. I changed and did my hair and make up without talking nor looking at her. Sometimes I would feel her stopping for a while and looking at me through the reflection but then I will just focus my gaze on my PSP. 

She wants this, right? I mean she told me I am being annoying, and so maybe I'll just stop talking to her.... Even though it will hurt me.

I don't really know what the hell has gotten into her and she wants me out of her life. Okay maybe not really 'out of her life', but what she told me a while ago made me feel like that. I mean, why is it so sudden? Sometimes I don't really understand girls. One minute they're so clingy to you, then the next minute they'll just leave you without telling you the reasons. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter