Cutie Little Nana~ :>

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV
"u-umm...." I tried my best to think of an excuse when I saw the peppero boxes beside the refrigerator. "oh! Nana  do you want 2 boxes of peppero?" I asked, trying to divert her attention. 

"jeongmalyo? You'll give me two?" her eyes widened. Aigoo so cute! >o<

"of course!" I smiled as I carried her into my arms. "cha~" I went to the counter and got 2 peppero boxes. 

I sat on the chair as I gave the signal to Donghae oppa to sit beside me. 

"Nana ya~" I called her as she was trying to open the box. 

"hmm?" she asked, not even looking at me. 

"If I tell you a secret, will you tell it to others?" she looked at me and then shook her head. 

"no, of course not! Eomma said that secrets should be kept to him or herself. "

"really?" I smiled. "so if I tell you secret, you will not tell it to others?" she shook her head. I hugged her tightly. 

"Nana~" I called her once again. She diverted her attention to me. "this guy over here..." I said as I pointed at Donghae oppa. "he's--" she cut me off. 

"he's my boyfriend." she grinned. 

"m-mwoh?! Excuse me?!"

"Donghae oppa is my boyfriend." she said. 

"wh-what?! You know him?!" I asked her. 

"yes! He's from Super Junior, and he's my boyfriend!" she grinned while eating the peppero. 

DONGHAE'S POV
"mworago?! Ya Kim Nana, he's mine!" Maggy said. She said I'm hers, right? Did I hear her right?! :D 

"but oppa said I am his girlfriend!" Nana? Yeah Nana said. I saw Maggy glared at me. 

"wh-what?" I asked her. 

"you choose, me or her?" Maggy asked. What?! Of course I would choose her, but Nana is a kid! 

"oppa you would choose me, right?" Nana asked. 

"umm...." I paused. "of course I will choose the both of you." I smiled at them, trying my best not to choose.

"ayssi. That's not fair!" Nana pouted, I saw Maggy pouting also. Aigoo I wanna kiss her. ;* 

"eonnie, okay I'll give you Donghae oppa, but Sungmin oppa is mine." 

"MWOH?! No way!!! Sungmin oppa is mine! Okay Donghae oppa is yours!" Maggy said. -:- can't I win over Sungmin hyung even once? >.<

"what?! But you said Donghae oppa is yours?"

"no, I take it back. Sungmin oppa is mine, arrasseo?!" she told Nana. "Sungmin oppa is too old for you, at least our is not that far." she stuck her tongue out. 

"but he doesn't look his age! He's so cute!!" Nana said. 

"I know right?! But he's mine, okay?!" >.> 

"AHUM!" I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear. It's not really pleasant hearing their conversation you know... I mean, I am a member of Super Junior also, but they keep on talking about Sungmin hyung, who's not even here. >.< 

"ah... I mean..." Maggy said, looking at me then back to Nana. "about your Donghae oppa being here, can you keep it a secret?" Maggy asked Nana, she nodded. "good!!" she hugged her lovingly. Aigoo what a cute scene. :) I took out my phone a took a photo. 

"oppa!" they whined at the same time, I just chuckled. 

"why?" 

"why did you take a picture? We're not yet ready!" Maggy pouted, I chuckled and then counted. 

"okay let's take another one. One, two, three!" they smiled sweetly at the camera as I took the photo. I smiled and was about to keep my phone back to my pocket when Maggy called my attention. 

"oppa, do you want me to take a photo of you and her?" she asked. 

"can I?" I asked her, then shifting my gaze to Nana. 

"of course!" Nana grinned and jumped down from Maggy and so I carried her into my arms. 

"one, two, three!" Maggy counted and took a photo as I hugged Nana and smiled at the camera. 

"one more!" Maggy smiled. "Nana, can you kiss oppa?" 

"eh?" Nana asked, 

"come on!" Maggy said as Nana kissed my cheeks and then Maggy took a photo. "aigoo so cute!!" Maggy clapped and returned my phone back to me. 

"eonnie! How about  I’ll take a picture with the two of you?" Nana suddenly asked. 

"huh?" we asked in unison. 

"don't worry, I'll take it." Nana grinned. 

"ya, do you know how to take pictures?" Maggy asked, raising her brow. 

"of course! Eonnie, do you know that I am our class' photographer?!" 

"is there such things?!" she shot back. Babe, why are you arguing with the kid. >.< 

"yes! And I'll prove it to you!" Nana smiled and snatched my phone from my hand. 

"Oppa go!" she slide down from my lap and pulled my hand so that I can stand up. I walked to Maggy's side and leaned in closer to her face. 

"ya! Be careful! You might drop his phone!" Maggy warned. 

"eonnie, I got this." Nana said, gesturing. Lol. 

"now pose!" she grinned. "one, two, three!" we both smiled at the camera. 

"one more!" Nana said. 

"huh? Why?" Maggy asked. 

"you don't look close." she said as she showed us the photo. 

"it's okay~" Maggy insisted. 

"andwae! Oppa, you put your arms around her neck and lean your cheeks against her!" Nana commanded. I looked at Maggy to ask for her permission, she nodded and so I did what I was told. 

"one, two, three!" Nana giggled and showed it to us. "aigoo you looked so good together!" she praised. 

"ayssi. Nana let's go, it's almost 10 already and you still have your classes tomorrow, right?" Maggy asked her, she nodded. "come on let's brush your teeth, you need to go to sleep." she stood up and carried Nana into her arms. 

"how about oppa?" Nana asked, and then Maggy looked at me. 

"I'll leave after you fall asleep." I smiled at her, 

"jeongmalyo?!" her eyes widened. 

"ne!" I smiled. 

"Donghae oppa is the best!" she raised her thumbs up, I just chuckled as I followed them to Maggy's room. 

"oppa just take your seat there first." she said as she used her other hand to point at the bed. "I'll just help Nana to brush her teeth." she said as she went to the bathroom, that was also located in her room. 

After few minutes, I peeked in the bathroom and saw Maggy teaching Nana how to brush her teeth properly. 

"no! You should brush them up and down." Maggy demonstrates as Nana do it cutely. Aigoo. They look like mother and daughter.... And I'm the... Father? I quickly blushed right after that thought. Damn it Lee Donghae, you shouldn't be thinking those kinds of things! >.< 

I went back to my senses as I heard the sink turning on. 

"oppa! Have you brushed your teeth?" Nana asked me, I shook my head. "then you should! You should ask eonnie how to do it 'cause she's really good at it." she grinned. 

"he already knows how to do it! He's kinda old you know." Maggy grinned. -.- 

"ya!" I pouted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter