busted! or... are we?

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV 
"mwoh?! Ottokhe?!" Donghae oppa panicked. 

"umm... Maybe just hide in the bathroom!" I said as I pushed him to the bathroom. I also gave him the steamed buns that's lying on the table. Then I run back to the door, took a deep breath before finally opening the door. 

"Maggy!" Kyuhyun smiled, "sorry but did I woke you up?" I smiled and shook my head. 

"what are you doing in here?" I asked him. 

"ahh..." he stared at the ground. "I was... I was..." 

"what?! Just spill it out already!" I giggled. 

"I bought you dinner. Tteokbokki, your favorite." he smiled shyly as he handed me a paper bag. I gave him a confused look. "don't think that I'm doing this because I am your so-called 'best friend' okay, 'cause I'm not. It's just... A little thank you for taking care of me a while ago." he said as he was looking away. 

"thanks... But I ate already..." I smiled faintly at him, and now he was looking at me. 

"lies! How can you eat when you didn't went down for dinner?!" I just smiled. 

"aigoo! I can't believe the magnae of Super Junior do care for me!" I clapped. 

"shut up. I told you, it's just for what you did a while ago, don't expect much okay?! Now go on and eat those... I'll go ahead." he waved off, but I grabbed his wrist, so he stopped and looked at me. 

"are you okay now?" I said as I tiptoed to touch his forehead. 

KYUHYUN'S POV
"are you okay now?" she touched my forehead. I just stared at her as her face leaned in closer. Damn heart, stop it!!! I feel my cheeks are starting to burn and so I removed her hand and nodded. 

"thanks again, good night." I said as I walk away. 

"Kyuhyunnie!" she called me again that stopped me from my track. I looked back at her. "gomawo~ she smiled that fluttered my heart by the way, "jalja!" she then waved, I gave her my sweetest smile that didn't seem to affect her even by a little as she went back into her room and closed the door. 

MAGGY'S POV 
Aigoo. That evil guy is really sweet sometimes. I smiled to myself as I sniffed the tteokbokki. <3 I placed it on the table and started taking it out when I suddenly remembered...

"Donghae oppa!" I run to the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bowl with the covers closed. His eyes were almost closing when I barged in. Ayssi. He must be tired. I walked near him and sat to be eye leveled with him. "oppa, you better go back to your room and rest. 

"anio I'm okay. I'll accompany you until you finish eating." he yawned and got up. 

"ayssi oppa, just go, I'll be fine." I gave him a reassurance smile. 

"you sure?" he asked once again, I nodded. We then went out of the bathroom as he was about to head to the exit when he stopped to look at the tteokbokki that's lying on the table. "he brought those?" he asked, pointing at the food. 

"yeah..." I slightly nodded. 

"are you going to eat those?" he asked, 

"yeah... Maybe for breakfast." I smiled at him. 

"ahh..." he looked away and started walking again. 

"oppa jalja~" I waved at him, he smiled faintly and went out. 

DONGHAE'S POV 
I went back to my room, carefully looking out everywhere so that I won't get caught. And when I got in, I slumped on my bed and thought about what happened earlier. 
Why does my heart felt something bad when I saw what Kyuhyun brought for Maggy? Am I getting jealous? 
Why will I be jealous with Kyuhyun? I mean now that I am Maggy's boyfriend... I should be confident, right? But to think that our relationship is just for three months... Arghhh!! Well it's not really a contract, but of course if she didn't love me back in the given time, then it will end after three months; which I believe I won't let it ever happen. 

The only advantage I have right now is one, of course I am his boyfriend; second, she has amnesia and she forgot her love about Kyuhyun. So I won't get a problem with her falling for Kyuhyun again. It's only Kyuhyun that I'm worrying about... I think he likes her. But I'm wondering if he really does, why didn't he accept her before? She's like a ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter