He's Just Starting But He Already Hit The Jackpot

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV
"it's Joong Ki"

"Joong Ki? Joong Ki oppa?!" I asked, shocked. 

"ya! I told you not to call me oppa!" he said, I chuckled. 

"oh my gosh!!!!" I squealed like a fangirl. "when did you came back?! Did you know how much I missed you?!" I asked him. 

"stop that cheesy things, I'm having goose bumps you know." he said, I chuckled. "anyway, I just arrived, so... What about coffee?" he asked. 

"now?" I bit my lip. 

"yeah... If you're not busy." he said. 

"umm... I'm actually at work right now..."

"work?! You're working?!" he asked, obviously shocked. 

"yeah... So maybe I'll just call you later?" 

"okay... Call me, arrasseo?!" 

"ne~" I smiled and hung up. 
-------end of conversation------ 

I turned around and almost have a heart attack when I saw Yesung oppa staring at me. 

"oppa!"

"who are you talking to?" he asked. 

"my friend..." I said, recovering from the 'shock'. He was just silent as he continues to stare at me. Okay he is creeping me out. >,< "what are you doing here oppa?" I asked him, to break the silence and the awkwardness... Or may I say creepiness. 

"we just arrived from the dorms. But then I saw you, I wanted to greet you but you were talking over the phone." 

"ahhh..." I smiled and waved at him. "so... Hi!" he then smiled back. Aigoo. A while ago he's a creep, and now he's cute. >o< "let's go in?" I asked, gesturing  for us to go in the dressing room, he then nodded. 

When we got in, Do Hee is panicking(?). I just chuckled to myself because she looked so cute! I mean I know I'm a bad eonnie for laughing at her, but I can't help it! 

"oh Maggy you're here!" Sungmin oppa greeted me cutely. Can I just take him home? *o* I waved at him and my eyes quickly looked for Donghae oppa. I wonder where is he? 

"eonnie!!" Do Hee cried, I just laughed and apologized. 

"mian~ I'll start to help now." I smiled at her. When I turned to their outfits, checking if they missed out anything, I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. And when I looked up, 

"oppa..." 

"hi babe~" he smiled, as he hugged me closer. I just blushed as my heart started to beat really fast. . What's happening to me?! >.<

"go-good mo-mo-morning.." I greeted him. Why the hell am I stuttering?! ._____. I saw him
smile that captured my heart in a way. >//< "oh, oppa, let me fix your hair." I said as I pulled away from his hug  and started fixing his hair. He just continues to stare at me as I fix his hair. 

"oppa! Stop staring!!" I furrowed my eyes while blushing. 

"I can't help it! You're too beautiful to ignore!" he said, I felt my cheeks getting redder. Why does he needs to be a sweet-talker? ~.~ 

"o-oppa, I need to tell you something." I said, diverting the conversation. 

"hmmm?" 

"I... Ummm...." I bit my lip. 

"is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly, I quickly shook my head. 

"it's just that... My friend just came back to Korea... And we're going to see each later, is that okay with you oppa?" I asked him.  

"you-you're asking me?" his eyes widened, pointing to himself. 

"yes...?" I said, unsure. Well, yes I am asking him, but I'm not really sure why is he asking me. He just stared at me for a while... Okay I know that he's been staring at me for quite a while, but it's a different stare right now. >,< 

And then he suddenly smiled. "thanks for considering me." he grinned. 

"wh-what? What do you mean?" 

"I mean, of course you can go!" it's just that, I'm really happy that even though you're just going out with friends, you still consider me and ask for my opinion." he said out sincerely. 

"of course, you're my boyfriend." I smiled back at him. We both blushed a little after what I have said. >////< "anyway oppa, y-you're done." I smiled at him and walk away. 

I look around for people to 'fix' and spotted Sungmin oppa. ;D I was about to call him when Do Hee called him first. =.= so I look at the other members and I think everyone's okay... Except for Kyuhyun. >.< he's just sitting there, facing the mirror. And if you think that he's checking himself out, then you're absolutely wrong 'cause he's playing Starcraft. What's new? :o 

I walked over to him and fixed his hair without a word. Well he had his earphones on, so why should I bother talking to the air? 

When I was about to finish fixing his hair, I felt my phone vibrating, and so I took the call while finishing the retouches in Kyuhyun's hair. 

"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"ya!" he yelled. It's Joong Ki. >.< 

"aigoo oppa I told you I'll be the one to call you, right?!" I yelled in a softer manner. I don't want everyone's attention you know. 

"but you're not calling me!" I felt him pouting. 

"that's because I'm still at work!" I said as I finally finished fixing his hair and sat down on the couch. 

KYUHYUN'S POV
Ha! I win~ I smiled victoriously to myself and turned my laptop off. 

"aigoo oppa I told you I'll be the one to call you, right?!" I heard Maggy talking to her phone. 

"that's because I'm still at work!" she said and sat on the couch, I just stared at her blankly. I wonder who is she talking to?

"ayssi anyway, I'll be done soon." she said. 

"umm... I don't know..." she said as she glanced over to her watch. "maybe 5?" 

"then maybe let's just meet tomorrow?!" she said, sounding more like a threat. Then I heard her giggle. 

"arrasseo, let's just meet there. Or.... You'll fetch me?" she asked, smiling. 

"arrasseo!" she giggled again. "I'll meet you there, bye~" she said then hang up. Nah~ who cares? Probably it's just a friend. I sat on the couch beside her, leaving a great amount of space as I stretched my arms on the headrest and closed my eyes.

After a while, I felt something heavy on my palm, I looked over to my right and saw Maggy resting her head on my palm. >.< 

I tried to move my hand so that she would yank her head but she just glared at me. 

"what?!" I asked her innocently. 

"could you stop moving, or maybe just remove your arm?!" 

"why would I do that?!" 

"because I told you so!" 

"why will I obey you? did you buy this couch?! Is this even yours?" I asked her,

"why, you? Is this your couch? Do you have your name on it?!" she shot back. Oh, she's good. :)) 

"no, but this dressing room was given to us, the members of Super Junior." I stuck my tongue out. 

"whatever!" she stuck her tongue back, and with that, I rested my head on the headrest and closed my eyes again. 

After a while, I felt someone moved because the sofa reacted. (lol. Sorry idk what the right word is, but You got what I mean?! XD) then I felt someone sat beside me, as in close to me. I smirk to myself as now I know that Maggy can't resist me. (^o^)/ and when I opened my eyes to about it, I saw a different person. What the?! Donghae hyung. >.< 

I saw him resting his head on te headrest, facing Maggy, while Maggy does the same. -.- they were talking about something, but I can't seem to hear it! >.< so I scooted closer to hyung, hugging his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. I just wanted to hear the conversation you know. >.<  I felt him stopped talking and so I looked up to him, 

"hyung, please wake me up when they call us to prepare," I told him as he nodded. I closed my eyes and pretended to take a nap. 

"so... Are you sure about that?" I heard hyung whispered. 

"yeah. Oppa don't worry too much, I'm old enough to handle myself you know." she whispered back. 

"okay... If you say so.... But please contact me after you met your friend, okay?" 

"ne~ stop being annoying already, okay? You're more annoying than my parents." she giggled, I can also feel hyung chuckling. 

~skip~

MY POV 
When they went out to perform, I asked manager oppa if I could go ahead since everything is fixed already. Well I told him the truth that I'm meeting my friend, and  he gave me the permission to go. :)

So now, here I am in front of the coffee shop, looking for him. As I enter the coffee shop, I saw two girls looking at a certain table, giggling with each other. Tch. Flirts. 

Oh now I know where he is, it is where the girls were looking at. I looked over to that table... And oh my holy..... He became a lot more handsome! :D I walked over to the  table as I saw him stood up and spread his arms. 

"Maggy!!" 


 


"Joonggi~" I spread my arms to hug him. I hugged him tightly as I heard the girls that were giggling a while ago stopped. I turned him so that I could face those girls just to see them glaring at me. I gave them a mocking smile and hugged him tighter. 

"I missed you honey..." I said as I pulled from the hug and kissed his cheek.  He gave me a weird look, so I leaned in and whispered to his ear, "I just wanted to teach those girls a lesson." I said and sat down. 

"waahh~ now you're more popular with girls!" I said, pretending to be mad. 

"but you know that I only love you honey, right?" he said as he held out his hand to hold mine that's already resting on the table. Just then I heard a loud 'thud' and then the glassed door of the restaurant swung open. I saw his eyes followed those people who left and then looked at me. We both laughed our out with what just happened. 

"did you see the look on their faces?!" I said while hitting the table, laughing. 

"I know right?! They're like, 'oh gosh he's taken. What a lucky .'" he said, as we laughed together. 

After a while, we finally calmed down our horses and started catching up with each other. 

"oppa, are you staying here for good?" 

"ya, what did I tell you about calling me 'oppa'?!" he crossed his arms. 

Well you see, he really likes me to call him 'honey'... But it's just that, right now I thought he forgot about it. XD

"arrasseo, honey~" I called him out sweetly, I saw him smiled back at me. "are you staying here for good?"

"umm... I'm not really sure... I just came back here for something."

"something?" I asked him,

"yeah... Anyway how about you? You're working, right?"

"ne!" I smiled at him. 

"as?"

"oh, I'm working as a stylist."

"stylist?!" his eyes widened. 

"yeah, why?" I smirked at him. 

"nothing honey~ oh, where do you work?"

"at a certain company... I've signed a contract."

"could you just tell me where?" he asked, I giggled. 

"SM Entertainment" 

"waah~ are you serious?!"

"yup!"

"with whom?! TVXQ?!" he asked excitedly. 

"unfortunately no..." I pouted. "but someone better." 

"and tell me who could be a better group than TVXQ?" he asked, brows raised. 

"Super Junior. I think I'm becoming an ELF you know." I smiled at him.  

"really? Are they THAT great?" 

"well... They're really fun to be with. They're always goofing around when we're at the backstage, but will be so serious when they perform. They're also sweet!"

"sweet?! How did you know?" he asked while crossing his arms. 

"ahh..." I gave him an awkward laugh. Damn it Lee Donghae I was talking about you. -;- oh wait. Why did I even talked about him? :o "to-to their fans! I always see them perform you know."

"but that's just fan-service." he said,

"but they really wanted to do that to their fans because they love ELF so much."

"okay whatever~ who's the hottest?!" he asked while resting his chin on the back of his hand that's on the table. 

"umm... Siwon oppa." I grinned. "he's like... The perfect husband material.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter