I Won't Give Up

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV 
"Maggy? Maggy!" someone called me. And when I look for the voice, I saw Joon oppa.... 

"Maggy how are you?!" he asked me, I just gave him a fainted smile. "I missed you!" he said as he suddenly hugged me.

I was shocked at first, but then I felt my own arms hugging him back. What the hell Margaret?! 

"I missed you too." my mouth said. Margaret Kim what the hell is going on with you?!!!!! 

He pulled back after a moment and smiled at me. I missed his smile... 

"I'm going to buy snacks for my co-members, wanna come so that we could catch up with each other?" he asked. Ottokhe?! 

"AHUM!" I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked for the voice and saw Kyuhyun. Oh yeah... He's here. 

"umm.... “I looked over to Kyuhyun as I signaled him to tell Joon oppa about what we're going to do. 

"I'm sorry but we still need to prepare for our number, and Maggy is coming with me..." Kyuhyun said. 

"ahh... Geure?" Joon oppa asked, looking at me; I nodded. "so maybe let's just see each other around." he smiled again and waved; I waved back. 

"take.... Care..." I said out softly as he turned to smile again. 

I was watching him walk when I heard Kyuhyun cleared his throat again. 

"ahhh... Sorry." I said as I walked ahead of him. 
KYUHYUN'S POV
She just walked ahead of me and leave me alone. I mean leaving an idol alone?! Maggy are you out of your mind?! >.< I tried to catch up with her as she enters the elevator. 

We were the only ones here in the elevator. At the corner of my eyes, I saw her leaning at the back and staring blankly at her shoes. Just then I saw her gaze shifted to me. Crap I'm busted. I heard her giggled. 

"Why are you staring at me?" I quickly turned my gaze to the front. 

"No I'm not! I...I'm just..." Cho Kyuhyun you need to think of an excuse!!! 

"What?!" she asked as she turned my chin so that I can look at her. 

"Are you... Okay?" I finally asked her. She stared at me for a while before giving me a fainted smile. 

And then there was an awkward silence. Ayssi. I shouldn't have asked that question! Kyuhyun you're so stupid!! 

Just then I felt something wrapping around my waist, I looked to my left and saw Maggy hugging me. 

"gomawo~" she said as she hugged me tighter. 

"I know you're just concerned, and even though you will deny it, I know that you care for me." she giggled. "But I'm fine. I'm starting move on... And I think I'm doing well with it." I wrap my left arm around her as I rub her arm. "Did you know that he was here?" she asked, I nodded. 

"I just don't want you to break down into tears again... 'cause somehow... it breaks my heart..." I whispered the last part. 

"But I just can't run away from him forever, right?" 

"you can! We can run away from him!" she giggled. 

"And what makes you think that I'll go with you?" she asked, raising her brow. 

"Hey! I'm doing this for you and you're like this." I pouted, she just giggled. 

"if ever I'll run away, I'll do it with my boyfriend, not you!" she stuck her tongue out while removing her arms around me. Sighs. I want her to hug me longer >.< 

"yo-you have a new boyfriend?" I asked her, she just stuck her tongue out. 

"What do you think?" she smirked as the elevator 'dinged' and opened. 

We saw Donghae hyung almost killing his phone, trying to contact someone. 

"Oppa!" >_> Maggy called her, Donghae hyung's face lit up. He then looked at my arm that was still wrapped around Maggy's. And when Maggy saw that, she quickly removed my arm and went out of the elevator. Seriously, is there something going on with the both of them? 

"ughh.... Kyuhyun-ah, Manager hyung is looking for you." he said then walked out. Maggy followed him behind as they left me alone. >.< 


~skip~

DONGHAE'S POV
Manager hyung asked me to look for Kyuhyun, and since I don't have anything to do, I said yes. I was trying to call him, but his phone says it's out of service. >.< I keep on dialing his number when the elevator 'dinged'. 

I saw Kyuhyun's arm was wrapped around Maggy's. 

"ughh... Kyuhyun-ah, Manager hyung is looking for you." I said then walked away. I can feel my heart shattering into pieces. I don't know what the hell they are doing there! Or maybe Maggy likes Kyuhyun? And he likes her back?! And that Maggy's just waiting for the 3 months so that I won't get hurt, thinking that she broke up with me because she didn't love me... 

I can feel hot tears trying to escape from my eyes... So I went to the bathroom and let it out first. After a minute or two, I hit my face until it becomes numb. I need to act cool. 'Act cool Lee Donghae.' I said to myself and went back to the dressing room. 

I was trying my best not to look at Maggy's gaze. Why? Because I'm jealous... I'm jealous of what I've seen a while ago... But I don't know how will I tell her... 'cause you know... Maybe for her, I don't have the right to be jealous since I'm technically not her real boyfriend simply because she doesn't love me. Yet. Sighs. 

"Oppa... Are you okay?" I heard her asked me. I just nodded my head without even looking at her. 

"Are you sure? Is there something wrong? Are you mad at me?" she asked me, I looked at her before shaking my head. 
MAGGY'S POV 
Ayssi. There's obviously something wrong with him! Why can't he just tell me? I really hate people who're hard to get. >.< 

"okay then, just tell me when you're ready." I said and was about to walk away when I heard his voice. 

"Wait." I stopped with my track and looked back at him. 

"Yes?" 

"so-sorry." he paused. "I'm...." he sighed.”Do you like Kyuhyun?" he suddenly asked. 

"wh-what?!" I laughed. Wait. Don't tell me he thought.... I started laughing again. "Oppa of course not!" I waved my hand. 

"How about him? Does he like you or something?" he asked again, I just started to laugh my out. Aww... He's a one jealous fish! :"> 

"I don't know! But oppa, if ever he do like me, I bet he just likes me as a friend... Like the way I like him back. So you don't need to worry about anything." I smiled. 

"Then.. Wha-- elevator--...." he stuttered. Aigoo this guy!

"Oppa, he was just comforting me..."

"Comforting? Why? Did something happen?" I just looked at him. Should I tell him? I bit my lip. 

"Oppa, the truth is... I saw my ex a while ago."

"You.. What?!" he asked, eyes widened; I bit my lip. 

"Well... Kyuhyun tried his best not to let us meet. And of course, I just can't run away from him forever, right?" I told him, "and so we met accidentally." I said as he continues to stare at my eyes while I 'fix' his suit. "So during the elevator ride, I thanked him by hugging him... He just hugged me back so that I could feel that his comforting me or something." I giggled.

"That’s all?" he asked, I nodded. "Maggy," he called me again. 

"Hmm?" 

"what... What did you feel after you saw your ex?" this question made me speechless. Okay Margaret Kim, what did you feel exactly? 

He was just staring in my eyes, waiting for my answer. 

"Guys you're up next!" one staff said and went out. Donghae hesitantly shifted his gaze away from me and gave me a fainted smile before starting to walk away but then I called him. 

"Oppa..." he turned and smiled at me again. 

"It’s okay, anyway I need to go." he said as he continued to walk away. Damn you Maggy, what have you done?!!! I felt my heart was feeling something... Something that is unpleasant after he smiled at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter