It's just a prank?!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV
"oppa, are you firing me?!" I asked him, he excused us from Do Hee and then we talked at the corner.  "oppa, if it's about my absence then I'm so sorry. Promise I'll not drink anymore, so that I don't need to be confined in the hospital, just please don't fire me." I said as a tear was about to escape my eyes. 

"Maggy..." he sighed. "it's not me who fired you. It's Mr. Lee, so I cannot do anything about it." he said then the tears I've been keeping finally dropped. 

"but..." now tears are starting to flow endlessly from my eyes. 

"Maggy, don't cry..." he said as wiped the tears. 

"oppa how can I not cry?! I just lost my job!" I slightly shouted at him. 

"Margaret listen, Mr. Lee fired you from being Super Junior's stylist, but he wanted to promote you." he chuckled. 

"M-MWOH?!!" my eyes widened. "oppa are you making fun of me?!!" 

"no! It's just that you did not listen to what I was about to say! " I hit his arm. "ya!" 

"I thought..." I started sobbing. Work is really important for me you know! "I thought I was really fired." I cried even more. 

"aigoo Maggy stop crying!" he chuckled as he started hugging me. I just laughed  while still crying and then hugged him back. 

"oppa, you said I was promoted right? What is my work from now on?" I asked him, pulling back from the hug. 

"well... You'll be the head stylist!" he grinned. 

"head stylist?! Why do I feel like an old person because you appointed me as the  head stylist?! -____-" he just chuckled. "oh oppa, may I ask why did they hired a new stylist? Am I not good enough?" 

"it's because we have a lot of members, right? and I know that it's hard for you... So I asked Mr. Lee if we could hire another one." he smiled at me. 

"awww!!" I pinched his cheeks. "oppa you're so sweet!" he hit my hands, so I let go of his cheeks. 

"don't do that again, okay?" he said in a bossy voice. 

"cuisamnida," I bowed, he laughed at me. Ayssi this guy! >.< he ruffled my hair and I pouted. 

"anyway, Do Hee is going to start working with you from today on, so... Go bond with her!" he gave me a slight push to where Do Hee is standing. I walked over to her and bowed. 

"I'm so sorry about what happened a while ago..." I bowed at her. "let me formally introduce myself to you," I smiled at her, she bowed back. "I'm Margaret Kim, but you can call me Maggy" I held out my hand, she took it and bowed again.

"I'm Do Hee, Kim Do Hee." I just smiled.

"so.... Do you mind having coffee first?" I asked her, she gave me a hopeful eyes and nodded. "kaja!" I smiled and grabbed her hand. 



 
"so...." I started while sipping my coffee.  

"hmmm?" she asked, her voice shaking. 

"hey am I making you nervous?!" I asked her. 

"n-no." she stuttered. Okay she is nervous. 

"hey, don't be nervous!" I held her hand,  "I won't bite." I smiled at her, and then she smiled back. 

"anyway, so... Is this your first time?" I asked her, she nodded. 

"if there's something bothering you, don't hesitate to approach me, okay?" I gave her my sweetest smile. "mind telling me more about yourself?" 

"umm... I'm an 89liner..." 

"oh really?! So I'm your eonnie then?!" 

"jeongmalyo?!! Then that's good!!" she smiled. 



We only talked for an hour since the boys' schedule will be at 2. And so we've headed back to where Manager oppa is, and waited for the boys. We were so bored in waiting that we've thought of a plan, and yup, Do Hee is going to be in it, and a big YES to pranking the boys. :D

After a while, the boys finally arrived. The boys didn't notice Do Hee as they were already late, and so we headed to  MBC for their recording. 

I rode in the van together with the staffs and Manager oppa. I thought Do Hee was nervous with our prank, 'cause you know, she's new, but then guess what?! She even gave me tips on how to make it more realistic! >.< this girl... We're going to get along well~ kkkkkk

We've arrived at the MBC building, and there we headed to the dressing room they gave us. I just instructed Do Hee to fix Ryeowook oppa, Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa, Yesung oppa, Shindong oppa, and Kyuhyun's clothes and just style it with whatever she likes. And by doing this, I can know her style. :> 

Eunhyuk oppa finished changing first, and so I fixed him first. I started acting sad whenever he's not talking to me, and started 'pretending' to be happy whenever he talks to me. 

"hey is there something wrong?" he asked. 

"hmm?" I looked up at him. "n-no" I 'faked' a smile. Lol. 

"who is she?" he asked, eyeing Do Hee. 

"ahhh... Her..." I said, turning my gaze to Do Hee while fixing his tuxedo. "she's your new stylist." 

"MWOH???!!" he shouted that caught everyone's attention. He bowed to everyone for getting their attention and continued to ask me. "they're replacing you?!!" I just looked at him and gave him a fainted smile. 

"oppa you're done." I said in a sad tone before walking out. 

"hey I'm not yet done talking to you Missy!" he said, but I didn't mind him because I wanted laugh already!!! I tried  to hold it in because the prank was to prank everyone, and not Eunhyuk oppa only. :) I walked over to Sungmin oppa <3 who's playing with his phone. 

"oppa~" I called him, he looked up from his phone  and hid it in his pants.  He smiled cutely at me before asking, 

"I'm next?" I nodded and smiled. 



After fixing Sungmin oppa, Hankyung oppa, and Siwon oppa, it's Donghae oppa next. 

"so...?" he started, I looked up at him while fixing his long sleeved shirt. 

"hmmm?" 

"what happened a while ago? Where did you eat?" 

"ahh... About that...." 

"don't tell me you didn't eat?!" he asked, I saw his eyes looked for Kyuhyun and was about to call for his attention when I cut him. 

"oppa, I ate his food, okay?" I smiled at him, I saw him eyeing at me suspiciously. "you don't believe me?" I pouted, he turned his gaze away from me then nodded his head. I just smiled at him. "you know, I'm gonna miss you." I smiled faintly at him. 

"huh?" he looked at me. "what do you mean?"

"just wait for the announcement later" I said then left. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun looking, but when he saw me looking back at him, he turned his gaze away. I guess we're still in our little fight?

I just went over to my things and took out my phone. I sent Manager oppa a message saying that I'm done with the boys and Do Hee was about to finish, signaling for him to get ready with the 'big' announcement. XD 



KYUHYUN'S POV
I'm now stuck with this new girl while Maggy is the one with Donghae. I saw hyung looked at me and was about to say something when Maggy stopped him and said something. I wonder what is it. She then pouted, -________- why does she need to pout?! After a while, she looked at  me and she caught me looking at her so I looked away. Okay maybe I'm jealous with hyung. Because I really think they are going out. Or maybe if they're not, I can see that they like each other. >.< sighs. Who needs her anyway?! There are plenty of girls out there who's dying for me, why would I go with a girl who forgot about me? P.S I am not bitter with the situation, okay?
 

 

MAGGY'S POV
I went outside and started giggling by myself. Aigoo, I can't take this anymore!! I bet Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa believed me! I'm such a good actress!! Kkkk I was still laughing when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over to the owner's hand when I saw Manager oppa. 

"did they found out already?" he asked, I shook my head then he started laughing with me. "I think you should audition as an actress!" he praised me. 

"I know right? But oppa I think we should tell them our "announcement", because I don't know if I could still hold on to it longer." I giggled. 

"okay, but hold on your laughs, arrasseo?!" 

"ne!" I composed myself before following him back to the dressing room. 

"guys I have an announcement." he said as he glanced over to me and looked for Do Hee. The guys stopped talking and looked at him. 

"Do Hee come here," he said. "guys I want you to meet Do Hee." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Do Hee imnida." she bowed, I saw everyone bowed back. 

"hyung, sorry for intruding, but who is she?" Ryeowook oppa asked. 

"Wookie I'm getting there..."

"mianhe hyung" he apologized. Awww! Ryeowook oppa is so cute and fragile! >\/<

"anyways, let me continue." Manager oppa cleared his throat. 
"Margaret come here." he said. Okay I was still standing by the door, waiting for what's going to happen. I was still I'm my own thoughts when oppa spoke again. "Magaret I said come here!" he said in a bossy voice that made my heart beat a lot faster because of nervousness. Damn it. Now I really feel like really being fired. >.< I went to his side and stared at the ground. 

"guys--" Manager oppa started speaking when Eunhyuk oppa cut him. 

"so you're really leaving us?!" he asked, I looked up and saw him in front of me. I was about to say something but nothing came up. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. It was Eunhyuk oppa's. "why? Are we making this hard for you?" he asked as he tighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter