Thailand...

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV
"there will be two members of the group who will go to Thailand tomorrow for CF shooting. And since there are two stylist, I am going to send one of you there, and the other one will be staying here. So I'm going to ask the both of you who wanted to go?" 

"who will be the two members?" Do Hee asked. 

"does that even matter?" Manager oppa chuckled. "anyway it's Donghae and Kyuhyun. I'll give you some time to talk about it and give me your decision later." he said before finally leaving. 

I felt Do Hee nudging me before giggling. 

"what?!" I glared at her playfully. 

"you heard that?! That means you and Dong-- I mean Hot Oppa will have a quality time!!!!" she squealed like a fangirl. >.> 

"what do you mean quality time?" I raised my brow. 

"oh right!" she clapped her hand once. "Kyuhyun oppa is there..." 

"mwoh?! Ya I wasn't talking about that one!" was she thinking that Donghae oppa and I cannot have a 'quality time' because Kyuhyun was there? >.< aigoo this kid. 

"then what?!"

"if ever I will be the one who'll go with them, we're going to work in Thailand, and not spend some 'quality time' like what you're thinking." 

"ayssi. Whatever. Anyway, so it's decided!"

"what's decided?"

"that you're going to Thailand with them." she winked at me. 

"mwoh?! Waeyo? Don't you wanna go?"

"I would love to. But of course I know that Hot Oppa will miss you." I almost blushed at her statement. I mean, Donghae oppa will miss me?! 

"ayssi. Just go with them if you want."

"mwoya?! What's with your tone? It seems like you wanna go with them."

"mwoh?! Of course not." I stuck my tongue out. "just go. I'll be okay here~"

"jinjja?!" she beamed. "what if your boyfriend fell in love with me? I'm kinda pretty and irrisistable you know."

"aigoo. Why are you so full of yourself, huh? As if that'll happen!" 

"oooohhh~" she teased. "so you're confident about his love for you?"

"e-eh?!!" I wanted to say something but nothing came out. "he's mine, okay?!" 

"let's see what will happen after we came back." she said with a threatening voice. 

"ya Kim Do Hee!!" she just giggled. 

"joke~ I know that you like him. Don't worry, I'll shoo all the girls that are trying to flirt with him!" she said as her fists were in the air. "I'll support your relationship no matter what happened!" I just rolled my eyes before hitting her arm lightly. 

"let's just go in." I told her as I was about to walk back in to the dressing room when I forgot something. 

"oh, so you're coming with them, right?" I asked her once again just to make sure. 

"well that's if it's okay with you."

"of course! Let's just tell Manager oppa." I smiled at her as we went back in to the room. 


~skip~ 

After their schedules, I was walking out of the building when I felt my phone vibrating. I stopped outside the building and took my phone out. It was Donghae oppa...

But I thought they left half an hour ago? 

I was thinking to answer the call after I got into the bus but then something's kinda bothering me. I mean, his time is precious and so I shouldn't keep him waiting. So in the end, I answered his call. 
--------start of conversation--------
"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"babe!! Thank God you answered!" he said while chuckling, I just giggled. 

"why do you think I won't answer your call?"

"well you're outside... And what if someone just grabbed your phone or something."

"then should I drop the call?" I asked him. 

"what? Noooo!!!" I just giggled. 

"then may I ask why did you call?"

"I was just wondering if..." he paused "if I could send you home?"

"mwoh? Send me home?? But didn't you went home already? Besides I'll be fine... I'll just take a bus." I reassured him that I'm safe. 

"but come on, please??" I can feel him pouting that made me smile and nodded in agreement. 

"arrasseo. Geunde, where are you?" I asked him while looking around. 

"well... I can actually see you~" he giggled. 

"mworago?! Are you stalking me?" I asked him, preventing myself from chuckling.

"ummm... Will you sue me if I am stalking you?" he asked back. 

"well... I think..." I paused a little. "what if I will?" I asked him. 

"umm... Then--" I cut him off. 

"I was just joking. How can I sue my boyfriend?" I giggled. "anyway where are you?"

"I'm hiding behind the bushes on your left." he said as I turned my gaze to the left. I walked over to the 'bushes' that he was talking about. 
 

When I got there, he seems to be not around and so I started asking him again. 

"oppa, are you playing with me? You're not here." I said while trying to look around when he replied. 

"I'm right here." he said, but then the voice doesn't seem to come from my phone. And when I turn around, I saw him wearing the scarf that I gave him for his birthday, and he's also wearing a cap. 

"oohhh..." I said, not really sure what to reply. He then smiled cutely at me before wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my hair. 

"I missed you."

"m-mw-mwoya??" why the hell am I stuttering? >.< "we just saw each other few minutes ago."

"geure? Well I thought it's been years." he smiled as I nudge him to stop his cheesy words. I'm already falling for it >///<

"let's go to my car!" he grinned as we started walking with his head bowed down. 

"y-you're wearing it." I told him, glancing over the scarf. It really looked good at him. 

"what?" he asked, I just pointed at the scarf. 

"ahhh!!" he smiled. "someone I really love gave it to me. I should let her see it whenever I wear them." he smiled as I felt myself blushing. Damn you Lee Donghae!! 


We went to his car, as he opened the door for me. Anyways, I got in and then he went over to the other side before started driving. 

We just had a comfortable silence during the whole trip. And when we arrived in front of my studio building, I thanked him for the ride and was about to remove my seatbelt when he called me. 

"Maggy..." 

"hmm?" I smiled while looking at him. 

"I need to tell you something." he said in a gloomy voice. I wonder what's wrong? Seeing him like this makes me somewhat sad...

"what is it? Is there any problem?" I asked him with my voice full of concern. 

"well... I'll be leaving for Thailand tomorrow." he said, I just sighed in relief. I thought it was something... >.<

"I know." I turned my gaze to him. 

"y-you do?!" he grinned. "so you're coming with us?" I shook my head after a while before shifting my gaze to the sides. 

"I'm afraid I'm won't... Do Hee will be coming with you." I smiled while turning my gaze back to him. 

"oh." was his only reply. 

"is there something wrong with that?" I asked him as he turned to face me again. 

"I..." he stopped then sighed before continuing. "that means we're not going to see each other, right?" I just giggled a little. 

"it's not like we're not going to see each other for a year, right?" I smiled at him. 

"but..." 

"oppa, we can just call or send each other messages, right?"

"really? I can call you?" I nodded. 

"but just call me when you're free, okay?"

"arrasseo. But answer my calls, okay?" I just chuckled before nodding. 

"but won't you pay a lot in your cellphone bills if you're going to take international calls?"

"it's okay as long as going to talk with you" aigoo.  >///< 

"ayssi arrasseo. Now go home and pack your things, okay?" I told him before going out of the car. 



I started walking but then stopped after few steps. I walked back to where Donghae oppa is and asked him to slid the window down.

"is there something wrong?" he asked as I popped my head in and hugged him. 

"I just forgot to tell you to take care of yourself." I told him as I kissed his left cheek before pulling back but then he held my arm. I just gave him a confused expression that he answered with a smile before leaning in and kissing the corner of my lip. 



I felt like everything around me had continued moving except for us. And here it goes again... A familiar feeling... A feeling that I know that I've felt before. 



"you too. Take care of yourself, okay?" he smiled at me while pulling back from the hug. 

"o-ohh." I nodded before getting back into reality. "I..I'll go ahead now." I told him as I made my way to my studio. 

When I was in the elevator, I can feel blood rushing into my cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter