Meeting My 'In-Law'

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------the next day-------------
MAGGY'S POV
I woke up at 6 to get ready. Okay I will be lying if I say that I'm not nervous 'cause I am! 

I went to the bathroom to heat the shower before going to the kitchen and boiling 3 glasses of water for my ramen. I'll be eating my brunch at this time since I don't think I can eat well when I'm already facing my 'in-laws'. 


After eating breakfast, I headed to the bathroom and took a 30 minute bath.

I wore a simple beige-colored dress that's up to knee-length, a white blazer and beige flats. I curled half the lower half of my hair and tied the upper half. I also wore a simple-almost make up. 

Just after getting ready, I heard my phone ringing, and it's honey. :)) 

---------start of conversation----------
"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"honey!!! Are you done?"

"ne! How about you?"

"yup! I'm already here~"

"oh jinjja?! I'll be there in a moment!" I said before hanging up. 

I grabbed my dirty white colored sling bag and the boxes of tea that I bought yesterday before going out of my studio. 

"honey!!" he called me as soon as I went out of my studio. 

"oh?! I thought you're downstairs?" I smiled at him as he wrapped his arm on my waist to bring me closer and kissed my head. 

"I can't wait to see you, my dear." he winked and then I giggled. 



Oh I forgot to tell you about our 'relationship's' rules. Well we would always do sweet talks, cuddling, kissing... Etc. And when I say 'kissing', yes, it's on the lips. 

I don't really mind kissing him since I really like him. Don't think of it the other way, okay? I'm just... Physically attracted to him. That's why I flirted with him before, right? Kkk but right now, I only see him as a friend so... Yeah. Kkkk 


~skip~

After the worship service, honey and I went out of the church with our hands interlocked with each other. We were walking our way to his car when I heard someone called me. 

"Maggy, is that you?" a familiar voice called. I stopped at my track and let go of honey's hand. Honey gave me a confused look as I gave him a half smile before turning to face the voice. 



"Siwon oppa!" I smiled at him as I made my way to him. "Do..Donghae oppa..." I bowed at the both of them. 

"so... He's your friend?" Siwon oppa asked, eyeing honey. I just smiled at him faintly before calling honey. 

"honey!" I can feel Siwon oppa's eyes widened in confusion. Honey then went beside me. I held his hand before started talking again. 

"Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, this is my..." I paused because I saw Donghae oppa's eyes... They looked really sad. "boyfriend." I finally finished my sentence as now I saw Siwon oppa's shocked expression. 

"Bo-boyfriend?" he asked once again as Donghae oppa stayed still at his position; I just nodded. 

"annyeonghaseyo, Song Joong Ki imnida." honey bowed at them, letting go of my hand. 

"annyeonghaseyo, Choi Siwon imnida." 

"Donghae imnida." Donghae oppa bowed. Ayssi. By seeing him like this, tell me why do I feel so guilty?! -.- 

"Honey, so you weren't lying when you said you're working with them?" honey asked me, chuckling a little. I just glared at him before nudging him. 

"I told you so!" I stuck my tongue out before smiling at him and to the both of them. 

"so... How long has it been?" Siwon oppa asked. 

"3 months." I replied shortly. 

"so you were dating already even before you became our stylist?" 

"umm... Yeah." I bowed a little. 

"ahh... Sorry but are we disturbing you?"

"umm... We're actually heading to the airport to meet my parents." honey said. 

"oh!! Sorry for the trouble, so I guess you'll be going ahead?" Siwon oppa asked, I looked at honey before nodding. "oh... Mianheyo..." he bowed. 

"gwenchanayo, oppa." I waved my hand to reassure him while he flashed me his huge dimple smile. I just bowed at him and then glanced over to Donghae oppa, who was staring at me the whole time. When our eyes met, he quickly turned his gaze away from me. I just let out a small smile before bowing again. 

"we'll go ahead." 

"sure." Siwon oppa smiled as Honey bowed at the both of them. 

Honey wrap his hand around my waist as we started walking to his car. I just rest my head on his chest and wrap my hand around his waist. 

He opened the car for me as I thank him before going into the car. I just sighed before glancing over to Siwon and Donghae oppa, who are standing few meters away from us. 

I slid down the window to wave at them before honey started driving. 

Seeing Donghae oppa's expression makes me feel really guilty. Ayssi. He shouldn't have allowed me if he's going to be like this. 

"honey!!!" he yelled. 

"ah--u--huh?" 

"is there something wrong?" he asked, I looked at him before shaking my head. 

"I've noticed that your mood has changed after we met them. Is there something going on?" he asked once again, I shook my head before smiling faintly at him. 

"I'm just... A little bit nervous." 

"ahhh!!" he chuckled. "don't be! I'm going to be there, remember?" he smiled reassuringly, I just nodded and smiled. 

Just then I felt my phone vibrated, and so I took it out and saw a one new message. It's from Kyuhyun. 



'hey! You're going to meet your fake boyfriend's parents today, right? I just wanted to wish you luck. I hope that they won't like you. Kkkk' 



His message just made me smile. :"> I pressed the reply button before typing in my message. 



'you're so mean. >:(( but anyhow thanks for your concern. :) I LOVE YOU!! <3' 



I keep on giggling as I sent the message. I wonder what's his reaction?? I wanna see it. Hahaha!!

"ya, why are you laughing?" honey asked me. 

"oh nothing~ just reading some messages."

"aigoo you're so weird!" I just rolled my eyes before I felt my phone vibrated again. 

'Waahhh. He's really fast in replying.' I thought. 

But when I look at the message, it's not from Kyuhyun. It's from Donghae oppa. Just by reading his name makes my heart beats really fast. Ayssi.



'babe good luck on meeting his parents. :) I'll be seeing you later, okay? Tell me what happened. I love you~ ;*' 



Aigoo. Why is he like this? >.< just by seeing his reaction a while ago, I know that he's hurt. =.=



'oppa mianheyo~ we've just decided to play each others' boyfriend and girlfriend even if his parents are not around so that it won't look fake when we're already in front of his parents...'


DONGHAE'S POV
She waved at us before... What's his name again? Joong... Joong Ki! Before Joong Ki started driving. Ayssi. Honestly I felt a little jealous. It's not because of Joong Ki, okay? I just felt envious because they can do PDA even though they're not really dating... While us... 

"Donghae-ah! Kaja" Siwon hyung snapped me out from my thought. 

We walked to his car that was parked not too far from where we were standing. 

"I didn't know that Maggy has a boyfriend." hyung said while starting the engine; I didn't reply. 

"ya, you okay?" he asked me, it took me a while before nodding. He just chuckled. 

"don't tell me you like Maggy?" he asked that made me turn my gaze to him. I saw his eyes widened in shocked. "y-you do?!!"

"hyung! Who wouldn't like her? I mean, she's really nice and adorable." 

"ahhh... I thought you like her like her" he chuckled before started driving. 

I was just silent the whole time we're on our way to the gym when I've decided to send Maggy a message. 



'babe good luck on meeting his parents. :) I'll be seeing you later, okay? Tell me what happened. I love you~ ;*' I smiled faintly before hiding my phone back to my pocket. 



After a while, I felt my phone vibrated again and so I take it out just to see a new message from Maggy. 



'oppa mianheyo~ we've just decided to play each others' boyfriend and girlfriend even if his parents are not around so that it won't look fake when we're already in front of his parents...'
 


Why is she saying sorry? >.< 



'why are you saying sorry? It's okay... Really. I don't mind... It's just that... I just envy him because you could do PDA with him even though you're not really dating.' I was about to send it when I've decided to edit my message. I deleted the last part and replaced it. 

'why are you saying sorry? It's okay... Really. I don't mind... :) just focus on your acting later okay? I bet his parents will like you 'cause you're such an amazing gal. :)' I finally sent her the message. 
 



KYUHYUN'S POV
When I woke up, I remembered Maggy's meeting with her 'honey's' parents and so I sent her an encouraging message. 



'hey! You're going to meet your fake boyfriend's parents today, right? I just wanted to wish you luck. I hope that they won't like you. Kkkk' 



I was chuckling like an idiot at my message... Especially at the last sentence; I really mean that. I mean, what if his parents are kind to the point that they want her to be their daughter in law? What will happen to me... to us? 

I placed my phone beside me when I felt it vibrated again. I look at my phone just to see a new message from Maggy! :)) I quickly opened it and saw her reply. 



'you're so mean. >:(( but anyhow thanks for your concern. :) I LOVE YOU!! <3' 



I got my pillow and started muffling screams on it. Shsbbwkveuiwkdhskowywhggshjsjsjdj SHE JUST SAID THAT SHE LOVES ME!!!! <3 omo. What am I going to do?!! Ayssi. I quickly called Vic to ask her what to do. 

It's being ringing for a while now, but she's not answering! Ay--

"yoboseyo?" she answered. 

"Vic!! She told me she loves me!!" I almost yelled. But I don't want the other members to hear you know. 

"mwoh?! Jinjja?!! Then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter