If I'm going to fall in love with someone, it's going to be none other than you

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV 
"honey!" I called him softly. He turned to me and suddenly hugged me. "ya!" I giggled before hugging him back. 

"are you okay?" he asked me, pulling back from the hug. 

"why wouldn't I be okay?" I chuckled slightly. 

"ayssi. Mianheyo... Jinjja." he said , I gave him a confused expression. "for my mom. I never thought that she's going to be like that." he sighed.

"why? Wasn't she like that to your past girlfriends?" I asked him. 

"I never introduced anyone to her, except for you." 

"m-mwoh?!!" I almost yelled, eyes widened. 

"what?!" he asks innocently. 

"so I'm the first ever 'girlfriend' you ever introduced to your mom when I'm not really your girlfriend?!" I almost yelled at him. 

"and... So?" 

"what do you mean 'and so'?!" I gave him an annoyed look. "honey, I am your only 'girlfriend' that you introduced to your mom! What if she thinks that you introduced me to her because you want us to settle down?!" 

"then let's get married!" he grinned, I hit his arm. "ow!" he yelped.

"go home! I don't want to talk to you!"

"honey~"he pouted. "I was just joking you know~" he smiled innocently at me. "like I told you, I love you, but not that love, right?" I nodded. 

"arrayo! Just go now. I still have work." he just pouted. "what?!" 

"don't I have a goodbye kiss?"

"mwoh?!" I asked, eyes widen.

"come on honey~" he pouted as he wrap his arms around my waist before pulling me closer. 

"ya, I think you're abusing me." I told him, just then he placed a quick smack on my lips. 

"no I'm not." he flashed his to-die-for smile. >///< he then leaned in to my ears before whispering. "you know, I never thought your lips are addicting." he pulled back before winking at me. I instantly blushed at his statement. Damn it. Song Joong Ki you stupid playboy!! >.< 

"I'll go ahead now honey~" he waved as I led him to the exit. 



"change outfit!!" I heard the photographer yelled. when I turn back, I saw all eyes are on me. . Should I introduce him to them?? 

"cuisamnida" I bowed. "that was my... Boyfriend." I told them, I saw the Super Junior oppa's eyes widened. I'm so dead. >.<  "ahum." I cleared my throat before making my way to their next outfit. I got their outfit before handing it to them individually. Hawk eyes are shooting me every time I handed them their new clothes. Well that's except for Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, and Kyuhyunnie. 

"you have a boyfriend?" Eunhyuk oppa finally asked, I nodded. "since when? Why didn't you tell us?" he asked once again. I felt myself getting nervous all of a sudden. 

"hyung, she doesn't need to tell us everything about her private life, you know." Kyuhyun answered for me. Oh Kyuhyunnie, have I ever told you that I really love you? :D

"but, we're friends, right?" Eunhyuk oppa told me, I just nodded apologetically. 

"mianhe oppa... I'll introduce him to you next time."

"jamkaman... Kyuhyun-ah, you know about her boyfriend?" Eunhyuk oppa asked him. 

"ah...umm... Hyung let's change!" Kyuhyun changed the topic, wrapping his arm around Eunhyuk oppa's shoulder while making their way to the changing room. 


After changing, I walked over to Kyuhyun to thank him for what he did a while ago as I fix his hair. 

"gomawo." I smiled at him. 

"for what?" he raised his brow, I paused to look at him. 

"for a while ago. For saving me from Eunhyuk oppa." I giggled. 

"tch." he smirked. "you still need a lot of explanation to do young lady." he told me, this time, I was the one who raise my brow. 

"explanation?"

"for your boyfriend." 

"ahhh..... What?" I gave him an innocent look.

"I believe his parents are not with him a while ago, right?" he asked, I nodded. "so why did you kiss?" he asked as if he's my dad. >_> 

"y-you saw us?!" I blushed. 

"yes! And how can you do it publicly?!" he scolded me. 

"we are supposedly 'dating', right? So we shoul* kiss." I told him, making a point. 

"but his parents are not here, you don't really need to pretend." 

"'cause it will look fake if we only do it in front of his parents, right?" he just narrowed his eyes. 

"I still think that's unreasonable." 

"don't tell me you're jealous?!" I . 

"of course not!" he stuck his tongue out. "I.. I just..."

"what?"

"nothing. Ayssi. Aren't you going to tell the other members about the your so-called 'relationship'?"

"well I think it's better for them not to know, right?"

"and why not?" I just stared at him for a moment. 

"ayssi. I'll think about it." I said before walking away. 


After almost half an hour, we are already finished with everyone and the photo shoot resumes. 

I sat down beside Do Hee, who was sitting on the couch. 

"ya," I called her. 

"hmm?" she turned to look at me. 

"where is Kangin oppa? Isn't he part of this photo shoot?" she looked at me, shocked. 

"didn't you know what happened?" I shook my head. 

"he was involved in an accident."

"m-mwoh?!" 



~skip~



After the photo shoot, we helped the boys to remove their accessories and their clothes. Not literally, okay? :) 

When I'm helping Donghae oppa, I finally asked him about Kangin oppa. 

"oppa, is Kangin oppa okay?" I asked him, he nodded before smiling. 

"well at least I hope so. He's still the same."

"oh,.. Do you know where he is? I wanna ask him about what happened." 

"yes. Just wait for me, I'll be done soon." he smiled at me before walking over to the changing room to change into his casual clothes. 

I didn't ask him to come with me. =.= but oh well~


After a while of waiting, we finally left the photo shoot studio and headed to his car. 

"oppa, you could have just tell me where is he..." I said while walking to his car. 

"it's okay." he smiled. 

"geunde, shouldn't we bid farewell to them before leaving?" he then stop at his track. 

"oh..." he chuckled then scratch his head. "I forgot about them. I was thinking of being with you alone that's why I got a little excited." I almost blush at his statement.

"ayssi. Let's just go." I told him as we reach his car and then he opened the door for me. 

"can we eat dinner together after you talk to hyung?" he asked while starting the car. I just stared at him. "well... If that's your not busy." he sounded defeated. 

"of course not." I smiled at him, he then  grinned widely before started driving. 


After a couple of minutes, we finally arrived at their dorm. 

"he's in your dorm?" I asked him, he nodded innocently. 

"didn't I tell you?" I shook my head. 

"I could've have drive myself in here you know." 

"you don't have a car." he playfully stuck his tongue out before continuing. "and how can we eat dinner together?" 

"arrasseo." I playfully rolled my eyes before giggling. 


We went out of his car and went up to their dorm. 

"hyung I'm back!!" Donghae oppa yelled. 

"I'm in the living room!" I heard Kangin oppa yelled back. 

"oppa!" I yelled, finding his voice. 

"ya, you brought a girl?!" Kangin oppa yelled, I walked over to the living room and saw him reading some magazine. 

"Kangin oppa!!" I run over to hug him. 

"hey easy there!" he chuckled as he hugged me back, patting my back. 

"what brought you here? Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter